youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Newfag here, story?

and 4 years later Trump has united the country

funny how things turn out

Attached: 33454.png (576x768, 593K)

Didn't the one akmed become a wrestler?

Damn Shia get your shit together

It was such a shit project. What was he even expecting? It was only interesting because of /pol/ trolling

>he will not divide us!
>intentionally set up a publicised internet event specifically to divide people

>tfw he did divide us

Attached: 808454.png (434x521, 43K)

Reminder that jesus made it

Attached: nxts-mansoor-wins-50-man-battle-royal-at-wwe-super-showdown.jpg (768x432, 41K)

>so new he doesn't even remember 2016 election shit
holy fuck

The only thing of value /pol/ ever did.

I'm glad cripplechan is gone and its replacement is a hollow honeypot shell of its former self with DISCLAIMER appended to every post.

And the best part is that the one-off boards dedicated to content like this are gone, like the admins didn't see any value in preserving it. Their only valuable resource - thrown away.

Cripplecucks deserved it for trusting them.

>mfw the real division was the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1534991906076.jpg (480x653, 56K)

He did.

Attached: jesus nu-male mouth.jpg (958x538, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA
do /pol/tards have any self-awareness? do they think they look good doing this?

Attached: pol_faggot.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Based

the flag saga was the only real kino that came from this

A hollywood star aggressively shouting and chestbumping some random edgy kid still cracks me up
Shia didnt look much good during this whole shitshow either

He will not feed us.

>PRAISE KEK! KEK! KEKERINO! WOWZERS IS THAT AN ARAB...AND...AND A CHI-CHI-CHINESE? AWWOOOOO BASED! DARE I SAY! BASED! BASED AND REDPILLED! BASEDERINO AND HECKING REDPILLEDERINO! THANK YOU BASED MINORITY FOR SAYING I CAN HECKING USE THE N-WORDERINO! BASED ARAB JESUS GUY SINGS EBIN METAL GEAR SOLIDERINO SONG YAS! DUDE HE'S HECKING DRINKING MILK! PRAISE KEK!

Attached: 1578768281894.png (696x857, 277K)

And he doesn't even have to pretend to be Hispanic for draws anymore

Attached: manlet.jpg (742x586, 32K)

whats guitar commies story?

it finally exposed /pol/ as being a bunch of non-white larpers

I love Shia. He’s such a fucking lunatic hothead. It’s honestly refreshing to see a celebrity out and about just doing his crazy shit.

>WOWZERS BASED MINORITY! BASED ASIAN TRUMP SUPPORTERINO YAAAAAAAS I WOULD HECKING TOTES LET HIM IN THE ETHNOSTATERINO YAAAAAS!

Attached: 1579556573705.jpg (640x591, 67K)

Attached: pepeisjesus.png (905x513, 708K)

That's an Oof from me

you failed us le boof, he did divide us

>Reminder that jesus made it
He sold out and will be murdered by numbers because of it

youtu.be/QzkJusDfUXM
youtu.be/rpkSbUwr6Ag

>BASED MINORITY WOW!

Attached: a28.png (699x699, 43K)

Its the most brutal redpill, so few white people care about their future, it takes a bunch of mutts and foreigners to take up the cause.

Attached: shia-labeouf-mugshot-58e69f5558ff5 (2).png (467x484, 533K)

why was 2016 election so cringe?

please someone post that clip where red flannel guy was on /pol/ blart’s shoulders saying HMMM ZOLTAR

Then what's even the point? THe whole reason was to maintain a future for white people. If everyone is a mutt you literally get brazil. A bunch of 80IQ mulattos either LARPing as le oppressed native who will BTFO whitey or other mulattoes LARPing as nazis

god blessed that faggot

>NOO STOP SWEAMING IN MY EAR, EVEN STEVEN! I HUWRT!
When he tried to wimply chest bump Shia, I laughed.

Shia isn’t even tall, maybe 5’8” so that dude must be a turbo manlet.

A lot has changed in four years. Nothing like HWNDU had ever been done before and it was incredibly enticing to troll it. Although even back then I always thought retards like this were embarrassing; and so did a lot of people.

It's trannies then...

