Just rename the show Lalo vs Gustavo

Just rename the show Lalo vs Gustavo
No one cares about Jimmy/Saul and Mike's character was killed with one random outburst

Attached: 98CE6AC6-56A3-417C-87D7-FA6DE3368632.jpg (1408x967, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yum0MSXWltc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah Lalo vs Gus is more compelling. I wonder who wins.

Based take. Lalo is such a Chad. Drips confidence like a muhfugga. More Mexicans should try to be like Lalo to be quite honest family.

Only seen season 1 because it was boring as shit. Does anything actually happen later?

This nigga who obviously is going to die? Hope mmmmmmmike kills him just to piss you off

>lalo
generic crazy charismatic cartoon villain
>gustavo
generic cold composed cartoon villain

pleb opinion, if anything BCS should focus on Saul and Kim and stop this ridiculous cartel storyline.

I would be happier if neither of them were in the show. 2 fucking cartoon characters in a serious drama about loss, integrity and personal relationships

> if anything BCS should focus on Saul and Kim and stop this ridiculous cartel storyline.
ew, I skip their scenes at this point
so fucking boring

That gringo? He got lucky last episode. He honestly isn't that's strong is he? I know he bested Trevor but who would win in a fight: gringo gramps or Frank the Irishmen?

no you dont, you're pretending to be a zoomer for (you)s

Zzz

I'm honestly very invested in Kim and what happens to her.

Gus looks too old, it ruins my immersion.
He's easily the weakest returning character which is interesting because he was one of the better parts of breaking bad.

>I'm honestly very invested in Kim
How much of it in her feet? Personally I'm all in

Objectively wrong opinion.
The taco mafia adventures are lame and shit. The shootout with the brothers and nacho late last season was some of the worst action television I have ever seen. Lalo i fun because of his flamboyant antics, but we all know how we will end up anyways.

BCS is best when its about Jimmy's law chicanery and Kim being a cute.

I prefer her armpits

I hope LALO beats Gus
hes just too based

Attached: lalo_3.jpg (292x428, 56K)

Nope. I've tried to watch past S1 several times and it's an utter snoozefest. Why did Saul need an origin story? What's the point of a prequel where all the returning actors have aged to shit? Where's the tension when we know Saul, Mike, Gus, Tuco etc. aren't going to die? They're just there for member berries.

yeah
It's really a mystery who will eventually win

fuck you! dont spoil it for others.

Left has a similarity with Cavill.

100% this
get the lawfirm shit to fuck, chuck was boring as fuck, fuck mesa verdi, i think kimmys hot but shes also skippable and nothing is lost.
There are so many faggots on this board who will claim that Chucks story was deep and Im a pleb but the chuck story was boring and obvious, he was basically an ugly sister trope.

nacho is also against Lalo. if lalo finds out what nacho did to Tio

this is my point exactly
you should go watch a soap opera, that's all they have drama personal relationships and mundane plots.
You think saying "i dont liek the most enjoyable part of the show" makes you look deep?
You sound like the guy i used to work with who claimed to watch 3 movies a night.
No one is impressed.

I'm looking forward to the "no law firm or chuck or boring shit" fan edit in about 3 years time.

If you want cartel splosions watch Breaking Bad

>dont liek the most enjoyable part of the show
Why would anybody who doesnt care about the main plot still be watching this show 5 seasons in? The shows about Jimmy, Kim, and Mike. Not heckin ebin gus. Particularly since you already know how the cartel shit ends up

>OMG DID YOU SEE GUS WALK INTO THE BULLITZ HE DGAF BEAT SHOW EVAARR
I would enjoy watching the life drain out of a zoomers braindead eyes

I mean you do sound like a retard user, I think they may be onto something

why does this show trigger Yea Forums so much?

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS ON A TV SHOW AND ITS FUCKIN BADASS. BCS NEEDS TO DROP THE GAY LAWYER SHIT AND FOCUS ON BASED GUS FRING

Attached: BB_106_explosion.gif (500x264, 469K)

t. 2 movie-per-night watcher

Most of the board is unironically too low IQ for it so they chimp out

based

lads is he going to die
if he dies I set up a stream and do an hero, I swear

Attached: scared.png (736x710, 355K)

Show me more of jimmys courtroom antics, let’s see him start up money laundering and getting rich as hell, it can be with the cartel or just the regular scumbags, who cares

Why the fuck would you want to remove best boy and best girl from this tv show? Are you retarded?

Attached: e62041d7947f20318231943ee5945ff6.jpg (935x658, 92K)

Zoomers and other season 6 Breaking Bad bandwagoners need the rope.

Attached: BCS filtered2.png (1000x591, 106K)

Smoothbrain. The main Jimmy storyline has always been the best.

>No one cares about Jimmy/Saul
says you
youtube.com/watch?v=yum0MSXWltc

his father is gonna get killed by Gus, but he will live

>Remove Kim Wexler
No.

Attached: 1497550610141.jpg (1280x1803, 247K)

If he actually is Ignacio, then probably not
Gus doesn't strike me as someone who would actually carry out a threat on a family member, but who knows. Maybe he did do that and I forgot.

>TFA

Attached: 1556687550383.jpg (460x140, 7K)

>during BB they put effort to make Gus look ruthless but fair and show how he dislikes involving civilians
>BCS Gus threatens Nacho's family on first occasion

Attached: 1583271793736.webm (500x448, 974K)

maybe Mike had an impact in Gus?

It could be that his interaction with Nacho and father and the fallout that ensues causes him to be move cautious towards civilians. You know, character development?

Fixed.

Attached: KimGymClothes.png (1280x1803, 2.18M)

okay now I'm in love

I hope the two of them have a Whitecapsesque argument to finally sever their ties. It'll be hard to watch but if the writers pull it off it'll be kino.

Attached: 1545930968118.jpg (1916x1076, 399K)

What is this expression meant to convey?

Attached: meinthemiddle.jpg (1024x716, 187K)

That the cast enjoy working together and that comes across in the final product.

she wishes she was in patrick fabian's place

she jelly of based Howard

It's a fucking travesty how little screentime Howard has gotten since Chuck died. Literally no subplot at all for the guy yet we got 9 hours of verner veegler acting like a retarded faggot

S2 and S3 are actually really good. The rest is shit.

Wrong.