IMO

There is nothing more cinematic than a good car chase. Post only the most kino.

Attached: Bullitt-charger-Mustang-1[1].jpg (1024x575, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxxH0lZSYgU
youtube.com/watch?v=WoVQqWEKcF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Um7jUvLOAAw
youtube.com/watch?v=9vACWV5sRcY
youtu.be/OB6oaZUD8zM
youtube.com/watch?v=PDK8OtjE7O4
youtube.com/watch?v=-q1yAIQ_-Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=b52iWN41o1g
youtube.com/watch?v=yPbqV9CgV9s
youtube.com/watch?v=FJZ-BHBKyos
youtube.com/watch?v=neE3pcK1Gg4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeysiSI-Xg8
youtube.com/watch?v=UmmXGbFASC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the entire movie 'Duel'

Kidnap

Gone in 60 Seconds original and cage remake
Ronin
Italian Job (both original and remake)

Ronin Paris Car Chase
youtube.com/watch?v=MxxH0lZSYgU

Mad Max 2

Ff posting aside
youtube.com/watch?v=WoVQqWEKcF4
They should have made this 3 times longer, and I thought the contrast of car styles was part of what made it

youtube.com/watch?v=Um7jUvLOAAw

damn, that was kino, thanks for sharing. have an underrated car chase, on me
youtube.com/watch?v=9vACWV5sRcY

great movies

Cowboy Bebop movie has a killer chase sequence

Stumbled on this a few years ago
youtu.be/OB6oaZUD8zM

Attached: R-11448016-1516509729-7512.jpeg.jpg (300x299, 19K)

To Live and Die in LA
this is part one of the chase scene. part two is linked in the vid. the movie overall is good and worth watching. the car chase is on another level. the director from the french connection basically wanted to one up himself in this movie. he succeeded.
youtube.com/watch?v=PDK8OtjE7O4

The French Connection has a good chase sequence, too.

Attached: MV5BODAwYWI0ODMtOWMxYy00NzI0LWJkZDMtYjMyMDQwNGU3OGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,63 (634x1000, 111K)

Vanishing Point is pure kino start to finish

Dodge this

>that one last dogfight in the swordfish

Attached: 1572929727210.jpg (320x290, 15K)

There's a great chase in Striking Distance.
Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing this movie mentioned on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=-q1yAIQ_-Vo

that parkour chase in that one james bond film was good

Refn's amazon series had a great chase
youtube.com/watch?v=b52iWN41o1g

It's been a while since i've watched this and can't remember if there's any good chases in it but there is drag racing youtube.com/watch?v=yPbqV9CgV9s

Attached: TLB.jpg (549x768, 78K)

I'm unironically asking you anons what you see in car chase scenes of any kind. I am just SO BORED whenever i get roped into a movie's car chase scene. I even refused to watch DRIVE (2011) specifically because of the name, I didnt realize its kino nature until someone told me it didn't have much to do with driving. And full disclosure, i honestly think you guys are cum loving, cock sucking faggots of the LOWEST ORDER. That means rural rest stop gay fags who carry a hole saw with them to make anonymous glory holes because truckers dont fulfil your immense faggotry.

And before anyone accuses me of not liking 'chase' stuff, I was in the AFM for 8 years and in my middle age i'm making a car for the SCCA

also the only car chase scene i found tolerable were the Terminator 2 chases and the Children of Men chase.

Attached: 1200px-Thunderhill_Raceway_Park.svg.png (1200x769, 178K)

Bullitt

youtube.com/watch?v=FJZ-BHBKyos

>fag who carries a hole saw with them to make anonymous glory holes
>also the only car chase scene i found tolerable were the Terminator 2 chases
Thanks for admitting your homosexuality on the internet lol.

Attached: hahahahahaaha.jpg (242x242, 29K)

>see's a homophobic post.
>instantly thinks of horses and goes to his horse meme folder.
Sorry man, but it's a common girl theme to associate horses with sex because of big penis. I'm assuming you're a guy so that means u gay.
>therefore
>no u

Attached: riiight.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You didn't like terminator 2?

Speak for yourself sperglord lol.

Attached: look.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

I did. Called you guys queers. all i got back was horse and dude memes.

I used to think it was a good movie but realistically as time went on I realized that they should've stopped after the original Terminator.

lol you don't know what "speak for yourself" means do you

Attached: Look son.jpg (400x385, 56K)

I guess i've seen too many 80's movies, but the cliche "mysterious man meets love interest while chased by immenent death" formula turned me off to The Terminator. I found that T2 had more original execution of the concepts.

The car chase scene in Le Casse (1971) is pretty good, they really squeeze the fuck out of those cars

Attached: Взломщики 1971_BDRip 720p_KORSAR.mkv.jpg (1280x544, 153K)

Sorry, I dont work with rigid memes. And your "TOP TEXT BOTTOM TEXT" meme folder shows that you really really do. So when you ask me to speak for myself i do, instead of going with your memey understanding of it.

my driving instructor's route always took me across an old FIAT. It was a real ruby beauty convertible, but unfortunately it was still a FIAT lol. He tried so hard to sell it that we even took 'lunch breaks' next to it.

I can't figure out what went wrong with this thread
But include me in the screencap lads!

Attached: 1581164313848 1550413177715.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

out the bloody way lads, best chase right here

Attached: italian-2.jpg (620x265, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=neE3pcK1Gg4

I know what you mean about the cliche user but for me it went from the terminator which was a action/thriller/horror/scifi to T2 which was a action/teen movie.

what made it a teen movie?

You're gloriously stupid burger lol.

Attached: A Fag.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

Observing and stating the fact that those were "TOP TEXT BOTTOM TEXT" memes doesnt make me stupid user. Typing and sending phrases like "gloriously stupid" is. Also, very very gay.

Attached: ohno.jpg (650x650, 88K)

yep! Best ingredients for a film!

Attached: huFbtzY_vMjKId7YNt0_LXH3m7nUqvnD_hckGEbnm9I.jpg (435x644, 74K)

Edward Furlong and his acting talent for me anyway. Maybe I watched T2 too many times user and upon watching Terminator after some years I just thought it was better.

No I'm still laughing that you still don't know what "speak for yourself" means, it's great. Keep posting dipshit lol.

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

Attached: laugh harder.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

phwoaar what a dirty slag

edward furlong wasnt a character because he was a teen though. He was a caracter because he was "future vip" "techno whiz" "child of other main character" the fact that he was a teen was incidental and just convenient for the story. If edward furlong did things that his mom did (shooting terminators) then it would be more teen movie.

see below

Chicks had no qualms about showing their knickers back then.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeysiSI-Xg8

Brand new, I've been telling Yea Forums about this guy for a year and he's finally back

Now that I really think more about it, T2 had far more of a hollywood feel to it, but I guess that's bound to happen seven years later with a much bigger budget.

Attached: retarded.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

>hollywood feel
you're gonna get that because 99% of films are made in hollywood though

>tfw there will never be a Bond car chase with 21st Century Schizoid Man as the theme

see below

I mean thanks to the big budget that it had, and seven years later the tech was much better.

Attached: fullretard.gif (332x329, 905K)

>
>
>see below
> (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=UmmXGbFASC0

watch this kino Yea Forums doesn't know about

Attached: 23f4d86c54322da39848789a05c0c325.jpg (1138x1600, 276K)