What does Yea Forums - Television & Film think about this televsion show?

What does Yea Forums - Television & Film think about this televsion show?

Attached: 1583309360674.png (1595x1335, 1.81M)

Racebait

lmao. we'd all gladly accept the wrong end of the deal if we could have segregation back.
Within 5 years the situation would be fully reversed

It's based on a young adult book series, where the main female character gets BLEACHED

I'm sure the black actors are really playing their roles with a heavy heart. They must cringe every time they have to be mean to white people in a scene, but they have a job to do.

whats going on over there, UK? i know we like to give each other shit, but we are cousins, maybe its time for us to move in together and send the apes back to africa

>we are cousins

Attached: 9577DCDA-B07F-4235-B653-EE9AB9F7529D.png (1124x598, 203K)

Is this another one of those shows written by a black woman, about some black woman fucking Aryans? Lot of those recently

This actually sounds really intriguing, unfortunately it's 100% certain to be SJW trash.

>Enoch was wro...

yes, hence my use of the word cousin and not brother. has islam taken such a hold that british are now esl?

When are they going to adapt this kino?

Attached: lit kino.jpg (799x640, 110K)

Who wants to watch a show set in Sweden?

black men fantasize about having sex with white men
thats gonna be a yikes from me

Tbh I also had this idea for a long time so I'm interested how they'll pull it off

Real life is adapting it as we speak.

>black elites
>rule
BBC finaly went with full fantasy kino this year.

who made it?

Homosexuality is overrepresented in blacks. Even beta asians are less likely to be gay.

This, watching the BBC Breakfast story on it now, the negress is a fucking cutie and I sort of look like the white guy
Whichever way you slice it this is a WMBF story and that's gravy in my book
>mfw even under black ruled apartheid white boys still outgame black guys

Attached: 1469061236598.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>WMBF story and that's gravy in my book
u might just paint yourself black nigger.

This. Black men are gay as fuck. It's why there's so much buttrape in prison.

>blacks are the ruling class.
>still the victims.
>still "oppressed" by police.
Is....is this a secret red pill?

OI WOT IF WE WUZ THE NOGZ,BONKERS INNIT?

Replace black with Pakistani and you’ve got modern day Britain

kek dont tell me, the whitey is still going to be the bad guy somehow

>African ruling class
does anything from pic related happen on the show?

Attached: thieves.jpg (1595x1114, 1.14M)

This seems like a "blacks can be horribly racist too! Racism is racism, people!" type of story. Might turn out to be based and trigger some folks. We'll see.

>NOOO NOOOO GB2/pol/ YOU CAN'T DISCUSS RACE AND RACIAL POLITICS ON Yea Forums
>literally get this shit forced down our throat in every fucking TV show and movie
What is this paradigm called?

Just a reminder that this is a work of fiction so you dont need to get butthurt.

Attached: 1583144074161.jpg (500x772, 55K)

>black elites rule white underclass with an iron fist
Uhhhhhhhhhh isn't that what South Africa has been for years now?

>get's slapped in the face by black mistress for lax work

And this is bad how ???

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Yes and yes again

Who is buuthurt here? Literally everyone is just saying muh based bleaching and tfw no qtie black mistress you fucking faggot

Outraged and offended !! Is this the reaction you want, OP?

>mfw they goofed up and all everyone's talking about is colonizing and bleaching

Attached: never ever.jpg (327x316, 47K)

Only virgins though. And they do neither.

Speaking from experience eh?

The author is 100% a white male

I think I never would have heard about this were it not for shills on Yea Forums trying to generate fake controversy

Attached: diversity is our strength... or else.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

it's going to rustle jimmies then be forgotten within the year. but it will remain in the psyche of the general public and add to the anti-ethnic minority sentiments that are slowly brewing among whites in the uk and europe.

I'm just surprised by the reversal.

>female romantic interest: black woman
>male romantic interest: white male

This is not what we're used to.

I dont need to watch it, you mean.

john Travolta handed them the KEYS. He walked so they could RUN

Not really.

Experiencing incel rage on this site, yes.

