Sigh, Somehow Han has returned

how?

Attached: iu.jpg (800x558, 145K)

Just turn off your brain bro

He's Han from an alternate universe idiot

Tokyo Drift takes place in the year 2052

Dom goes so fast and so furious that he activates the Familia Force which lets him travel into the past and rescue Han at the last minute. Lucas will graduate from Japanese high school at the age of 45 only to see Han smiling, eating a bag of squid chips while drifting off into the sunset

he's had better luck since yesterday, and the day before that

>Wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo
The clues where there all along.

Can't wait for the scene where he uses the Nick Fury laser sword to escape into the sewers of Tokyo right before his car explodes.

lol

Good. He is the only good character in the entire franchise.
I wonder why this actor hasn't got more prominent roles, I like him. Maybe he has but I didn't notice because these chinks all look the same.

>crew gathers around Han
>"Han ... how did you survive?"
>"Han who? Is it because we arr rook same?"
>the rest of the movie goes on with everybody uncomfortably accepting not-Han and trying their best not to mention their past history

Sung Kang's portrayal of Han is groundbreaking in that he represents every bored asian dude just chilling out while white guys sperg out, both IRL and on the information superhighway

>*Han drifts into the garage*
>*The familia all look socked*
>You are probabry wondering how I rived in Tokyo
>*they all laugh*
>Don toss him a beer

it is actually Nah, Han's twin brother. notice how he holds his chips in the opposite hand.

>I’m Hans twin brother Hen
>but in honor of my brother I’d like you all to call me Han from now on

This. Retard don't realise at the end of Fast16 Vin got the infinity gear stick.

i understood that reference if you were making one

oh shit big if true this could lead to paul walker's brothers getting cameos and maybe even a evil bryan

We all know the answer. Evil Corporation who ressurrected Idris Elba in Hobbs and Shaw also ressurrected Han so he can shit all over FAMILIA becuase they fucked up big time accepting Shaw.

Also to avenge Gal Gadot's death.

>Sigh,
he literally says the word "sigh"? what hack wrote this shit?

kek

what does it matter now? jakob is here and even with han glued directly to his muscles, dom has no chance

it was nice while it lasted familia bros... ride or die...

Jakob is a pussy bitch coward that's only good at hiding

What's the retail on one of those?

More than you can afford, pal.

125 quarter miles

the power of familia and corona virus with lime

he drank a Corona

Attached: 1582986504989.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Reminder that if you’re expecting Jakob to be defeated you’re wrong because la familia is forever, and la familia always forgives

>Fast and Furious 9
>The familia was the bad guy all along
BRAVO NOLAN, BRAVO!

wake me up when the crisp remains of paul walker are brought back on screen

Just so I can get my head around this plot: Jakob became a high performance driving super thief assassin to be better than his brother, and for the timings to make sense he would’ve had to started this career path when Dom was a street racer who stole DVD players? Seems a bit of an overkill response

Twin brother. You need to pull out all stops to stop BIG MATCH JOHN

Also eats non-stop without ever getting fat, a trait common in 90% of the Asian dudes I knew from school.

Attached: 1581052758204.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

He's Cyber Han.

Attached: 84477244_10157359244313155_8839819770715963392_n.jpg (720x900, 41K)

Dom was a lowly street thug so Jakob aimed to be a sophisticated professional thief

You know how Letty was flipped in a car and shot to death but later turned out that didn't happen?
Same thing with Han.
Since Shaw is some sort of good guy now he never actually never killed Han.

He's his long lost twin brother.

kek

He has an oral fixation due to being a former chain smoker.

They drank Corona together, now they die together.