Is Russ Meyer's actually a good director or are his flicks just trash?? I have never watched any of them

Is Russ Meyer's actually a good director or are his flicks just trash?? I have never watched any of them

Attached: iu.jpg (1158x1600, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgVfjXA_QY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meyers films are absolute trash. That’s why they’re so good. Unapologetic auteur, creating for his own pleasure and idiosyncrasies, and taking you on a ride. Let yourself go and enjoy it.

don't bother to watch them, if you're dumb enough to have to ask this question in the first place, you don't deserve to see them. You seem like a complete piece of shit.

basically this

fuck you OP, you're either a retard or a homo

his movies are fap fodder and have no real merit outside of being coomer kino that focuses on big milkers but i gotta say fatster pussycat kill kill features the first ever big tiddy goth babe
she was the archetype for all big tiddy goths

Attached: fhdvhfdksjV1_.jpg (382x774, 41K)

This. The first time I watched Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens was because I was horny and wanted vintage faps. I ended up having a more profound experience than when I first watched The Holy Mountain.

I saw this at a drive-in when it was first out.

Attached: D2B4C512-95BA-4FE2-86CE-73DD2DBE0454.jpg (330x500, 44K)

OK, boomer.

They're good AND trashy!

>zoomer still thinks this is a cool thing to say / an actual insult

That movie is hard to come by

This was better than the actual Russ Meyer movies, fight me

youtube.com/watch?v=BgVfjXA_QY0

Attached: tumblr_oz4japLH0h1u66mnjo1_400.jpg (400x533, 104K)

I said it because I actually disbelieve your story. If the movie came out in 1979, and you remember seeing it, you'd actually have to be boomer age. And not a lot of people here are that old.

She says nigger a lot

Attached: vix.jpg (768x576, 34K)

different guy here, but that is some dumb shit, user
if he saw the movie when he was 19, he's 59 now, and if you don't think there're 59 year olds posting here, you're the idiot
and that's supposing he didn't see it when he was like 8 or something, which is perfectly feasible
so fucking shut up, faggot

Are these like John Waters trash or actually x rated nudity trash?

His editing style is pretty distinctive.

OK, boomer.

They're fun somewhat experimental/absurdist flicks. Usually have third acts that go on too long but worth checking out regardless

>"your story"
>zoomer doesnt realize that there are multple posters on this website
get gud

Just trash. The whole point was to see some big tits, but now with the internet it's obsolete.

>t. too stupid for Russ Meyer

I saw Beyond the Valley of the Dolls purely for the tits.

>russ meyer is deep i swear
let me guess, you enjoy the works of david lynch and nic refn

>t. too stupid for movies in general