Unironically this.
>Put whites in shitty neighbourhood
>Blacks take penthouse appartments in the nicest areas of a city
>Small cramped apartments become gentrified and well maintained homes and are ironically about the size of 1950s homes when calculated by space per resident.
>Poor neighbourhoods become clean and bus routes and community centres flourish
>Chic areas of the urban sprawl become dirty and congested and roads soon give way to potholes which give way to dirty roads
>Wealthy surburbia starts to be reclaimed by nature whilst cramped inner city streets become efficient micro-villages
>It's still down to those privileged whites, so they take that too
>Whites literally just live on farms now like some modern day Feudal serfs
>Wholesome village existence feeding cities and suburbs that look and operate like Kinshasa
Then of course we all eventually get wiped out because their situation only gets worse after that.

Return to the Planet of the Apes
do they give a reason for how 65 iq chimps managed to even reach Europe without kike NGOs bussing and shipping them around as cattle

I mean it's pretty well known already, the books sold millions in the UK.
I remember reading them 15ish years ago.

Imagine living in a country with a white minority and having no idea how a white lower middle and working class live.
Lmao.

No where near as violent as blacks but still dirty and stupid.

I remember this book
White dude goes full White Panther and is executed by the state and the black girl who gets BLEACHD gets disowned for having a mutt and goes full single mom mode even being a bar singer and general thottery

>um low iodine and lead in the water and um bad food and no veggies and um pollution and and and and and make whites low IQ.

premise is role reversal
wouldn't therefore the series be set in uganda, and the whites living on gibs would be screaming like baboons about how they aren't 80% of the faces on television, and how all nogs should die, and evil young black women are always in power

I don't really care one way or the other. I watch less than one series a year, because TV is mostly shit. This doesn't strike me as very interesting, either.

>BBC
aren't black people like 7% of the population in Britain, or something like that?

Some black beauty is going to get hardcore bleached

Attached: 1583157414911.png (1240x632, 1.03M)

I watched the trailer and it amuses me that the architecture and clothing they wear is all still European because they have no African architecture or clothing to use as a reference for “high society” or whatever the word is for the ruling class

dunno, in the series does the government encourage families to be tortured, raped and massacred in their homes by feral gangs of subhumans?

you need technology beyond sticks and stones to have pollution. try again

Bbc absolutely loves stormzy no idea why nobody actually listens to him

4.5%
doesn't stop the kiked government/mouthpiece from flooding tv/adverts with subsaharan apes

If formerly wealthy or well adjust whites were moved into shit areas, it would go this way. I never said anything about the current white underclasses pulling this feat off.

all I see is a chimp wearing human clothes like they used to do at zoos

wealthiest nogs in the US commit more crime than the poorest whites.
lurk more

why are black "men" so insecure?

Anthony Bourdain visited South Africa for one of his shows, I think the terrible CNN one, and at one point he's filming in the town's square or whatever and there's a state or two of the white founders of the country and he tells the two African gentlemen he's with they should have tore down those statues when they took over the country. And it's like... dude, if they tore down those statues then shouldn't tear down all the fucking buildings in the country as well? Basically the entire infrastructure? None of that shit was there until the whypeepo moved in.

>black people
lol no

All they've ever had is 'muh dik'

Attached: 1580514566049.jpg (1000x2573, 651K)

What culture, though?

Within a single generation I would agree. Across multiple generations you would see whites get tougher and dumber and more antisocial. Not that it would significantly lower their IQs. It wouldnt. That doesnt change the white middle and lower class being actual niggers though.
They beg, they are on drugs, they steal bikes, they deal drugs. The lot.

>saving up 1 million dollars is bad

kek no wonder they suck at life

>when you realize you don't want your baby daddy to end up in prison and leave you as single mother

no.

Attached: NYT_raceandclass_Mar_19_2018.png (1528x1156, 141K)

+40 years of pop culture boasting that they can't live up to.
statistically it is very unlikely for the average black man to be a great dancer, athlete and rapper whilst also having a giant dick.

Literally nothing to do with how nigger like MOST white people are.

I did not say anything different. What are you on about?