Attached: 1485594545076.gif (412x232, 3.99M)

The groyper shit is even worse. It's just a diluted version of le epic /pol/ trolling xdd

fuck off shitskin the maga movement literally ruined everything. Fuck zion don and fuck non whites who think they're le baste edgy /pol/ masterminds xddd now

seeing shit like this makes me want to live in America just so I can participate on public shitpost event such as this.

Attached: 1534570366963.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

based schizo tranny pretending to be "le 2012 oldfag"

He will nut inside us.

Attached: nastywoman.jpg (1536x2048, 428K)

>THREE years ago

Attached: 1523868367617.jpg (248x250, 7K)

>r...right fellow antisemites?

You will never pass

Who are you complaining to? Nobody has said anything about being pro-MAGA in this thread, we're reminiscing. You do realize this was four years ago? Do you not remember the energy everyone felt about Trump at the time.

Ugly as fuck Aztec looking face.

Because everyone knows white people are the peak of civilization, yet their own civility is their downfall because they allow mass population replacement out of good will and a warped sense of guilt.
Most intelligent migrants want to be a minority in a civilized population, not surrounded by the random corrupted horde they tried to leave behind.

Cause being always right is wothless nowadays.

>tfw he divided them really fucking hard

Attached: polblart.png (886x496, 480K)

I hope that bitch in the yellow was there to shitpost. She cute.

is this still going?

This is the 2016 newfag version of knocking over the NYC card stand.

Attached: Samresistsyou.jpg (844x988, 53K)

kino overload: the event

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-644-1485319480-8.gif (360x202, 971K)

Based.

Attached: shea.webm (578x372, 701K)

There is no based minority. The ideal society is one that is completely homogenous. The second minorities start forming little enclaves or grouping together is when shit starts declining. Even the most "baste" minorities can't see this because of their own biases. If they were so smart and loved western society so much, they'd know the best thing to do for western society is to GTFO and lead their family with them back to their own countries

If only we could harness the tears of leftshits like you as a power source.

You were probably here for neither.

Attached: hedbergdances.gif (346x293, 3.52M)

what happened with the window of life? that seemed entertaining for a few days

This was the last thing I saved to my HWNDU folder. Are they all still unemployed?

Attached: 1489716735995.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

That's not even true though. White wimmens race mix the least out of all races. The biggest racemixers are gooks.

The only reason minorities come here and signal as "le baste and basiscally white, guys purease ret me in!111" is because they see the wealth and comfort here so they try to weasel their way in. Even the most based /pol/tard minority needs to go fucking back

Back when Sam made content and everyone loved him. Things have changed so much, so fast.

hewillnotdivide.us/
Where is the current location?

YO LIL TRANNY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>left-right dichotomy

Fuck off. Stop trying to weasel your way into white society, Paco. No matter how "based" you are. No matter how much you browse /pol/ and BTFO le joos xddd you will never be white. You will never truly be apart of western society. You must go back. If you're so redpilled, you'd know that. Go back Paco. You are the Baltimore of the entire world

based

IT'S CRINGE GUISE NEVER DO THIS AGAIN

Attached: 1576938200626.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

I miss it bros

Attached: shimeji.png (234x309, 44K)

Good times

Attached: 1486290131231.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Don't delude yourself. He looked better than the kid.

Attached: 2muchinternet.jpg (838x474, 57K)

WE'RE NOT GONNA PAY IT

NO, WE AIN'T GONNA PAY IT

WE'RE NOT PAYING FOR YOUR HEALTHCAAAAAARE

Based.

Attached: 1485465894778.png (842x470, 520K)

thats it? feels like at least 6 years ago

There is fear of shame.

They will never attempt it again. At least on this generation

I wish I could be as much of a retarded faggot with no conviction as you. I wouldn't feel like emigrating.

what is that dude with the backpack and kneeling trying to do

What ever happened to her bros?

Attached: 1485288913269.jpg (862x638, 106K)

>mfw I get laid off in 2006 and get enough money from severance to not work for 5 years
>sitting in my underwear and streaming the HWNDS stream for days on end while shitposting on Yea Forums

last legitimately good days of my degenerate youth

That will never happen though, the worst types, the ones who dont integrate, do not give two fucks about any of this. They will only do whats best for them and the planet may as well collapse 50 years from now.
If white people didnt get so bluepilled, you wouldnt need random international autists getting depressed about the downfall of civilization.

