Why is west so hellbent on sexcualizing children?

Why is west so hellbent on sexcualizing children?

Attached: 1647299060020.png (917x629, 513.11K)

If you haven’t noticed every culture in the world is obsessed with children right now because it’s a sign we’re entering the final days of mankind, and the vengeance of God will come to destroy those who are preying and consuming the innocent who cannot defend themselves

Maybe they were hoping to pull a reverse psychology on Yea Forums, and you know I think they succeeded

As opposed to... Japan?

Hoo boy

>responding to one of the shittiest baits

true enough...

I'm a gross stan of Turning Red and these shitty threads make a little sad.

This is what liberals want

The eye is edited.

Let us go back to the old days when we mutilated female genitals in North America.

Oh and because some of you are insane and would agree with that, no, I'm not serious.

Attached: eyestothebackofmyhead.png (397x490, 306.39K)

Libtards got too cocky and let the horny get to their heads.

The pastor at the church I was going to got arrested for trying to rape a 13 year old. Also, there is no god.

Isn't another sign of the end times being a group of "angels" who come to save the children before we destroy them to prevent usurpation?

>The pastor at the church I was going to got arrested for trying to rape a 13 year old. Also, there is no god.

Attached: 0A4D7708-19BF-4D52-801E-DD0A73318687.png (768x844, 133.02K)

>duh librulls fault *shits my scooter*

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 8.82K)

Attached: LEARN FROM US!.png (1024x1169, 126.96K)

What church

I hope you get raped to death, christianity is a cult.

Not real

All of that is true, why are you so upset about truth? Lol

>All of that is true, why are you so upset about truth? Lol

Attached: E0CF752A-EA04-468B-BA54-88EB4FD19EF1.png (427x400, 17.15K)

Prove it

yeah this is a mentally healthy non cult like reaction lmfao

Like it or not but that was actually very reflective of the time period.

Wojakposting should be punished with emasculation.

>Wojakposting should be punished with emasculation

Attached: CDCE8B87-4012-44FE-BEC5-8E9BFF2B4263.gif (768x719, 330.43K)

Yeah this is the limit of your intelligence. He tried to rape a 13 year old and there is no god. What part offends you? Are you upset because you're a child predator and upset that he got caught? Or is your worldview shattered after finding out that there is no supreme being?
Inb4 reactionary dead meme image

Yeah idgaf

Prove literally any statement here btw

>Yeah this is the limit of your intelligence. He tried to rape a 13 year old and there is no god. What part offends you? Are you upset because you're a child predator and upset that he got caught? Or is your worldview shattered after finding out that there is no supreme being?
>Inb4 reactionary dead meme image

Attached: 15CD34F9-7A0F-43F2-8AEE-66B3EFAF6ED4.jpg (828x461, 232.22K)

Ok, prove to me right now that god exists. I'm not doxing myself with the location of church or pastor so I guess for that you'll have to just assume I'm lying because that's what intelligent people do.

>Hey fuck you get boosted pedoism is OK OK

Attached: 67D82E66-0423-4752-BC24-09A5AC6646FC.png (529x538, 202.82K)

>source: just trust me bro

Easy ban, cya. Also, thank you for proving my point, I must be a clairvoyant...

You said god isn’t real and that your priest raped a child so either provide proof for that or... well I simply won’t believe what you say! ahaha!

Prove that god exists.

>enjoy your ban

Attached: B256A927-DDF2-4130-8D18-3CBCA0509CC4.jpg (828x700, 254.84K)

Provide proof that god exists.

>heh, those christards making up lies
>NO, I will NOT prove my claims about my local child molesting priest
>NO, I will NOT prove my affirmative claim about the non existence of God

Attached: 40504E8A-7867-471C-A50C-0CAEC8FF033B.png (880x1292, 182.36K)

Just so you know, it’s culturally taboo on a level you can’t imagine to mention actual rape in Japan, with the culture being “you were right to cover this up”, leading to a significantly distorted report of numbers. It’s a shitshow too, if you’re a foreigner as they flat out will go out of their way to ignore or blame you for being the target.
In all likelihood, it’s probably lower than other countries but ultimately much closer to, say, the UK than people are willing to admit.
Pretending Japan doesn’t have serious, significant social issues of their own is just silly and this is one of them, a culture that equates shame and honor as self-inflicted.

