Well?

Well?

Attached: O1I6B88.jpg (1086x652, 204K)

Broke: Disney
Woke: Universal
Bespoke: Busch Gardens
CLAIRVOYANT: DOLLYWOOD

Attached: IMG_9796[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Dollywood is truly God's theme park of choice

Universal makes my kino bone tingle. Disney is just disney trash with a new soiwars paintjob.

Unless you want to die from Corona, none of them.

I hate Disney as a company nowadays but there's literally no contest between the two and never was from a quality standpoint. They were pretty neck and neck for business in the 90s and early 2000s but that's long past.

This.

Agreed. Universal has gone well past disney as far as theme park quality in the last 15 years or so.

>but there's literally no contest between the two and never was from a quality standpoint.
This is rapidly changing.

Universal has always been wildly uneven in quality. Overall Disney is much better, but Universal individually has a few better rides.

You stay at the Disney resorts but you go to both parks for the complete experience.

I disagree. Universal stepped up their theming game to an unreachable level since mid 2000s. The harry potter shit alone mogs everything disney has built. They literally cannot compete in that area.

>Disney
New rides all the time, very good quality and innovative.
>Universal
New rides all consist of a slow moving vehicle pointed at a screen that shows a video. Vehicle will rock back and forth to simulate motion.
The exception is Hagrid's, which is one of the best family Rollercoasters in Orlando right now.

Universal has nothing that can compete with The Haunted Mansion, except for the Jaws+King Kong tour which they closed.

Attached: 1200px-Haunted_Mansion_Exterior[1].jpg (1200x900, 327K)

>I love theme parks , Do i visit them with my kids ? No, what do you mean it's creepy ?

Attached: 1562634127015s.jpg (207x250, 8K)

If it wasn't for Disney's fumble of Harry Potter land, no one would go to Universal

Nigger have you been to the Animal Kingdom? Have you seen the Star Wars shit? The Harry Potter stuff is top notch, but don't be a retard.

Universal for movie fans. They have a lot of cool props from movies and so on. If you are a kid, then Disney. For older visitors Universal seems more interesting.

Have friends. These parks are just as fun for groups of adults.

Attached: International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_25561.jpg (2280x1523, 345K)

>If you are a kid, then Disney. For older visitors Universal seems more interesting.
Horrible opinion. If you're a foodie or enjoy any sort of well made food, Disney is absolutely king. I say this as a reformed picky eater whose diet consistent of chicken nuggets and french fries for far too long. Disney does fucking amazing food, Universal food is genuine trash except for City Walk, their in park food is disgusting.

Idk man, disney is fun but the sea of people you have to wade through is almost unbearable. Dont get me wrong, universal gets crazy busy too but the caiber of people at disney is just not my taste.

>TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: 101193647.jpg (720x654, 176K)

Don't respond to that cripplingly autistic faggot. He literally has a mental disorder and I eagerly await the day he finally kills himself.

Anyways, the food and wine festival is based. Went in October and got a good buzz and country hopped all night with my girlfriend. Epcot is maximum comfy.

>their in park food is disgusting
Someone hasn't been to confiscos grill or mythos.

Disney if you have a family, universal if you want to have fun.

Reminder that fat people dont like theme parks because they cant ride rides. Keep that in mind in these threads.

Have sex

My BMI is 23 , i am just not 12 anymore

I'll agree with that but Disney still has the upper hand.

I see PLENTY of fatsos in Disney with electric wheelchairs.

He definitely hasn't, his parents took him to Universal, Sea World, and the alligator farm all in a single day when they went to Florida so this is how he copes.

Imagine paying full price to just wheel around all day

They'll do it just to get a disabled fastpass. That is they can even fit to ride.

Dumb ass nigger

Attached: 20200114_182731.jpg (1440x2197, 1.78M)

Post proofs you can afford Disney

Anything else? Star wars is fucking gay dude.

