Did he actually not like his lobster or was he just trying to hurt his feelings?

Did he actually not like his lobster or was he just trying to hurt his feelings?

Attached: 1583301786064.png (778x578, 283K)

Why did he spill his beans?

DUDE HARK LMAO

It was all a dream bro

He was drunk.

Hark Triton, hark! Bellow, bid our father the Sea King rise from the depths full foul in his fury! Black waves teeming with salt foam to smother this young mouth with pungent slime, to choke ye, engorging your organs til' ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more - only when he, crowned in cockle shells with slitherin' tentacle tail and steaming beard take up his fell be-finned arm, his coral-tine trident screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet, bursting ye - a bulging bladder no more, but a blasted bloody film now and nothing for the harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed upon only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of the Dread Emperor himself - forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil, forgotten even to the sea, for any stuff for part of Winslow, even any scantling of your soul is Winslow no more, but is now itself the sea!

Attached: jm.jpg (675x675, 63K)

Alright, have it your way. I like yer cookin'

Attached: Winslow.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

What was his recipe though? They couldn't have had butter could they?

salt, lots of salt

you could tell he really liked the lobster

Kino's similar to this?

Attached: field_in_england_ver3.jpg (509x755, 106K)

Fine, I like your fucking farts.

persona

The videogame?

bergman's

During the third act the director lacked the balls to go full lovecrafkino so the end is weak, disappointing and maybe even retarded. Sad!

Because confession soothes the soul. But what it really does is spread the burden.

Whether Winslow liked the lobster is not nearly as important as Wake's obsessive need for acknowledgement and admiration for the lobster.

woof

I did not expect an answer this good

>any time an octopus or squid shows up in a movie
>OMG BASED LOVECRAFT KINO OMG SO LOVECRAFTIAN
This movie has zero (0) cosmic horror elements to it. It's full of straightforward romanticism. Read other books, for Christ's sake.

stop shilling this SHIT

I have a fucking pretentious friend who told me he had a theory that they where the same people from different timelines

Ask him how that explains the events and themes of the movie. He just wants a twist, and this is not that kind of film.

He is in purgatory and doomed to repeat it again and again, the older thomas is his conscience.

What's stopping them from eating lobster every night?

>it's another monologue

Attached: ugh.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I strongly recommend Wake in Fright to anyone who enjoyed The Lighthouse

Attached: WAKE IN FRIGHT.jpg (3000x1630, 2.28M)

Do you think that's by accident?

Damn...

Green Elephant.

Attached: 1573964937994.jpg (278x359, 18K)

if you wanted to watch a completely different movie in theme and is in no way related to the lighthouse, then yeah
youre a retarded aussie, aint ya?

>different timelines
That's the opposite of pretentious, it's capeshit/baby's first scifi

They are extremely similar in their narrative.
Both have their main characters go to a remote isolated location, experience harsh claustrophobic environments, the effects of isolation and the depraved wilderness that lead to complete moral and social degradation of a man, the longing for female touch, the physical exchanges and fights and borderline rapes, extreme animal killing, manic alcoholism as a result of coping to exist in such a harsh environment, the gradual physical and emotional break down of the characters, I mean nearly every single plot point is in both films.

Lobster is an acquired taste. He wasn’t from New England originally so he probably didn’t much care for it

The lobster was a metaphor for his DICK

incredibly based

NOOOOOOOOOOO HELP MEEEE TOM

Attached: wins.png (728x605, 240K)

Attached: Addiction%2Bfront%2B2.jpg (1372x1600, 377K)

The lobster was probably fine, but it was the same thing every night and Tommy wanted something he couldn't have. Then, Old Tom took Tommy's frustrations personally, and vice versa.

Based well thought out response poster