KIRSTEN...NO!!!!!!

KIRSTEN...NO!!!!!!

Attached: 1583317200681.jpg (1037x1644, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Report/Immigration-and-American-Worker
cis.org/Report/Costs-Immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>endorsing him after he lost

based.

Who?

>when the bad guys join forces qith the good guys

Attached: ESPzq7fWkAA6U5r.jpg (1192x302, 47K)

bernie > trump

Why does her profile pic show her as skinny?

pretty bizarre, if you ask me

Attached: 1583292320887.jpg (560x560, 291K)

maybe, but bernie wont get the nom

Attached: ESPzq7fXcAA8GY0.jpg (1200x351, 71K)

>the most useless segment of population endorses Gibmaster Open borders man

Absolutely stunning revelation.

Attached: ESPzq7lXYAA6XgW.jpg (718x83, 11K)

>Open borders man

Lol.

Attached: 1581253505807.png (915x713, 622K)

Bernie's plan is to flood the US with third world immigrants and destroy the low skilled job market

give one reason why opening borders is bad besides "i hate brown people"

lmao I can’t wait for all the ass blasted celebs complaining about trump for the next 4 years after the DNC steals the nom from Bernie again

you could start by giving a reason why it's good, it's not my job to prove a negative

>the left wing is the wing of diversity, tolerance and acceptance
>except they’re not
lol

>“Open borders? No. That’s a Koch brothers proposal.”
-- Barney Sunders

>it's a Pedowood celebrities thinking their "voice" matters episode
I hate these repeats. Didn't this one air four years ago?

The DNC must love Trump or something. They really love consistently shitting on any candidate of theirs that isn't a bland shill.

Based

Maybe the US will be 1st world in my lifetime. Hopefully progressive movement doesn't end in 2020, and keeps going well into 2030.

>trump isn’t an established republican, he can’t possibly win!
>he does
>sanders isn’t really a democrat, he can’t possibly win!
>DNC doesn’t even bother thinking about that people don’t really like establishment politicians anymore
>gives the nod to Biden
>Biden will lose
Say it with me lads
FOUR MORE YEARS

Suppresses wages
Increases housing costs
Increases healthcare costs
Your taxes go towards housing them via section 8

You literally subsidize corporate labor costs at the expense of your own taxes and wages. You literally cuck yourself, then complain you can not afford anything. All so the invesment class can achieve their 4 percent economic growth annual.

Is that a good enough reason?

do you have data to back this up

Yes.

Attached: 1580939446008m.jpg (1024x543, 64K)

Real proof aside, use some common sense, does a country pay for potentially millions of low skilled immigrants?

schizo

A little late

Attached: (You).jpg (564x823, 35K)

cis.org/Report/Immigration-and-American-Worker

Bare in mind this study also does not include the input output of tax dollars. They take an extreme amount of tax dollars and often get paid under the table.

cis.org/Report/Costs-Immigration

This is legal immigration. Illegal costs my state an estimated 2 billion dollars, (maryland) annual. Not to mention the crime. Richest state per capita in the country has an MS 13 problem.

No country in human history has willing allowed a practical and technical replacement of their native peoples and survived. We are only 40 years into this and just now truly feeling the effects. The behemoth that was the USA economy is dying and it can be measured in debt. 23 trillion now.. but yes, let us provide free healthcare to citizens of other countries. Free to them at least.

Fpbp

stop talking to yourself retard

We pay 400 billion annual in interest payments to the international banking consortium with nothing on the principle. 2/3rds of our defense budget and you want to follow their propaganda to drive you and your children into even more debt slavery.. I ask you, why?

I looked up the time of that tweet and she really did endorse him after the majority the super tuesday primaries had already closed polling stations

Low IQ people are attracted to gibsmedats

Unironically black people overwhelmingly voted for Biden

Because the tv told them to

give one reason why opening borders is good besides "I have low self esteem"

No, they already have gibsmedat bernie wants to share their gibsmedat. Berniemakes them far worse off and their churches told them so, factually.

The local court jester on the moving pictures screen says it's good.

How long until Biden can't even remember his name, will he make it to the general election?

live in the congo for a few years, or permanently, if that's your thing. there is no such thing as an "open border", it's doublethink and ludicrous to even entertain the concept of it. there are faster ways to kill yourself than just cutting your arms and thighs.

I'm Ridin' with Biden, who's with me?

Attached: 1583314934475.png (2518x1174, 255K)

Where are my Hilldawgs at?

Attached: 1478720466479.jpg (1530x1201, 542K)

NOOOOOOO, NOT MY HEALTHCARINOOOO

who in 2020 gives one single fuck about who Kirsten Dunst thinks should be the president?

I can't think of a more irrelevant notion, like damn.

Attached: 1543745427886.png (351x351, 153K)

>2020 Biden/Clinton ticket
you just know

Attached: download (35).jpg (1160x629, 176K)

Biden wont make it to 2022, this is a Clinton president

Very based.

So fiscally they're like other Democrats, but at least they're socially conservative.

Dayum Moviebob is on fire

Do you care about the negative effects of illegal immigration to the black community

Attached: índice.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What is a state? What is a society? What is a community? How do any of these things work without being exclusive?
Borders are such a basic requirement for order its absurd to even question them.

because brown people hate us

DO U LUH BLACK PEOPLE