LOL

LOL

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-174310.png (496x573, 210K)

Films women will never understand

women deserve the ol' forced in-and-out

Try the wife

Attached: 9535733777643.jpg (692x348, 31K)

FOR THE CARS???

Attached: 1582016168563.jpg (692x707, 45K)

She's a big girl

What a simple minded cunt. Totally ignoring the ideas of human nature in the modern world, how free will is inherently animalistic, how we can never really reform someone without breaking them.
>Durrr movie is about milk and crime
What a fucking stupid opinion. Shit the movie is tame compared to the book but Kubrick can still capture the essence of it even with a different ending.

Every major reviewer on letterboxd is an admitted schizo with a billion personality disorders. It's the most fun review site I've ever found. The amount of times Brat Pitt has made a review for a movie about one of its many mental illnesses rather than the movie itself is astounding.

Well, she isn't wrong

For you

More than subtext, unreliable narrators or the concept of satire, plebs like this need to learn to actually watch the movies they review.

and it's not even hard to understand

> Brie avatar
based Lucy

A Clockwork Orange is empitome of fedora overrated schlock, list most of Kubrick work. Still need to watch Lolita, The Killing and Spartacus from Kubrick but the only movies that impressed me from him are 2001: Space Odyssey and Eyes Wide Shut, and Paths of Glory is also great.

>I've got no wrinkles in my brain, look!
We know user.

Why the fuck would I want an old persons brain? Would that make me enjoy Kubrick's shitty work more?

I was going to post her taxi driver review
>he sure... drove that taxi (2 1/2 stars) but it looks like it was either deleted or buried

lel

I know it's just a picture but I can hear the bed creaking.

What a fucking joke. Is this the mind-set of the average marvel fan? Why say you can review films when you can't even examine them beyond "This is boring." Fucking idiots, I bet she thinks Idiocracy is a stupid film about time travel.

>make letterboxd account
>read 1 (one) popular review on the site
>delete letterboxd account

Attached: 1561563230407.png (789x593, 166K)

>Why the fuck would I want an old persons brain?
based retard

Most of the reviews on letterboxd are from people that claim to have watched thousands of films, yet review everything that isn't pop culture garbage like that, with a flippant remark met with hundreds of likes to prove how witty they are.

I hate this film and don't understand the appeal. It's provocative trash made for edgy teenagers. We gonna rape somebody hurr durr durr, we gonna have sex with Beethoven music, hurr durr durr. he drank the water from the glass where the dentures were. hurr durr durr. They're forcing him to watch stuff, hurr durr durr, society , hurr durr durr. Add to that the 70s aesthetics and it's just awful in every way.

I fucking love this film and threads on Yea Forums about it. For me, it's Billy Boy.

Attached: billyboy.jpg (1600x1178, 185K)

Well

The movie is better than the book, and with a more uplifting ending. By the end, Alex had overcome his brainwashing and was mentally back to where he started. His spirit was not crushed.

Attached: ending.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

You're dumb. Are you happy with your (you) has it filled that hole in your gut?

hurr durr durr

>imagine thinking A Clockwork Orange is smart and deep
People who like this movie are so stupid that they had to pull the movie out of the theaters because the retards were emulating the protagonists of the movie.

>imagine thinking A Clockwork Orange is smart and deep
Imagine believing the film is simply about glorifying crime. Do you genuinely not understand the movie? Are you Lucy? It's not the greatest film out there but it's got more going for it than 90% of the trash you'd call a good movie.

>People emulate things they see on television and in movies
>But there is no agenda, you're just being paranoid bigots, now eat the bugs, pay the taxes, racemix and let your kids chop their dicks off
>t. you

*snort*

Still haven't gotten over Joker not causing mass shootings I see.