Enjoy your ban

you were the one who made the claims bro. bit embarrassing that i’ve said nothing myself and when asked to prove two statements you’ve made you just deflect lol. btw my local atheist organisation raped 29 children. no i won’t give you proof. god is real

hey spamming wojak user do you not like turning red? why? Mei-Mei is cute

>announcing a report
oof

Ok, I cannot perceive god with the five senses and god is somehow everywhere. There's proof that god does not exist.

>tfw darkness doesn’t exist
not too clever are you

I already said I'm not doxing myself because I'm not stupid. I think it must be freudian that you're obsessing over the child molesting thing. He was a piece of shit that only got 58 months.

I loved turning red i’m just dabbing on this redditor
My local atheist child rape gang got off scott free. Can you believe the injustice?

So you basically are making this up as you go?
ok got it.

>not to clever are you
>believes in something that doesn't exist
Uh, I can perceive darkness in multiple ways, dipshit. For one, my eyes the absence of light. For another, sense of touch from the air, absence of sun's warmth means it's cooler. The irony of you calling me not clever.

>i can perceive darkness in multiple ways
actually it’s there because you can’t perceive it champ

You're probably just jealous because they got to rape them first, you seem to be obsessing over that part. A bit freudian if you ask me.
Ya dude fr dude

>make up a complete lie that involves child rape
>ask you to providence evidence
>sperg out and call me obsessed over child rape when it’s because you mentioned it in the first place
tad jungian

/qa/ lost

Why isn't this as ruthlessly enforced as Global Rule 1?

Attached: ∕pol∕ delenda est 2.png (2048x800, 218.15K)

I think you might be mentally retarded, not being mean. Either that or you are just uneducated. I notice a lot of right wieners do this when wrong, they gaslight others because they know they're wrong and can't accept it. That's not how you become more intelligent.

If you beat off to this picture OP, then there’s something wrong with you.

looking for the argument in here... hmmm... just appears to be a tranny atheist meltdown...

You can't prove that god exists, can you? I already disproved god by using the senses.

*leaves thread tipping hat furiously*

Ever see footage of the Heaven's Gate folks? They don't cuss, they're all very polite and nice.

>I think you might be mentally retarded, not being mean. Either that or you are just uneducated. I notice a lot of right wieners do this when wrong, they gaslight others because they know they're wrong and can't accept it. That's not how you become more intelligent.

Attached: FC15A456-125B-4BE0-BA36-FA73F4BD7FAD.jpg (1011x1238, 136.83K)

So only stuff perceptible to the senses is real? May I ask you to prove that using only sensory information?

Nice self portrait

Never going to even watch this movie.

>all these words for nothing

Why do “non religious” people get so angry like this...

You can't prove that god exists and I can prove that he doesn't. I could prove that my local pastor named tried to rape a 13 year old and got 58 months which is quite an elaborate lie

So, I'm right on both accounts and I know im right, continue to get upset over it. Lol there is no god btw

Attached: tumblr_n8q6e40Et91rqej3wo5_500.gif (500x271, 388.49K)

I think he’s given himself a stress induced stroke bros

Attached: 23FD2B92-0397-489F-922A-FDC372FC1D39.jpg (500x500, 40.09K)

>can’t respond to what I said
>just says “I proved it”
>saying a priest raped someone is TOO complex a thing to simply make up
they aren’t sending their best bros

Leibniz’ principle of sufficient reason. There’s your proof champ.

>I could prove that my local pastor named tried to rape a 13 year old and got 58 months which is quite an elaborate lie
you for real with this nigga

Who let you loose outside of Yea Forums