Does Yea Forums like Danny Phantom?

Does Yea Forums like Danny Phantom?

Attached: C78XtXLW4AAMA7V.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4P_4q-9XcU
youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goddamn so hot
Makes me want to shoot up a kiosk

This dude could've been a good VA. Should've tried that instead of jewtube fame

>This dude could've been a good VA.
being a VA is 50% luck and 50% connections. he was fucked from the start

Did anyone actually watch EGS? Was it kino?

God I want to go ghost

His girls always look so nervous

no, its fucking horrible. not even in a funny sense. its the worst fucking thing ever produced by a human. it is unironically worse than sonichu. im not kidding

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Randy_Stair.jpg (544x600, 71K)

No and he should had turned the gun on himself before aiming it at anyone else

he wanted to become famous like smosh or pewdiepie but then proceeded to fail for 10 years straight.

thats literally all it is. All the ember shit was just a weird way of coping of being a failed e celeb

youtu.be/q4P_4q-9XcU
I watched most of the videos he uploaded on the day of and heres a QRD
>Got into a car accident and got a bad head injury
>Became obsessed with death and murder and was also just really agressive after(watch the video where he kills his stuffed animal sidekicks to basically sign off his old youtube channel)
>Was pissed at some animators he hired for not wanting to be apart of his School shooter fantasy cartoon
>Hated that his parents didn't care one way or another he was a tranny

He was a selfish, low t, mentally ill beta male with a fixation on violence and an obsession with school shootings

Was Randy the most pathetic shooter? I feel like the failed Youtube thing and the EGS shit puts him above the rest.

unironically niggers
His manifesto is so fucking ridiculous

Mister Metokur video on EGS got more attention than Randy could ever do. Also /k/ got a good laugh watching him fail at shooting.

I'm pretty sure he didn't dub anything.
He paid others to do it.

That is definitely his voice in this cartoon the blue haired one obviously. and when you consider that it was his tranny oc it makes sense

This. It's weird, even in his own fantasy drawn cartoon world, the girls always kinda look like they are forced at gunpoint to be there lmao

There are worse. Like the KF shooter that got blocked in a restroom by a couch and killed himself or the synagogue shooter. Randy at least killed people.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI

this. at least Randy was interesting. all the shooters you listed were just highschool kids taking /pol/ too serious.

FROGGY IS FOR HUGS

Attached: froggy.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

wtf is this stupid ass haircut. It annoys me way more than it should. He was 24 years old going around with what looks like a semi-bowl cut he gave himself at home

Attached: trannyphantom.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Randy's an interesting case. If he had quit with the hipfire memery and learned to actually shoot and dropped the tranny shit and was just attracted and dedicated to his ghost waifu he could have been a kino shooter.

Hanger on from the emo days. Also seen it speculated he had big goofy ears that he used his hair to cover up.

Was this the guy who filled water bottles with skittles and MnMs, then taped them to walls around his house to trick the cops into thinking they were IEDs?

He just didn't get it cut at all. That's how mine would look when I'd go for months without getting a trim

Was it true that Tara Strong was ashamed when the shooting occurred.

What the hell was that dude's problem?

Attached: white_beta_cuck_worshipping_black_bull.webm (960x540, 3M)

Shit aim.

He was a night stocker at a tiny grocery store. Even if he killed everyone it would have been like 3 deaths instead of 2.
I think he wanted to shoot up his old HS but it was demolished.

Have people not seen his shooting practice videos on YouTube? He shoots like 50+ times and hits like 2-3 times. He wouldn't have killed anyone at high school. Maybe 1 kill if he walks up to someone unsuspecting and shot them in the face. Otherwise they'd all run away and out of his range or tackle him.

I was surprised he did it at his work at night when it was just mostly a bunch of boomers and very few. He spared some younger girl.

His problem was his shooting form he didn't brace it against his shoulder or anything he was shooting it with his twig arms in some awkward edgy hipfire style.

>its our time to rise
GAMERS

Why did he go with 150 rounds of birdshot?

IT WAS OUR TIME

It was a different time

isolation.

He legitimately thought sawed off shotguns were more powerful because they're sawed off. Like the act of sawing off the barrel makes the gun do more damage. I vaguely recall him giving a similarly nonsensical reasoning behind using birdshot over slugs.

Malginant narcissist with psychotic traits who was not getting the recognition that he felt entitled to, they can't mentally reconcile this disconnect and so they lash out at the external world violently.

Truly, he was a power gamer

Attached: 80F8852E40244C42A48C1AC53370239F.jpg (750x407, 37K)

sawing off a shotgun makes the pellets spread more. that combined with birshot means he was spraying metal balls all over the place. Hopefully it hurt worse for him than it did any of his victims.

Just imagine this being the last thing you ever saw. Imagine being murdered because some tranny schizo thinks his OC waifu wants him to kill you. What an absurd way to go.

Attached: 715711215506292ffcf951cabebf8624.jpg (661x482, 40K)

He didn't actually saw his off.

I would've simply dodged the pellets.

I would have softly sneezed on him to break his arm.

>hey user, wanna watch Danny Phantom with me?

what do?

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 2.12M)

so youre saying he was ATF?

>No way fag