OFFICE LADIES EPISODE 18: THE INJURY IS HERE! OFFICE GENERAL TIME!

>Hold on to your George Foreman grills and watch your feet because this week we’re breaking down The Injury episode of The Office. The ladies chat about Dwight and Pam’s blossoming friendship, Michael’s hilarious talking head, and what’s with the sofa in the conference room?! Then Jenna reveals that yes, that really was Steve Carell’s foot, and Angela reads from her journal about that Dwangela moment in the breakroom. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm if there are Yams at any Carbondale gas stations, but check out the reviews of Pam’s Prism DuroSport-6000!

earwolf.com/episode/the-injury/

It's time for the Jenna and Angela listening thread!

Office General as a bonus!

Attached: image.jpg (3000x3000, 1.04M)

what will they be doing in 10 years when the office hype/nostalgia is dead and they are in their 50's

Attached: 1583271971996.jpg (526x423, 22K)

Is this podcast going to end with Jenna kidnapping John?

I don't know what's saddest. People listening to it, them making it out you posting this

when do these thots upload to youtube? im not clicking that

no

It's so great to see Jenna doing so well. John must be kicking himself for not getting together with a beautiful and talented woman like her now that he's stuck with that miserable British bitch. Emily Blunt couldn't even carry a Mary Poppins movie which should have been really easy. Meanwhile Jenna has a really successful podcast with my Office co-star Angela Kinsey. Be sure to listen and subscriber!

jenna... get help

Kek

Jenna kidnaps Emily to starve her and make a skinsuit like Silence of the Lambs. If she can't attract John as herself she'll become Emily.

ok

MomPov when?

Based

>its a jenna happens to be across country in NY as john is starring in a play

Attached: jenna4.jpg (522x448, 66K)

>it's a muffled screaming and cries of help from Jenna's basement Office Ladies episode

I think this was a great episode. Jenna and Angela put alot of work into the show. I hope they can get more guest stars, Im sure John will drop by the podcast at some point, we havent seen eachother since the finale.

>Women: exists
>Yea Forums: REEEEEEEEEEE
every time

Attached: 1583093460098.jpg (605x605, 55K)

This is awesome... Just awesome.

Attached: tweets1.jpg (2480x1876, 979K)

OOF

Attached: 118B6F9C-92D3-4382-B25D-A1176BA4354B.jpg (750x967, 193K)

holy kek

she looks terrible

based and kindasadpilled

They cute but who the hell listens to this?

Yea Forums

I love jennaposting

“Beautiful women die twice”

-Voltaire

Attached: 23826703-C9D8-40CC-90E1-299777CFD17F.png (345x340, 163K)

where is the real Pam?

Attached: real pam.jpg (640x480, 28K)

nothing, they are grasping at straws already, i hope they are investing the money or at least making savings for later in their lives.

people age, and in general, look worse without a team of makeup pros.

probably living off their millions in royalties

Jowls already taking form

>“Beautiful women die twice”
>-Voltaire
bunch of pussies
men die at lest 3 times

>Incels: Exist
>Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit and every board on Yea Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING INCELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will, it sounds great! Do you think Jenna wonders about what life would be like if she married John instead of Emily? He would’ve had a great life with me but he looks happy with Emily. They’re very happy together I imagine!

are these random discussion podcasts or commentaries of office episodes

Think the talking dead but instead of hardwick it’s two haggard wine aunts who haven’t worked in years desperately holding onto the only thing that made them relevant

OMG JENNA PLAYS W HER PUSSY

Attached: 34AB3554-2FD2-4F7D-9CA0-0ACD1883E397.jpg (653x845, 194K)

don't bully Jenna

Umm... did they?

Attached: 62810BE6-2E2A-4E0D-B09B-5D41A7FFF783.jpg (718x558, 92K)

I bet she's a Bloomberg supporter.