And yet they still are less embarrassing than you faggot resist-tards.

Attached: cthulu.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

anyone else remember when Brittany Venti showed up simply because she wanted to suck Tim Heidecker's dick?

Creating kino.

Attached: 1485465888370.jpg (489x505, 23K)

Was this the poetry girl?

>haha this is gonna make some minorities vote for Bernie now!

>I AM RACIST LOOK AT ME /POLTV/ I AM RACIST NOW AGREE WITH MY LEFT-LEANING OPINION

yikes!

mean 2016 FUCK

Block Party 2016

Attached: divided.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

ATLEAST YOU CAN TALK

I don't remember.

Pic related was another regular qt.

Attached: 1485937227111.png (286x464, 129K)

>unites people to fuck with the camera and be retards
>NOOO YOU CANT BE UNITED LIKE THAT FUCK YOU NAZIS

we also called an airstrike on isis
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1232090-weaponized-autism

I found it interesting how Shia and his group of self proclaimed artists failed to realize what art they had created, and instead just increased their efforts to put an end to the whole thing since what it became wasn't on the left side of the political spectrum as how they had envisioned it

I hate 3D people.

Wasnt this where Brittany Venti first got e-fame?

baneposting will never be this based again

she was an en-girl even before this, but i think this is what set her social media off.

No, she already was a personality online. Newfags didn't know about her yet, though.

The average white person isn't bluepilled, diphsit. 1/5 Europeans polled in a study that they believe in a jewish secret society controlling the world. The average, non west -coaster, guilt-ridden white is racist even if they don't explicit acknowledge it. We weren't given a choice to have non-whites funneled into western countries. White americans were lied to about the 1965 Hart-Cellar act. Most europeans hate immigrants. They might act like they don't but that's because every single news outlet and msot public figures are controlled ops and you literally get imprisoned for it. For the minorities that they can discriminate against without being imprisoned for, they go full on ethnic nationalist. I've never seen a white european not hate on gypsies. They literally consider them to be animals who can only thieve.

I don;t know why you always make disingenuous arguments like this, Paco. White people never chose any of it. It was thrust upon them. No average white american knew what the Hart-Cellar act would truly entail. You're just trying to weasel your way into white society
>W-well look at all these BLUEPILLED WHITES, right Gringo? Hehe hehe I'm totally more based then them ese! I'm basically white, right!? LET ME IN GRINGO!!!!!

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s

the roleplaying is real.

Attached: darth.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Attached: 1489143172089.jpg (1024x580, 56K)

That guy is relentlessly handsome

>N-nooooooooo I'm basically white ese! EHHHH HOMBRE LOOK I VOTE FOR THE TRUMP GUY EYYY GRINGO I'M WHITE RIGHT???????

i kek'd my head off when that chinese faggot was chanting he nut inside us and that roastie started laughing
>then the giggafaggot she was with sperged the fuck out lol

Attached: peak comfy.png (461x610, 270K)

Who was that black guy wearing blue promoting his album or something lol

OLD SCHOOL ASTORIA BABY

post skin

I'm not a member of either group and /pol/tards are by far more cringey. Call me a fence sitter or whatever I just believe in decorum and being confused as to why people don't like you when you wear a swastika is fucking retarded.

PAAAAPER YEEEAAHH

Attached: 1486854021666.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

I'll post eye. Now post yours, Paco. Skin can be easily manipulated in posts. I've seen tons of mestizos on /fit/ who are just pale but have brown nips and mongoloid looking faces

Attached: myeye.png (335x197, 99K)

Still the peak of baneposting
h peak ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXBUW7X0NOc

Attached: 1486087332434.jpg (2448x3190, 1.27M)

>I'm not a member of either group and /pol/tards are by far more cringey. Call me a fence sitter or whatever I just believe in decorum and being confused as to why people don't like you when you wear a swastika is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1564184124963.jpg (640x544, 63K)

Legit kino

Attached: shiacucked.png (356x723, 340K)

it's hilarious how the chanting gets louder and faster as shia starts fighting the guy

Way to go moron now everyone thinks you're a retard

Do you think they fucked?