Attached: 20200304_111604.jpg (1440x2035, 1.56M)

You may not like it, you may not agree with it, but Space Mountain is the best and most comfy ride in the entire world.

Why do brazilians come to the parks in groups of 600 every day?

For me, it's the chili and sea bass.

Attached: chili-and-sea-bass.jpg (2772x462, 894K)

>uneven theming
>screen rides
>demolishes beloved old rides (ET, jaws, bttf) to make ones about current IP
eh

I love theme park food. I know it's mostly overpriced slop, but there's something that is just so distinctly American about it.

E.t. can never be demolished due to a contract with spielberg himself.

theyre planted in the park like senior citizens at a stand up special that didn't sell all its seats

They both copied fucking Neuschwanstein in Bavaria you ignorant sluts

Attached: C0695624-18FA-4888-811B-6D42CA5BC036.jpg (828x561, 293K)

>crying about screen rides at uni
>when disney has added 4 of them in their last 2 expansions
Its all screens now bros

The california parks literally do not matter at all. Disney or universal

yeah but theres always one regular to even it out, avatar had river journey and star wars had rotr

yes, and it's the high percentage of feces in the hamburgers

And universal is building a JP coaster and just added hagrids

I think they matter at least a bit being the original spots for the parks

>Disney's latest rides
Boat ride (Avatar)
Screen ride (Avatar)
Rollercoaster (Toy Story)
Teacup style ride (Toy Story)
Interactive Screen Ride/Simulator (Star Wars Millennium Falcon)
Trackless/Hybrid Screen Ride (Star Wars Rise of the resistance)
>Universal
Screen Ride (Transformers) - This is also a literal copy paste of Spider man.
Screen Ride (Kong)
Screen Ride (Fast and the furious) - This is also a literal copy paste of Kong.
Rollercoaster (Hagrid)

While Disney has done a fair few screen rides, Universal takes the fucking piss and at least Disney tries to vary it a bit.

I feel like I would have liked kong a lot more if it was just a tram that drove into a room that had that giant kong animatronic at the end and stopped for like 4 minutes just to look at it then drove away

>JP coaster
Oh yeah, isnt that this summer?

>Screen Ride (Kong)
>Screen Ride (Fast and the furious) - This is also a literal copy paste of Kong.
The fact they released these two back to back is fucking hilarious

>fast and furious
Id like to kick the guy who came up with this shit in the head. What a fucking shit ride.

I hate all these weird semi tram rides, theyre so awkward

Epic universe is going to cripple disney for at least a decade since disney really fumbled with star wars and their next project is fucking TRON

Every time disney replaces something with their shitty movies IP universal gets higher and higher
>Norway boat ride with fucking frozen.
>Mexico with Donald Duck
>guardians of the galaxy coaster in fucking future world

Disney is way better in almost all regards. They do families better, better maintenance and security, and the parks are all seamless and immersive. They plan for people waiting 3 hours in line, so they make the line interesting.

Universal doesn’t have this quality. They do thrill rides way better than Disney, but the rest of the park isn’t as good. It’s a mix mash of IPs that don’t really go together. Only Harry Potter World is on Disney’s level of detail.

Dollywood serves some kinofood

Dollywood is great in so many ways. Rumor is they're about to announce another massive expansion. Seems like they're really profitable and doing well too.

it will be 10 years before disney or universal make a queue for a ride as breathtaking as Rise of the Resistance. If you like theme parks in any capacity this ride is required viewing.
My dad hates everything star wars and even he can't stop talking about the queue experience.

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg (1680x1120, 344K)

>tfw you never went to disneyworld before they started gutting everything for licensed shit.
Both are going to shit, Universal probably will all be those awful video ride things in a few years.

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Didn't they announce they were adding a new coaster like a month ago?

You mean the 80s?

>tfw waiting to hear back for my Disney College Program acceptance

Attached: 76919766.jpg (249x243, 17K)