Just marathoned the first 15 minutes of this, what did I think of it?

just marathoned the first 15 minutes of this, what did I think of it?

Attached: MV5BMTc1MjIyNDI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ1OTI0NzM@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 3.23M)

gay

Some neat ideas but trying too hard to be edgy. Best episode is the space guy stuck in an alien space station.

Some were kino. Some were shit.

Top 3:

>Beyond the Aquilla Rift
>The Witness
>Zima Blue

>zima blue

100% fag

It's good to see you again Tom :)

Attached: Greta.jpg (1920x960, 173K)

The animation kind of threw me off for a minute but man oh man what a payoff.

Replace aquila with fish night and this is a good list. skip the rest

has produced some 10/10 xeno smut so I'll give it that

obviously it was, its based on a book.

Nothing. If you could think you wouldn't be here.

I actually liked "Suits", "Sucker of Souls", and "Blindspot". Good hunting went on too long, should have just been a monster of the week type thing, or have them meet up and fuck. The robot shit was stupid.

This.

It had a great potential but most episodes are really not that good, maybe three of them are okay as far as I remember.

Its garbage

just say when season 2 is getting released you fucking overpayed shill

Maybe a quarter of them are good, a quarter are passable, and the rest are shit.

>Fish Night
Excellent taste man, and a great concept executed well. No fucking reddit quips, no reliance on action or cgi, just an interesting concept beautifuly executed.

Best/Worst episodes?
>Best: Beyond the Aquilla Rift
>Worst: Alternate Histories

shit done by immature retards. animation is a field for weirdos autistic depraved cocksuckers.

you cannot understand the software without being a complete retard with no social skills or human connections and that ooze into how bad the stories are.

Attached: 1583289839209 (1).jpg (680x680, 28K)

The one with the robots and it goes "God and humans bad" constantly, Yikes!

Also i am debating if this was more edgy then Better Call Saul last season and this season, Geez dude, I know it might sound cliche but THE OPENING AND ENDING OF EACH EPISODE ARE SOOOOOO EDGY!!!
Legit! The ants!? the weak writing which is supposed to be strong???

the stories are all based on short stories some of which were written 20+ years ago. this is bait

>marathoned
>15 minutes
attention span of a 7 yesr old chugging red bull.

so the team of retard plebs couldnt adapt a fucking story. even worst, it was all there, writen, ready and not even that they could do.

animation is a sad and pathetic field thank to crap like these. not a surprise that EL EXTERMINADOR DEL FUTURO director was one of the producers.

Attached: winnie-the-pooh.jpg (2500x1250, 283K)

15 minutes is 1 episode

Girl from witness is my wife btw