Attached: adam.jpg (503x530, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Le_Gris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ugly hapas wuz royalty knights n sheit too now I guess

Good to see they're finally making a film about king Charles II of Spain

dam adam has gotten thicc. makes my pp even harder

Attached: adam2.jpg (680x984, 87K)

Why the fuck is hollywood so bad at making armor?

Attached: 1575157643215.jpg (2400x3000, 1.39M)

How did you get a picture of my Oblivion character?

Seething Basedega

Is this shooped?

literally me

No he just looks like that now

Yeah, it's shooped.

ITS YOU THE HERO OF KVATCH ITS TRULY AN HONOR

no absolutely not, it's real

based but cringe, nothing hot about thicc adam

Honestly he does look like Vlad a lot

Attached: Vlad-Tepes-Dracul-the-first-vampire.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

bravo george

Attached: IMG_2340.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

BY AZURA

Attached: Cy7D-hUWgAABZxA.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Le_Gris

>Charles the II of spain

>GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

im laffin

I didn't know they were making an Elder Scrolls 4 movie

More like Ivan IV

They're intentionally making them shit. That's really the only answer that makes sense after literally decades of Kikewood's historical trampling.

Damn that’s cinematic as fuck.
I always thought the viper/mountain duel in Game of Thrones was realistic but apparently this was the real fucking deal.

I may or may not have let the goblins in the sewers merk this little bastard

>who you callin chicken

That's where the breastplate stretcher was all along, who'da thunk?

Is his nose attempting to consume his entire face?

>As his horse faltered and collapsed, Le Gris was thrown off and lost his axe. Undaunted, he rose and drew his longsword, turning to meet Carrouges who was already advancing on him, sword also drawn.
>Again the combatants traded blows, their weapons the only sounds heard in the silent battleground. Again, Le Gris' superior strength gave him an advantage, pushing Carrouges back before thrusting his blade through his opponent's thigh.

I can smell the Kino

>As the crowd watched in silence, Carrouges shouted in Le Gris' exposed face for him to confess his crime before death or face Hell. Le Gris replied so all could hear, "In the name of God, and on the peril and damnation of my soul, I am innocent of the crime." Enraged, Carrouges drew his misericordia and thrust it through Le Gris' throat, killing him instantly.

Probs another Oscar nomination for the dude

Use spoiler tags sometimes

is this a Charles II of Spain biopic?

He looks like those medieval paints of inbreed kings.

>Forget the past, kill it if you have to

Attached: 0_21690242-7739531-image-m-35_1575247241389.jpg (615x409, 31K)

Inb4 childish taunting

Wow what a funny and original meme comment lmao

>Wow what a funny and original meme comment lmao

Attached: tab5csbbs75413.jpg (503x297, 16K)

Because a suit like that would be an unreasonable amount of money for a studio to pay for, especially when each suit was custom designed to the wearer. Not to mention, actors aren't all beefcakes trained to walk in plate, they need fluid movement to act. That is basically it.

>*laughs in your way*

Attached: 13b49e060da3190b5e60abc9d6384683.jpg (325x488, 33K)

and it bombed. Hard. Really btfo there.

Funny cause roasties would STILL rather tap that than sit next to you on public transport. Stay mad incels.

Attached: adamu_doraiba.jpg (517x775, 70K)

>Funny cause roasties would STILL rather tap that than sit next to you on public transport. Stay mad incels.

Attached: Rey_Carlos_II.jpg (509x599, 62K)

Nope, it's cheap enough for a movie studio.

Poor Charles II
Incest was a fucking mistake

Attached: 1526831239689.jpg (566x1024, 107K)

you can just see his fellow soldiers making jokes about having a cock on his face

kek

*mogs everyone around*

Attached: 1582998016616.jpg (1200x846, 177K)

Damon looks so fucking autistic. I'd get "reped " by Driver too.

Were talking a few thousand pounds for a good suit. Less than a grand for a shitty one for extras. These movies cost millions to make.
T. Guy that owns a custom suit of armour

Yes and I clearly covered that later on by saying that actors aren't used to this kind of thing.

>americans
>knights

>tfw America wasn't colonized in the 900s so we could have castles and still ass fuck the injuns into oblivion but have an Americanized style of armor

Attached: 8e932c3766f86da8c79e0370317d098338d388a1f77d79c0fd006e2fb38c55ed.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>by saying that actors aren't used to this kind of thing.
Who gives a shit about what professionally trained whores think when they're supposed to dance on the stage for our amusement?

OH NO
IT'S THICKO REN

Oh no what ever will I do without putrid stinking insideout vagina monsters eating my dick???

based pozzed up faggot

We can go longer.

Enjoy being a slave to your walking meat cavern, thirstyboi. Remember to wash the stink of rancid fishmarket off your penis before zipping up your skinny jeans

Have sex.

it's because stuff like actually looks worse to normies. they aren't thinking about realism or what the function of armor is at all, they're reacting as if armor was just a type of clothing.

that's the REAL reason. see pic for what happens in normies heads when they see realistic armor.

see THIS pic

Attached: 1406660355663_wps_2_A_display_showing_the_arm.jpg (1908x1146, 251K)

you literally put your dick into literal human shit lmao
and then others put it in prolapsed anus aswell

what an existence

Mate properly made amour is much more conformable to wear than this shitty piece of just, they way the weight is distributed make is way less abrasive on the body. even more so if it's made of aluminium or another cheap and light metal look alike.

They actually tried to copy the authentic armor from an English knights grave but seemingly had no idea what they were looking at.

Attached: armor.jpg (1298x1301, 1.11M)