What happened to good animated films? why is everything minions and SJW propaganda now?

What happened to good animated films? why is everything minions and SJW propaganda now?

youtube.com/watch?v=1t8iu2PFWj4

Attached: roxanne-mm_wide-4987d2ed15aad64271472e1a82590f93f1b7d75f-s1100-c15.jpg (1000x563, 25K)

Standards have been systematically lowered over the years so why try harder when people will go see rubbish

so much soul in that film

this.
too much people mean more people will watch it, and that reduces the need of good content and raises the need of good marketing

What isn't SJW about Megamind you retard

It was interesting that the villain was an incel who got a good body but rages when the girl doesn't like him.

I think women ruined animation. Now you don't have to be a huge computer nerd to work on them, they started making films like Wreck it Ralph 2 and Frozen where white men are evil.

You know what I just contradicted myself since it was an evil white guy in megamind too but then so was everyone in that movie.

Megamind is excellent, how come this got no sequels while that trash Despicable Me got several?

>Why can't we ruin a good movie
fucking neck yourself

china

I don't remember saying I wanted a sequel retard

>how come this got no sequels
>I don't remember saying I wanted a sequel

>Hurr why would anyone be curious that Movie A got sequels while Movie B didn't despite them being similar and both being successful
>Clearly he is a sequelfag
kys

>they started making films like Wreck it Ralph 2
U mean Ralph destroys internet? it was fun and I dont saw much propaganda there.

>3D """animation"" killed 2D animation
>now woke shit is killing 3D

enjoy your grave you 3D niggers, 1488 remember cel animation

Attached: 1024395-disney-rolls-out-second-phase-animation-cel-preservation-efforts.jpg (1280x819, 126K)

>Wreck it Ralph
>Ralph leaves his game because he's tired of being the villain but it breaks the world and the villain Turbo, a man who left his game

>Wreck it Ralph 2
>Penelope leaves her game because she's bored of how awesome she is and everyone loving her. Ralph tries to make her go back and he's now the villain
>also this character is some fascist dictator but the movie never says she's wrong because she's played by a black woman

Attached: aa5c1e3df4db4aee8512da6d2700d812.mkv_snapshot_00.49.04_[2019.02.12_12.50.54].jpg (1904x804, 80K)

Liberals ironically brought racism and sexism back.

dude thats streching and learn what facist rly is before you call google algorythm facist dictator.

yah not facist but that scene looked like the nuremburg rally with a POC though.
Her other scene was her shoving her male assistant out of her way and patronizing ralph.
They were trying so hard to make a strong woman that they made her everything they hate about the patriarchy.
Then at the end the emasculate ralph by having princess rescue him by dressing him like a girl. It's all some feminist revenge story.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1904x804, 90K)

>What happened to good animated films?

They're still around. Go watch Klaus, I Lost My Body and The Breadwinner.

>why is everything minions and SJW propaganda now?

It isn't. You've just been brainwashed to think so.

This.

>You've just been brainwashed to think so.
Lol.

Attached: xqtjrptkecadtoe4mvl90toqitycbxqeners7y5dnd0hrqhhtmiuuh92qa26gu8c.jpg (1020x576, 243K)

A bit more to it than that. The media realised they can use liberalism as a marketing tactic and as a means of deflecting criticism.

Harvey Weinstein was a vocal feminist supporter, would go on talk shows about how much of a feminist he was and would sell his movies based in their feminist value. Of course that never gets brought up now by the media, don't want people connecting the dots.

Simply having diversity is not the same as SJW propaganda.

Megamind was really good.

>U mean Ralph destroys internet? it was fun and I dont saw much propaganda there.
Were you awake during it?

Attached: 1580828138976.png (899x748, 611K)

forced diversity yes it is, every main character is getting actively replaced by rng liberal trope.

>megamind was good
>the first despicable me wasn't
look at yourself in the mirror and decide if this is really who you want to be

Diversity just means anti-white. So yes racist casting calls should not be allowed

Someone with good taste? I'm okay with it. Fuck Despicable Me with it's emotionally manipulative "protect the little girls! you've asopted!" garbage

PRESENTATION