Can we please find a way to get shia to try this shit again during the upcoming elections? that shit was great.

Attached: erect lmao.jpg (182x277, 11K)

>durrr everyone that doesn't agree with me is a tranny
>I don't get it why don't people appreciate my superior wit and humor

>tfw have to watch window of life hoping for good times like HWNDU again but they never come

I've seen that same eye posted before, you're not fooling anyone, timestamp it faggot

Attached: streamsquat.png (885x504, 797K)

He doesn't have the balls to do it again

Thats the problem isnt it, you get this mad on the internet trying to pick apart who's the most 'based' or which shade of white is true.
When it comes to actually opposing the real threats, the majority just shrug their shoulders and let the invasion continue.
That paco you're angry about isnt on the internet, He probably doesnt even speak English, but he lives among you and the bluepilled contingent will continue accepting more of his ilk.

but how can you be so sure? shia is pretty batshit crazy and all

What an epic quest this was. I am glad to have been witness to a modern day heroes tale in this unbearably gay time we are alive.

that body on that face, would still bang 9000% though

Attached: hgsdfjc.jpg (585x362, 69K)

>Mexican can't imagine anyone having blue eyes

lol

I don't know if he still is, last time I saw him he was giving an award with some downie beside him. I think his days of 'I'm not famous anymore' artist phase are over. Plus he gave up on the whole HWNDU thing pretty quickly

That guy was based af

Dilate

The Peanut Butter Falcon is a decent movie.

Attached: yikes.png (964x777, 190K)

>posted eye instead because he wanted to avoid making a timestamp
pussy

Attached: 1485653944921.jpg (1080x1349, 86K)

What the fuck did you guys do now!?

Attached: 1486763887057.png (1002x705, 42K)

user the roleplaying tranny obviously isn't posting himself, see

>I'm not a member of either group
Suuuuuuuuuuure you aren't.

>When it comes to actually opposing the real threats, the majority just shrug their shoulders and let the invasion continue.

The real threat is non-whites flooding the country. Illegal, legal...it doesn't matter. Yes, illegal immigration is particularly egregious but in some ways I'd argue that legal immigration is worse.

The thing that the dissident right truly wants is demographics. Talking about immigration and how immigration affects jobs is important but what they truly want is to maintain whiteness. Most of your poltiics is driven by unconcious desire and people want to be with people that look like them and share the same blood and ancestry. If we ended up living in a civnat state where even immigration is reduced siginificantly but the demographics are 50% or less white with LE BASTE PAJEET AND ASHUNS then nothing is conserved. The fundamental goal of preserving and building whites and white identity has been lost

this is you isn't it?

Attached: geekinout.jpg (2095x1237, 149K)

It's Brittney Venti, so yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s

Attached: 1583276581279.jpg (750x750, 152K)

Ya that's me, same file name too. Click on the pic and it will be the same name

And yet, you lost, and will continue to lose.

can't find the best vid of a guy named omar who was trolled into believing he was meeting a girl for sex through craigslist. he arrived and didn't have a clue what HWNDU was and admitted to a girl on cam he was only there for sex

Sounds like they are already divided :o

this is you isn't it?

Attached: hapacel.png (600x442, 249K)

Based black crab guy
First man on the ground and only smart enough to switch his fucking plates

Attached: 1485878257062.jpg (1071x774, 299K)

Season 1 at the museum was peak comfy
Season 2 in mexico became too dark, Shia had a legit mental meltdown here and went on about nazis and jews
Season 3 capture the flag was fun again
Season 4 was briefly in some country in europ[e I believe but I didn't follow any of that

>they still don't realize that multiculturalism only benefits the 1% at the expense of the country's long term stability and native citizens

Good goyim, keep letting that cheap never ending stream of NPC labour in

i miss them bros. its like i had friends

HAHA PAPER YEAH

>Season 4
the cabins in Finland

>when there was a gun fight every night in New Mexico
>when those two ganggang blackies flashed their guns and shouted out to 1488 Records

Attached: fb67d784-6585-4d20-83df-b8fa5c9cd310.jpg (1180x842, 99K)

Didnt Shia call a black cop a nigger or something? He seriously went crazy

Attached: 1485353495272.gif (444x250, 2.06M)

remember them two niggas that accidentally said they were gonna get 1488 tattooed on their necks because they thought it was the name of a record company?
>and then went to prison for gun shit

It's still benefits the non-white because they're going from a total shithole to a slightly more orderly place that will also end up turning into a shithole due to droves of migrants albeit slightly less of one than their original home

That faggot was what true mental illness looked like.

