>consistently streaming
>with face cam
guys I think this is the year

Attached: 11-7-16.jpg (1288x936, 229K)

>he's drunk as fuck
lmao

Spoony movie WHEN?

Good riddance.

He just said "I'm starting to feel really bad, I'm gonna go" and ended the stream kek

Attached: 2bb12b0b6e1e965ca5a25eb5a2abd9eb.jpg (1280x952, 137K)

fuck

Attached: spoony on the way.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

why didnt he just make more final fantasy videos? it was free money.

> only 100
Even i get more and im not a meme like him

Just wait for the documentary about his tragic suicide, shouldn't be long

No you don't.

I could only tolerate him for 2 minutes. He has no energy, he's fucking dead inside.

What a waste, he was entertaining back in the day.

>100 viewers
That's a lot of faggots watching him play his EXPENSIVE console (so much for muh rent), why is this soi-filled bitch so whiny?

Filmbrain? Is that you?

Attached: n10SdKq[1].png (722x722, 341K)

Dying to a common illness because he's frail and malnourished would be a mercy for Spoony, who will never have the self-awareness or balls to kill myself. But life won't be that kind to the Spoonster after he spat in its face.
Every year will be the Year of the Spoony until he dies of neglect by his African nursing home staff at a senile 83 years.

It's already out. bitchute.com/video/So49zdHeNDdc/

He's not actually sick, he's pretending to gain attention, money and pity from all the people he already scammed.

I'm a big fan XD

Attached: d9sppvs-a9e5ea70-0b95-4063-828f-d995991602a3.jpg (480x640, 95K)

Attached: jy63567v.jpg (2336x720, 312K)

When is the bank finally taking his home?

Attached: spoony losing his home.jpg (720x573, 90K)

April, possibly May or June. He doesn't have much time left in that house.

What is this?
>Latka

Attached: 1427075884698[1].jpg (600x685, 52K)

His brother needs to "accidentally" leave his service pistol where spoony will find it, with a loaded chamber.

It'd be called mercy.

t. LordKat

Attached: Game Journalist.jpg (561x420, 9K)

t. Tamara

Attached: tamara_lynn_chambers_by_celebrityweightgain-datxhii.jpg.9318d7dfed599b07f6a917d4ee12473e[1].jpg (1100x618, 129K)

>DUDE Spoony is the reason why career is dead LMAO

Absolutely delusional

Damn baldies just shave it kek

Would you..?

Attached: 1567973553555[1].jpg (1728x2160, 300K)

H-hey Hamara- I mean Tamara.. *gulp*

Attached: D2MNj-hX0AAKWzr[1].jpg (960x1200, 144K)

Is she 40+? Her face looks old and worn out

Would.

wtf is this?

>Blocks your path

Attached: latest[1].jpg (512x512, 51K)

Attached: C530NYjUoAA4fo9.jpg (1200x900, 296K)

What in tarnation

He's leaving comments enabled and is streaming more frequently, so he's making some progress. The question is whether or not he's gonna keep going at it and try to reach his old heights again, or if he's just going to stop advancing here and barely cling into life with the few viewers he gets.

If you can't handle MarzGirl at her most autistic, you sure as hell don't deserve her at her titcow.

Attached: EF0k9H6X0AADeo8[1].jpg (640x800, 69K)

>failed to grow an audience on Youtube
>last ditch attempt at internet fame was #ChangeTheChannel
>got sued by Vic Mignogna
>works at a call center now
JUST

>Tell me how to Dungeon master will ya
I think if he was able to hang with his brother or if he and doug and brad could do something he could start again

>The question is whether or not he's gonna keep going at it
The answer is no

What actually happened with all of this?

Attached: Dzo4_rSXQAA3Fxu[1].jpg (955x595, 51K)

I've seen flat tires looking better than this. Damn.

Nothing, no one that was allegedly harassed was willing to actually go to court over it

I would

Attached: DHUkXEcWAAMAXGP.jpg (825x1100, 101K)

i think he is trying to open up more, but its too little too late to say the very fucking least.

So Vic just lost his career over a bunch of ugly losers making unfounded accusations? What the fuck.

Attached: 8327174869_29162dbf0a_b[1].jpg (768x1024, 253K)

Fellow men of taste.

