Can you guess how?

Attached: SmartSelect_20200304-170624_Chrome.jpg (1410x1409, 764K)

It's clickbait

>When The Rise of Skywalker hits digital download on March 17, there will be a few behind-the-scenes featurettes, but no deleted scenes. Unless something changes at the last minute, J.J. Abrams did not record a director's commentary track, either.
Oh no, that sucks.

Yeah, it sucks we won't get to hear JJ saying "I'm sorry" over and over again for two hours.

>no director's cut
You have to be a director to have a director's cut. TROS is not a movie, it's entirely a comercial product that is basically a +2 hours trailer. Have you seen deleted scenes or commentary for a trailer? me neither.

Of course there's no deleted scene, the movie was shot like puzzle pieces, so they could change the story as many times as they wanted to get a positive score from the focus groups.
Releasing every cut scenes would make no sense.

No one gives a fuck.

I went to Walmart last week and, curious, looked in the toy section. There were a few ships and Lego Star Wars sets. All of them, ALL of them from the Lucas movies. No DisneyWars content at all. Also no action figures.

That speaks for a good deal.

>director's cut

>no deleted scenes
because its a whole DVD length movie in itself

>J.J. Abrams did not record a director's commentary track

Probably embarassed by the mess he made

>fans
heh, good one

that it'll actually be released?

But that means that the sets from DisneyWars sold out.

By being released

How do you drop the ball so fucking bad?

No refunds

Deleted scenes i can live without but im dying to watch the Making Of
it will be like that doco about anthony weiner's team trying to hold together his campaign for whatever it was while it gets released that he sexted an underage girl and later in the doco it happens again

the movie was done. They spent no more time on it. Minimal effort throughout the entire trilogy

No, the Rise of Skywalker sets are actually just Lucas sets

It has the Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker movie on it?

NOOOO IT WAS THE BEST ONE

Kek

in exactly 1 year from now, jj will apologize to george

screencap this

Attached: 1516885132501.jpg (956x904, 170K)

ok

Attached: annon.png (1600x900, 1.16M)

It would be great, though. Some crazy neckbear could actually put together one (or 3) good movies with enough scenes.
Having the alternative endings would be cash, and the only thing that could motivate people to buy this turd

So more retcons? Doesn't matter since the sequels will have a re-release with the high republic movies to finally retcon the prequels (similar to 1997 special editions)

saved. see you on 4th march 2021

Attached: 1581018718571.png (793x751, 683K)

>full house GET
I'm waiting with baited breath.