Dude your breath smells like cheetos

tis treason then

Attached: 1576188798891.gif (500x281, 3.37M)

i disctinctly remember one of them saying hes was gonna get it tattooed on his neck lol

>a bloo bloo
fuck off. I literally am not. SJW shit is fucking retarded and so is enabling mentally ill people like trannies. But you know what is more retarded? The destruction of point counter point through dumb ass trolling and memes and then wondering why everything is so fucked up. You know what else is retarded? Thinking your job is safe when you march next to literal political extremists. You know what else is retarded? Pretty much every 'injustice' /pol/tards complain about.

Ah I totally forgot about that, but after Finland it was in some other euro country I believe

Sure it is

Cringe minority posturing as le baste epic memester

millenial matt was a character, showed up at charlottesville too youtube.com/watch?v=TMP5M7_qhaA

Attached: mustache matt.jpg (931x1200, 78K)

I'm flattered that my eye is so beautiful that you remember which thread I posted it in. But ya check the file name on the archived threads. Same name.

You can also find my eye pic posted on the /fit/ eye thread that ended up getting pruned.

when i was watching i noticed that a lot of the white hwndu cultist kept on accidentally dropping the word nigger in front of black folks.

> when stolen valor started attacking people

>when you take the centrist roleplay too far but you still glow in the dark
yikes!

Attached: top10.jpg (655x530, 48K)

This is top tier edition.

Sure, sure. The burden of proof is on you

youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q

Yeah, I thought he was great. I'm upset that he went underground after C-Ville.

>when you are a paranoid schizophrenic
I told you I don't enable the mentally ill

>Baked alaska

Seriously why are all the dissident right wing people in America such jokes? How come Europe has some decent ethnonationalist politicians and personalities up and coming but america has some gay mexican who loves catboys, another gay british man, baked alaska, gavin mcginnes...etc

Do any of them even truly care about demographics and tradition? Seems like they only care about clout and selling merch

fuck off sperg

>tells Tim he's going to take his hat
>takes it
>Tim is a bald hairlet

I know it's hard to imagine someone having blue eyes, Paco but we exist. Jelly, beaner?

Attached: 1581315393601.png (710x577, 30K)

Yeah, keep telling yourself that

theyre called grifters

youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs

Rent free. Another 4 years to go.

Attached: jknwcd.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

Wrong, the retarded people drinking milk and doing shirtless pushups was hilarious as hell.

>How come Europe has some decent ethnonationalist politicians and personalities up and coming
whomstve

>Seriously why are all the dissident right wing people in America such jokes?

/pol/ know they are jokes and provokes them till they snap. Baked Alaska went from a 1488 type to a wigger libtard when he finally snapped.

8/10 bait

Attached: FACISMBAD.jpg (728x438, 59K)

Based Gematria poster

Attached: 1420465061360.gif (235x240, 1.71M)

Marie Le pen

Those guys were based as fuck. Did nothing but dance and act like autismos. Also the one guy looks So much like Spike it's not even funny.

the twister competition was comfy

Attached: 4365635.png (500x610, 128K)

HE WAS NUMBER ONE

Attached: image.jpg (799x1000, 119K)

Member when we had that ubbergayniggerfromouterspace with green hair named "pepper" distributing a sign saying He will not divide us in many languages and "hitler was right" in others ?

It's a house that was located already but nobody cares enough to risk a felony to try and get it.

I was so happy for him.

>Sam chanting "heebs will not divide us"

Attached: 1582042430620.png (778x578, 283K)

they were top lads
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0-TiaGaqY

Attached: TENDIES UNITE NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE.png (890x487, 662K)

Nah he's scouting for that underage anus he craves all the time

Attached: 1526731716177.jpg (913x453, 65K)

Paperboy Prince

Attached: Haha paper yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Ah Paperboy.

