Could it work as a movie?

could it work as a movie?
alternatively source material thread

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-screen-2-.jpg (1500x844, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SunhiLegend
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why bother? Just let Fromsoft games be games, the lore is neat enough but the experience of making your way to the end is what makes them truly special. Why not just make an original movie that draws inspiration from Sekiro?

Robert Pattinson as Wolf

cinematically I think it would work really well
narratively it might need some cleaning up

Attached: 1554621288481[1].webm (720x375, 2.7M)

Attached: 1554349579346.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

shit barely works as a game, let alone movie

Attached: Fountainhead_Palace.webm (360x360, 1.56M)

Should i play it? Note that I'm a completionist and platinumed all the other From games

Personally I'd rather see Bloodborne get adapted. That being said, all video game adaptations are shit so maybe it's best left untouched

Yesh

What kinda fishe is this

What is wrong with that fish god damn

If you could make it through the grindfest that was the DS3 plat then you'll probably really enjoy Sekiro.

Not an expert but jt looks like some kind of puffer to me

That webm is KINO as fuck

Attached: 1546638426357.png (532x582, 514K)

Most of my grinding in ds3 was done in Some PvP area I stumbled across. Good memories

cocksucking faggot

I got a few more

Attached: 1572690756269[1].webm (670x348, 2.88M)

Pretty much this, the locations in Sekiro are absolutely jaw dropping. It barely has a plot though.

Dororo live action

what did he mean by this

I don't think so.
Sekiro (and all soulsborne games) can't really be properly translated to film.

They're video games that actually feel like video games. They're all about exploring new areas, killing enemies, dying to the same boss over and over, and feeling a sense of relief when you come across a save point.

You could probably make a movie that shares the same aesthetic but I just don't think you could get the same immersion/atmosphere that you get with a video game

nature is scary

Attached: 1540831615058.png (1106x1012, 660K)

It'd be neat to see the team that did GANTZ:O do an animated demon's or dark souls movie.

>Why bother
Because OP is a marketer evaluating market potential.

You could probably write it with the Shura ending, cut some stuff and come out with a great movie. Shame Mifune is dead

Attached: reply or your mom die in her sleep.jpg (970x600, 188K)

I thought I had a higher res version of this one but I guess not

Attached: 1576259974017[1].webm (426x240, 1.39M)

damn who made these?
he deserves an oscar for kinography

Part of me wants to replay this game really bad and another part wants to hold off until DLC is announced. I am still hopeful.

Where is this from?

2nd Owl fight

git gud, casual

>hold off until DLC
user, I...

We will not abandon the dream

While I personally didn't like it as much as Souls or Bloodborne, it's a very good game.

Faggot? Faggot faggot faggot faggot, faggot faggot FAGGOT. Faggot faggot, faggot faggot faggot faggot. faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot, faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot.

At least Elden Ring is coming out soon... Right?

Supposedly..I would gladly take a delay on that game for a bit more Sekiro content though

A better fight scene than anything hollywood has released in the past decade. Change my mind.

fucking epic my dudes! Truly epic!!

no, where is the video from

Yes. Most modern “cinematic” vidya could desu. The issue is, nobody in Hollywood who matters has played a video game since the 80’s.

I am very pissed off we didnt get a DLC for sekiro and i dont think we will get one.

Holding out hope for a sequel.

Uh, Japan

Probably sunhilegend
twitter.com/SunhiLegend
He makes a lot of those. Real talent that guy

fuck you