Technology bad

youtu.be/toBGv7yvIV8

technology bad

Attached: poster2.jpg (1600x1001, 186K)

>mixed race family
Dropped

Lord and Miller kino is back on the menu.

Yo, is that Tiabeanie?

>California film school

So the sequel will look like this?

Started disliking Lord and Miller with Lego Movie 2. It's obviously this starts coming of age story for them but they made it a female for woke twitter points so now it feels like some tranny. There's also that cringey liberal "our weirdness will save the world" message.

If they were based it'd end with them destroying all technology with some big EMP blast people returning to tradition.

Attached: calarts.jpg (500x248, 23K)

Lord and Miller didn't direct Lego Movie 2, they only wrote it. But other than that I agree.

Miller... hmmm

why do trailers these days just spoil the whole movie?

what a hideous art
is this the absolute state of w*stern animation?

yes

>technology bad
If it's used to spy on citizen then yes.

there are robots and other machines directly attacking people

>they only wrote it

explains why lego movie 2 sets have shelf warmed hard

imagine if they bothered to draw it like anime

Dope style

>a black urban high tech industrialist
i can suspend my belief only so much

Cant wait to see how the generation growing up on grammarly and auto driving cars turns out to be

only ethnics use grammarly. at least in their ads

What does that imply? That they cannot do proper grammar?

I was sort of with it until the robots
Even then, the girl was too hateable to make a good father losing his daughter movie. Or maybe that was the point

I like the designs on the robot

>Dog
>Pig
>Dog
>Pig
>Loaf of bread
Hah.
I like how "comedy" films now follow "horror" film trends: show the joke/spoop in the trailer so you don't have watch the whole thing. They are saving me so much time. Bless their heart.

Cuz there isnt much to the movie, you just need to buy ticket. Consume fast, consume more.

I'm glad for even a little deviation from the archetypal Cal-Arts look.

>kinda brown wife/kids
>ugly genetic abberation of a dog
>"weird gonna save the world"
Reddit gonna love it.

the mum looks latino to me not negro. Neither of the kids have a hint of nigger in their character design.

Pretty wholesome aside from the girl going to cali for college. They're going to eat her alive out there and spit her out retarded.

>he thinks mexico-niggers are any better
pro tip: they arent

>Even then, the girl was too hateable to make a good father losing his daughter movie. Or maybe that was the point
The optimist in me wants to say they've got more of their early relationship to show in the movie, the cynic in me says they showed everything there is to the movie in the trailer already.

>latinos are white
Los ogro...

>sony phones
>sony laptop
>sony tv
>sony music
you need to STOP

the mother is south european, spanish (not south american) or south italian

What is sony music?

They look like zombies.

>>ugly genetic abberation of a dog
pugs exists in real life

Jesus fucking Christ sony just STOP already

>2007 is shown as the last good memory
guys, i always heard that Music, videogames, movies and basically all type of media and stuff get worse after 2007, can someone point out why is 2007 is the yearfor horrible things to start happening?

>"white" Americans are white
Fucking kek