Those thuggish types you mention will actually just become militia types in the US. Hardened and ready to fight. They won't be an ounce less capable or cunning or shrewd. The onions will drain out of all whites, by necessity or by force or by death.

You should actually visit a white county some time. Go to a poor area and see how whites live. Like animals.

I feel like, sometimes a studio or director has an idea, like "what if we had reverse apartheid lmao", but then they make it into a full fledged TV show, I feel like someone should step in and say "Just make it a 90 minute long movie, this doesn't need to be a TV show"

How so?

t.

Attached: 1582439367954.png (141x167, 53K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1561628764483.jpg (750x562, 39K)

I truly aspire to one day be this based

You need to update that image, we Keep America Great now

t. seething beta black male

Keep America a jewish shithole you mean LMAO

Kek, I grew up in a council house in one of the whitest counties in Britain. My dad delivered milk to people's houses for a living. And yet again, I never said that poor whites are not bad, I am talking about what happens when wealthy whites get pushed off their land.

Not even an American.

Ebony women love white men, even during slavery. This makes the negro buck seeth, he can't measure up.

Attached: conquest.png (636x668, 447K)

Can't really blame them black men are notorious wasters

Attached: 1580312256745.jpg (707x1024, 95K)

If it angers and offends the incel, good.

Why is the incel and the SJWs so consumed by race? Failures at life?

As an actual african negro I hate this show and similar premises because
a) I feel that honestly speaking we were never in a position to colonize whitoids in terms of armor and weaponry etc
b) might be the biggest reason of all is that I hate that this posits that us negros would do the same thing whitoids did us, never would that happen. Black people aren't nearly as evil and genocidal as white people and all proof of them being that is after contact and being forced to follow the white man's rules
c) twitter black women and Yea Forums white boys despise black male and white female relationships yet when its vice versa they aren't as pressed which I find hypocritical

Attached: 1537788744054.png (778x486, 32K)

Really makes me think

Attached: 1559319532553.jpg (916x721, 270K)

Why you so triggered? The show is for you, retarded niggers

>Black people aren't nearly as evil and genocidal as white people and all proof of them being that is after contact and being forced to follow the white man's rules
ha
haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like to make laugh at culture warrior outrage. Just saying incel is enough to cause it here.

>a black man would dropkick keira knightly to get to rosie o'donnel

Attached: mel.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Guranteed most people, and definitely you who has something like this saved, can't get either women and this caricature would most likely find you repulsive too. I really don't fucking get it why the ugliest white dudes are the ones who call other races ugly like lmao... It genuinely breaks me and I can't process it

why would you even want to be in a relationship with a women who sees race as "sides" she'd be annoying as fuck to be around and would probably just be as obnoxiously over political as the faggots who browse /pol/

Attached: 1577143569933.jpg (234x216, 9K)

Stop projecting, you sound incredibly bitter.

Attached: 1568545805949.jpg (918x1032, 93K)

Attached: p17200_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 217K)

BLEACHED

Shhh they don't want you talking about it tho

>not liking it means you are triggered haha if you don't like you are triggered looool, guys listen up, do you like this? no ? that means you are triggered haha you have to like it or else you know what you are

Attached: 1582920643580.jpg (425x456, 45K)

Visit Ghana or Nigeria or South Africa you guys were enslaving each other long before the whites and jews got there and still are in Libya long after the rest of world ended slavery

>I really don't fucking get it why the ugliest white dudes are the ones who call other races ugly like lmao

aka
>no u
ah yes a lefty

Because Niggers unironically think White pussy are heaven sent.

Americans are psychologically engineered to be a mongrel factory.

>lack people aren't nearly as evil and genocidal as white people
Yes they are, the only difference is that they aren't as ambitious with it and usually comit separated acts of evil on purely impulsiveness while as white man evil holds a purpose.
You could leave it, theres the door, africa is the cheapest continent to travel to.

It's so sad that nobody here believes in love anymore. Who cares if a woman is White or Asian or Jewish or a nigger, as long as you love her?
And I don't mean "I don't see color", of course I do. But I mean that it doesn't matter.

He was definitely rejected by white women otherwise he wouldn’t have targeted a white kid