>annoying music
>focus is on stupid family drama

24 Hours
>Gordon literally just dresses in a dumb disguise and tastes their food
>doesn't do anything
>a fucking truck
>only there for like 10 hours

Why is he so lazy?

Attached: 1552150033587.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY_G2VqrXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont forget those sleazy travel specials he started pumping out the second Bourdian died.

Ramsey is shit.

He was doing that shit like Great Escape long before that fag died

>UK
>US
There's your problem

He doesn't respect the "chefs" at all plus even the restaurants he stayed at for a week didn't have a great record once he lost. I don't blame him for trying to just streamline it and get out quick.

>Why is he so lazy?
Brand maintenance. He's made it already.

Attached: uwu.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>UK Kitchen Nightmares
>5 seasons, 4-5 episodes each

>US Kitchen Nightmares
>7 Seasons, 10+ episodes each

It's not fair bros.

what really gets me is how every US kitchen nightmares episode is practically identical

HH is kino though, only good US thing he's done

Attached: 1552632444021.jpg (736x473, 71K)

It's not Gordon it's US production companies. They style is reflective of what the networks and producers think Americans want.

WAKE UP
>YOU WAKE UP

kino

The UK version fucking sucks, I can't understand what anyone is saying half the time.

This, he was definitely biting Bourdain's style but he did it years before he offed himself

Why cant he stop?
Whats he trying to save up for churning out a dozen cooking shows a year?

He has nothing left to prove as far as culinary skill, and he's already disgustingly rich. You'd think he'd scale the schedule back to focus on a grander project since working seems to be a priority.

I think he said something about not wanting to do another series of kitchen nightmares and 24 hours thing was what the network proposed to him as a compromise. something like that. so yeah he essentially couldn't be bothered anymore

Probably funding a drug habit and chasing away nihilism like any other cook

How come he has never been on the Food Network in the US? Is that a contractual thing?

Bantz aren't really possible considering the situations he has to deal with in the US, that one episode about the extremely-black BBQ/diner place is a good place to start: the place sucks, and the owners publicly put out the word that racism and yts are the reason nobody eats there, there's horror in Gordon's face when they tell him this, but it then cuts to a generic "okay uh repair your rep" speech that does it's best to sidestep the giant mistake these fucks made. Even when it shows the "apology" montage, the staff is still aggressive and fights Gordon every chance they get, which is a trend with most US episodes - nobody wants to hear that they're wrong, and when the coast is clear and the episodes's done, they go back to the shit that caused Gordon to come over to begin with, and the cycle repeats

he's not the only one pretty sure bourdain never went on it

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 4L_9zT6bPHq.jpg (1249x1448, 365K)

But why? Would have been based to see him on Iron Chef or some show where he battles Bobby Flay.

would be cool but Gordon never competes with anyone hes a bit of a puss I guess but hey he's has the Restaurant's and awards

Too long didnt read it

Attached: IMG_20200227_221954.jpg (958x1280, 172K)

First two Hotel Hell episodes are top tier Gordon kino

Bourdain's first show, A Cook's Tour, was on The Food Network.

>Pretends to not know what that "smell" is until he grabs the weed and shoves it right against his fucking nostrils
ok gordy

>Hotel Hell
I will never understand this show why did Gordon Ramsay, a chef think he could run a hotel or know whats best for them? Will he have a show where he fixes ailing Gamestops next?

damn did he ever come back?

The episode in Kitchen nightmares season 1 UK when he goes to Paris to help these two crazy women was kino

Attached: 00000000000.jpg (1024x1820, 182K)

he has experience running multiple service businesses and focuses on the dining aspect anyways
everything else isn't exactly rocket science
>gordon our customers dont like staying here, whatever should we do?
>have you tried cleaning your fucking rooms?
>oh my god gordon youre right!

Liked the episode of KN where he found a rat and that black dude called him a liar and said he planted it.

Bullshit.
This is the most kino moment in Kitchen Nightmares history and it sums up all the problems in the show perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY_G2VqrXE