Attached: 450[1].jpg (360x450, 18K)

On January 30, 2016, Jacob Hope Chapman came out as transgender, citing physical and psychological problems that abated once he finally admitted to himself he was a man nearly a year before. His name Jacob came from a name he would go by as a child ("Jack") and the fact that he'd gotten used to being called JO (pronounced jay-oh).

Attached: upload_2018-7-12_22-0-6[1].png (500x684, 834K)

>DSP goes to court in a few days
>In 500k+ of debt (and 120k of it is credit card debt)
>confirmed that he has a gambling addiction and has spent 40K on a fucking WWE phone game

Are we finally reaching the end of multiple lolcows this years?

Attached: dsppd.png (300x300, 68K)

He's suing Funimation for a million dollars over it currently, but it's been in and out of appeals for a year now

>works at a call center now

Attached: 1578431022952.jpg (379x345, 76K)

DSP is hitting his stride

What a waste. She was such a qt

This dudes boyfriend must feel like a fucking loser are they still living together?
dsp is based he's a moron with his money but who else can go for 10 years strong with the biggest group of losers being obsessed with his every waking moment like autists trying to EXPOSE him

Attached: sm2.jpg (600x858, 66K)

Yeah, he needs someone to kick him in the ass and force him to do shit. The problem is I don't think he has anyone like that

This shit is unreal. How could the studio and the courts take MarzGurl seriously in the first place?

Marzgurl wasn't really relevant, what was relevant was 2 VA's coming out in support of it and Funimation deciding to shit itself

>some fan made a spoony movie because spoony never would
LOL

Attached: image.jpg (753x500, 81K)

Her parents must be so proud that their daughter has a beard now.

>who will never have the self-awareness or balls to kill myself

>confirmed that he has a gambling addiction and has spent 40K on a fucking WWE phone game
No way, Fil actually confessed? I thought for sure that was just kiwiniggers being retarded

># of houses: 0

Except he looks like Bam Margera now.
Jesus christ.

>claim to be good Christian and openly hate homos
>steal a guy's house and money with contract jewery
>fuck the editor of an anime site for a job and move in with him
>decide you're a guy now
>claim that living with a guy when you're a guy yourself now totally isn't gay
>start writing pieces on an anime site about how badly lbgt people are represented and how problematic it all is
What the fuck happened?

I really can't grasp it. One review a month, hell even every other month, and he would still be swimming in webfare.
How do you JUST this hard?

Attached: 1560825207758.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

Unironically jewish brainwashing

why is he such a drama queen?

Mental illness

People found his account and did the math (technically, reddit did the math on how much each VIP level costs separate of the whole DSP thing, and DSP's account is at the $40k level).

Attached: qco36s6njpo01.jpg (489x187, 22K)

And here's his account showing he's VIP level 12.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x2220, 703K)

He'll sit that bankruptcy out, then start making 6 figures in a decade. Just when you think you have him, he finds a way to completely break the system.

And there are over 3000 people above him? Christ how much money does this game make?

I guess April was the only thing keeping noah somewhat content as he would go large stretches before of not saying a thing, maybe a stream every 6 months. Now she's gone it's like he's fastforwarding all the way to the bottom.

The shit he posts on twitter is confusing as all hell, he posts these tweets which are clearly cries for help, then ignores or berates people who try to offer support. He clearly has some pretty bad mental health issues, bipolar seems to be a clear one, his streams are 50/50 between depressed quiet bullshit or manic where he makes a joke every 4 seconds. People with bipolar disorder can be quite successful though so it's not the full extent of his mental illness, a lot of people point to him having narcissistic personality disorder which I think is the true reason he's a total failure now. I also think it was the reason he was so entertaining back in the day, when you watch his old videos he really did act like a dick most of the time, it was funny. He's had so many confrontations with people in the past, not just the lupa thing, lordkat, spat with ncritic, deadliest warrior people, his 'roast' video response, getting mad about bees or something, there's loads more, he was just abrasive to everyone and I think it's finally catching up to him now in a way. All he is now is a cautionary tale; take advantage of the luck you are given, and if you act like a dick to everyone don't be surprised when everyone acts like a dick back

A lot. Those mobile games are big business.

Gacha is a hell of a drug.