Why do americans have a problem with pirating? Some things aren't even available in any legal way

Why do americans have a problem with pirating? Some things aren't even available in any legal way.

Attached: 1552778682032.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Why did we give europoors internet again?

Reminder anime can never be kino

rent: $0.00

I download anything but I want, but your logic is flawed. Why are you entitled to something just because it is "not available" . That's not a moral choice you get to make.

Go get a life animefaggot.

Because Americans are taught from an early age to worship the Jew. They even pay the Jew with the most sensitive parts of their penis just for the privilege of being born.

Attached: 1577043896342.jpg (5240x2116, 3.69M)

So when something isn't available you steal it? You fucking third world cockroach.

>So when something isn't available you steal it?
What the FUCK is this sentence? How can you steal something that's not avaliable?

How do anime fags support their obsession? They pirate everything

I'm going to hope you're just ESL and not actually this retarded.

>amerimutt lacks reading comprehension
oh no no no no

Buying merch.

It is highly available though. Digital copies can be replicated infinitely. Then idiots come along and ask you to ignore that feature, like yeast in the fruit juice.

We don't.
Only Yea Forums does because Yea Forums are slaves to Japan and Japan has issues with pirating.
Funny enough, even the boards that heavily focus on Japanese products have no issues with piracy or even knock off products while Yea Forums flips their shit over it.

They don't buy bootleg?

No. Check the buyfag threads on Yea Forums. I think the average anime fan spends more on official merch than your average gaijin spends on Blu-Rays or whatever.

the thing is, there are no countries on the internet but the companies dont get this
they think they can release something locally and make it not available for the rest of the world but thats not how it works

Hey you're preaching to the choir. I download everything. What I'm saying is you don't get to claim moral superiority for downloading something because it's not being sold to you for whatever reason. It's no different than downloading something that is available to be sold to you. You're not entitled to something just because it exists: if it's not being offered to you, then tough shit. Or, ignore all of that and download whatever you want. It's just not a difference, that's all. Not an argument.

I might very well expect you to pay me before reading the next spoiler sentence which is creative art not being made available to you and you are not entitled to. My expectation would be wrong, I can't tell if you circumvent my expectation and technology, far from being able to prevent it, is designed to do the opposite of my expectation.

you are a FAGGOT for not paying me

>That's not a moral choice you get to make.
based NPC

Shiki is CUTE

Unironically this. It's crazy how loyal a lot of Americans are to billionaires

Oi, you got a loicense for that post?

>Pirate a thing
>Get a letter from my ISP saying if I pirate one more thing I'm getting fined

>stealing
it's sharing, nothing wrong with that.

If I buy an apple and plant the seeds, then give the apples from the new tree away for free, is that pirating? Checkmate, atheists.

Attached: 1581275831107.gif (630x478, 47K)

zoomers don't know how to torrent, they just open a compressed openload stream and watch it embedded in some popup filled site. they either have bad internet so they can't quickly download an uncompressed 1080p file or just don't know how to torrent and think they'll be arrested for googling how to do it. you can't even post a magnet link or a torrent filename on this board without being asked why chrome isn't opening the magnet link in a new tab

They have no off switch when it comes to defending Israel and Israeli interests.

It is if a certain group of people controls the apple market, if so you are being antisemitic.

>Get promised that zoomers are going to be tech whizzes because they'll be the first generation to truly grow up with things like computers as the norm
>Instead tech is dumbed down to a press and play level so much so that even boomers can operate them

My chad generation is literally the last non-retarded gen. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

yeah they also think 2D loli is cp and that the FBI will bust down their doors if they so much as look at a thumbnail of it
zoomers are almost as gullible as the elderly when it comes to internet smarts

Attached: blown to hell.png (374x318, 92K)

the distinction is whether or not they grew up with smartphones and tablets.

Am American. Don't care about pirating. If I pirate something and it's good I'm that much more likely to support the creators. If it's shit, I won't. They are literally not losing a dime by me pirating. If pirating weren't an option then they would actually lose cash from me.
>buy something
>it's shit
>return it for full refund