Why Disney?

Attached: 15824600623300.jpg (620x1250, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/12/17/us/politics/russia-2016-influence-campaign.html
youtu.be/USiChBdpgaw?t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because that's what the fans wanted

Because they want to queerbait us without actually trying.
LGBTQ people don't want just a token gay, they want gay characters

>Andrew Dobson

Attached: 1486132310618.png (798x1817, 2.03M)

Fact: Hollywood is not woke, they're profit driven to the max. All the "woke" present is just to appeal to current trends, things like gay kisses and such are always strategically set in a way they can be edited out for China.

dobson thread

imagine looking at computer and instead you see food

Being woke is essentially just another consumerist lifestyle, it's no different from being a Marvel fanboy or a Nintoddler.
Someone somewhere has made millions off of rainbow flags and pussy hats.

>Periodic Table?
>2 comics later he can’t even comprehend basic algebra

Attached: 1B67461F-F2E1-409C-B23E-7A3DE27AE6BE.jpg (582x582, 40K)

>Dobson portraying a D&D player as a fat, balding neckbeard
ironic

Attached: images (90).jpg (554x554, 44K)

Dobson is one of those people that unironically believes he was bullied at school because people were jealous of him.

Anyone got the comic where he gets bullied by dnd players
I just think hes mad because he thought they were bottom of the barrel losers but at least dnd players have a group of friends

Yes but adding a gay character won't sell more tickets. This stuff makes no sense from economic standpoint. The true reason behind SJW and wokeness in modern Hollywood is because a lot of women are involved in the creative process now, a lot of them are spoiled bitches who got into the industry thanks to their dad or husband. These women are woke and will inject woke stuff in movies just because they can and will get away with it. Basically right now Hollywood is run by weak men and feminists.

I thought this was obvious

>Dobson likes Other M and Voyager
This explains so much about why he's so bad.

A lot of it is just foreign powers sowing racial chaos in the United States.

>“The most prolific I.R.A. efforts on Facebook and Instagram specifically targeted black American communities and appear to have been focused on developing black audiences and recruiting black Americans as assets,” the report says.…The report says that while “other distinct ethnic and religious groups were the focus of one or two Facebook Pages or Instagram accounts, the black community was targeted extensively with dozens.” In some cases, Facebook ads were targeted at users who had shown interest in particular topics, including black history, the Black Panther Party and Malcolm X. The most popular of the Russian Instagram accounts was @blackstagram, with 303,663 followers.

>The Internet Research Agency also created a dozen websites disguised as African-American in origin, with names like blackmattersus.com, blacktivist.info, blacktolive.org and blacksoul.us. On YouTube, the largest share of Russian material covered the Black Lives Matter movement and police brutality, with channels called “Don’t Shoot” and “BlackToLive.”

>Of 81 Facebook pages created by the Internet Research Agency in the Senate’s data, 30 targeted African-American audiences, amassing 1.2 million followers.

nytimes.com/2018/12/17/us/politics/russia-2016-influence-campaign.html

Further proof that Nintedotards should never leave their parents eyesight.

well, he was ridiculously rich and spoiled

why do people act like their favorite characters are sentient

Attached: 5464545.jpg (437x439, 13K)

I'm no fag but poe and finn made more sense than rey and finn or chink uggo and finn
Honestly wouldn't have minded

I've seen some blue haired dyke saying that players are tyrants for controlling video game characters and that they too are people
I'm still trying to understand if it was satire or not

i hope the coronavirus kills us all

It's weird how the news outlets claim that these movements were Russian shill campaigns to suppress voter turnout when at the time they were constantly supporting them and giving them coverage.

>black asian barbaric samurai
wtf this guy is extremely racist

you sound poor
t. Idort

>Yes but adding a gay character won't sell more tickets
It absolutely does sell more tickets. They needed a draw to get women to spend money on their nerdy franchises, so they figured out a way to turn them into Important, Principled, Socially-Conscious movies that you need to see if you want to be On The Right Side of History. These people are fucking terrifying.

Attached: glow in the dark CIA.jpg (989x1035, 184K)

Nintendo consoles are the cheapest

youtu.be/USiChBdpgaw?t=19

>we won't respect the woman choice, we decide that she must be in a poly relationship with a nigger
Literal rape culture.

Why is he showing the football player the periodic table? For what purpose? It's like he wanted to make a joke about him being a nerd and jocks being stupid, then just gave up.

>thinking every FF game is advent children

Is Dobson gay? I know he's a fag but I didn't think he was an actual homosexual. This makes me think otherwise

Did Mike Stoklasa commission this?

i thought dobson was diehard about how these movies were triumphs for his politics

Wat. Pretty sure he was a bum

Dobson is not a very smart man, in case you hadn't noticed

Dobson thought Kylo Ren was a reflection of star wars fanboy butthurt so when reylo happened he didn't understand.