Why did he get memory holed so quick?

Why did he get memory holed so quick?

Attached: E9C2B7CA-6A82-4BF0-8A18-46ED6F1A1016.jpg (259x194, 8K)

What’s there to talk about?

what a ugly ass mufucka kek

Typical white incel.

Back to /pol/, kiddo.

Why did W do it?

Where is he now?

Nobody cared beyond the capacity to blame this on Trump, which didn't stick

It hardly qualified as a shooting. The fat lady with the soda pop died for nothing.

>when your ebin terrorist attack's biggest impact is the creation of funny webms

Nobody outside of New Zealand and /pol/ cared about dead muzzies.

>bans your guns
Nothibg personnel kiwis

>memory holed
What

It was fake
Glow niggers were hoping to inspire a wave of copycats but failed spectacularly

steps in your path

Attached: John_Earnest_Synagogue_Shooting_San_Diego.jpg (450x426, 41K)

reminder that this guys was pretty open for all his life until he visited France, what he saw literally pushed him to become a mass murderer
let that sink in for a moment

3 guys isn’t a wave

>During a September preliminary hearing, the court heard a recording of a 911 call Earnest made minutes after fleeing the scene of the synagogue shooting. On the call, he tells a dispatcher he committed the shooting because Jewish people were destroying the white race.

>”They're destroying our people. I'm trying to show them that we're not going to go down without a fight," Earnest is heard saying on the recording. "... I'm defending my nation against the Jewish people, who are trying to destroy all white people."

Attached: 7342.jpg (480x439, 25K)

this kid is lumiterally getting butt fucked by niggers in ptison now

The guy was a loser his entire life and ended up being an even bigger loser by shooting up a bunch of people. Idolizing him just shows how pathetic people can be. Also he worked for some spook agency for sure or was a victim of them. Either way he's a fucking LOSER.

what Television & Film is this?
Oh, it's that one, called "How /pol/tards got epically BTFO'd ONCE again and certainly not for the last time".

Just some cunt running amok. Many such cases. Not special. Just sad that whites do it now instead of muslims and gooks

he had nothing original to say. his manifesto was kind of dull.

Literally banned by white government people.

The best thing he did was making new Zealand's epic feminist pm wear a veil, exposing women as fucking retarded forever.

I've been browsing Yea Forums for hours everyday for years now and I don't even remember this happening. I only learnt about it months later

The fact he inserted memes into it was really fucking gay, Elliot's was 10 times better

If you ever encounter a white woman wearing a hijab pretend you think she's a Catholic nun

You must have taken a break because this shit was all over every board.

At least he was able to get a kill on a Jewess who was there to grieve for her mother. The white race is saved

>Wants to kill powerful Jews
>Shoots up a synagogue and not the Israeli embassy or a fundraiser dinner for AIPAC

Keep deluding yourselves, Tarrant was an absolute chad.
Someone post that pic of him with his girlfriend

because everything he said was true and the government proved it. thus the only way for the government to save face is to keep him from saying anything else and further embarrassing them

Why did he blame muslims when its obvious terrorism is caused by kikes

>I've been browsing Yea Forums for hours everyday for years now
No you haven't you lying faggot. If you had, you wouldn't feel the need to affirmate yourself this hard

It was that image of the Swedish girl sliced in half by a van that set him over the edge.

>loser his entire life
he had multiple girlfriends a fairly successful college life.

You can be a loser and have a girlfriend. You can even have a wife and children and still be a loser. If you can get a girlfriend your a pathetic loser.

Can't***

It sounds like you're just calling him a loser because he did something you didn't like.

dumb phoneposter