He was like the overarching villain that you grow to love, then hate, then love and then hate him again.

I don't think anywhere would be willing to host it given how crazy it started to get at points.

Glorious

I think leftoids are a bit more cringy because at least conservatards actually have guns you know? Like they both go on about "oooh the big battle we're going to hang the jews/the rich/whatever" but chapocels and antifa don't even have guns. What are they going to do? Throw a shoe at me?

loved the eurobeat rave
youtube.com/watch?v=0EKn-7zX_78

BASED Jesus

Pussy.

Don't tell him oldfags

Based fannypaki and thotdestroyer I'm so happy for him Bros.

youtu.be/472vWBn5cnU

i don't think shia wanted it to end. the museum didn't want to deal with all the bullshit for 4 (or more likely 8) years so they pulled the plug.

More like /hebe/ will not divide us

Down with the vegan agenda
twitter.com/mrmilkjar/status/829093036890193920

Attached: hatemilk.jpg (403x268, 19K)

youtu.be/472vWBn5cnU

This was 4chans best moment. All the cringe "oldfags" were so tame in comparison with their club penguin Reddit shit. They speak of pools closed as if it's some le ebin internet hate machine. We actually memed a shitposting president into power and triggered millions of genuine people in real life.

When I think of cringey i think of socially awkward shit. But you are right right wingers are generally more threatening.

You are delusional. Acting like a buffoon isn't epic.

Holy shit. That power!

it's heart warming when the opposition are on friendly terms

Attached: 354354.jpg (592x592, 131K)

Found the oldfag. Yea Forums used to be Literally just like Reddit back in the day. It's way better now

>That guy who Venti hooked up but ended up being the cringiest motherfucker, somehow even cringier than Venti

Attached: 57a91bbed7c562b15b0b1daaee10b1a5--funny-pictures-of-cats-funny-cats.jpg (236x354, 28K)

I wouldn't say now. I do agree the HWNDU flag stunt was peak Yea Forums though. This current era of nonstop Wojak oomer edits is just awful.

The hero of Yea Forums

Fuck that redditor

Was it also Paperboy who got cucked out of free food

Hello based division?

yeah, he was all happy until the delivery guy said he needed to pay for it

Attached: Brittany Venti wink.webm (800x710, 865K)

Cringe.

The greatest television show of all time

Does anyone have the day time reunion part of the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=aQtQQxOjDQQ

>It's way better now

Attached: 1489439493564.gif (267x200, 485K)

fucking aids bjorn was a right faggot
just kept screaming "nazi go home" at everyone

Attached: mywife.png (960x649, 708K)

go fucking back

>they actually stayed in contact
kek

Why hasn't someone set up something similar? I know about Window To Life or whatever it's called but nothing really all that interesting ever happens on it.

i've been here since 2007 and i agree

old Yea Forums was corny as fuck. granted, they were simpler times

heard jackie and jesus are still friends as well

I've been here since 2005 and don't agree.

Pretty based ngl

BUT YOU'RE SO SUPREEEEME

GANG

Attached: GANG GANG.png (754x792, 653K)

>We actually memed a shitposting president into power and triggered millions of genuine people in real life.

Attached: 1568879404241.jpg (1276x1134, 306K)

bait
newfags

no this is

Call it corny if you want but the nonstop barrage of ironic detachment here is pretty awful. It’s probably going to age far worse than the corny sincere Yea Forums of old.

I guess you mean other than changing the fate of the free world though meme magic?

Attached: 1479169208934.jpg (750x750, 99K)

Channel name?

Attached: 235352353.jpg (1281x148, 85K)

I have serious doubts that the majority of /pol/ even voted in the 2016 election.

Yea Forums is beyond dead

I can't decide weather I want to make some mestizo babies or sacrifice her for a good maize harvest.

ok this is pretty nice

DIMES

would still bang tho

Don't forget, you're here forever.

>WOW DUDE REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN EVERYONE ACTED RETARDED??WE EVEN HAD E-CELEBRITIES AND ALL THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!

The only thing that this proved was how white america really is.

Attached: 1556317281473.png (1105x1141, 471K)

It also proved that /pol/ are eternal newfags

they're both loonies
youtube.com/watch?v=8JXgXCagdxk

>Yea Forums actually had a representative at this
>it was shia

Nice job redditor. You memed a zionist into power! Totally meme magic and not bcuz the establishment wanted him!

Are there any good image boards for business dicussion and other autistic subjects. I have no hope for image board politics boards because they're honeypots now

It used to be Yea Forums that was the haven for newfags before 2016.
2015 Yea Forums sucked but it was better than this.

kino

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>pretty white boy
>that guy
wewww is that what passes

Why are eurarabs so obsessed with American politics?

>tfw Sam shows up to the event and realizes his fans are weeb neckbeards asking him about Evangelion

Attached: 1462761160852.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>damage control
KEK

She’s still around ;)

Attached: 60C874D2-3421-4831-8F94-5621F7944140.jpg (806x824, 201K)

MOAR

pls

thats gonna be a yikes from me

I went to that school. Was good friends with both aurora

And Agnes

Attached: 8E0EC5DD-7D5D-417C-87BA-3570DC5D11F5.png (828x1792, 1.44M)

Would beg for just a crumb of pussy/10

Favorite character? Mine was the guy who kept larping as a rabbi early on in the first few weeks

That was /sg/ who barely aligns with /pol/

Attached: 1485350192250.webm (800x352, 1.69M)

so agnes is the definition of a art hoe?

this thread is embarrassing and emblematic of the deeply lost kind of attention seeking fake ass bullshit social network this website has become.

Welcome to nu4chan(4channel) were everyone is reddit

Never forget
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/30974059/#30980005

Attached: 1334674478754.jpg (2260x960, 324K)

It was only funny when Shia was on. The rest was just cringey /pol/ shit.

Confused but cozy

Attached: 1509813753267.jpg (250x245, 6K)

Its funny I live in Astoria queens and still occasionally see some of the popular characters walking around

>from 2013
the wall is real

nice try tranny

she was at the wall then

Attached: 1365965229793.jpg (2448x3264, 475K)

You can go from 2 to 6 you know. Fame isn't always a 1 straight to 10 path you know.

So do you think they will bring it back in this form when Trump wins again?

>LE BASTE PAJEET
said no one ever

Can you believe it that this nigger faggot still does this act to this day over at 14th street union square? He looks like a homeless man. He can't get over that his paperboy prince character never caught on

old skool astoria
youtube.com/watch?v=kFCnqVnp2vI

>paperboy prince
He's actually running for congress and continuing where Yang left off

paperboyprince.com/

Attached: paper2020-ubi.jpg (960x960, 65K)

This guy still does weekly facebook shows that attract like 5 people mooching off this "success" years later its quite sad

These guys were based. Like living fucking Soprano characters.

HWNDU: New Mexico was based as fuck but ahead of its time for the edgier audiences.

Attached: 1203455.jpg (883x449, 81K)

Would date desu

kek link me up senpai

>leftists trying to bait people into hating Daddy because "da jooz!@"

>He Will Not Divide Us

Attached: tim-pool-is-wrong-youtube-is-suppressing-his-channel-others-projectveritas.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

wish I could have gone longer than one day for only 4 hours but I was too much of a wagecuck. went out for dinner with some guys from there and almost got lost in new york because my phone was at 1% battery and i was clenching my ass the whole time

>i was clenching my ass the whole time
?

The real problem was that they cut if off after just a few days. NY had weeks on weeks on weeks to build good characters.

HWNDU was great.

twitter.com/uncletonyrp?lang=en

my phone was going to die and I was in bumper to bumper traffic trying to get back home

You live and work in NYC yet have no idea how to get around without a gps?

I didnt say that dipshit did I? I live in Jersey

>I live in Jersey
yikes

I live in Queens and can navigate Jersey just fine you are a retarded autist

>that time CIA showed up in the stream and did the power pose

>that israeli flag
heh

Attached: 1485313032459.png (1634x910, 1.47M)

Kino

because it was too diverse lol

Based Jesus. That made my night

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0