Is this actually good or just "whitey baaadddd :("

Is this actually good or just "whitey baaadddd :("

Attached: AF52CB32-6F19-414A-B899-86146C66F1B8.jpg (1383x2048, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SK6gbhuEXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda based, sorta cringe.

it was good, not great. but good

now us… that shit was terrible, only thing good about it was the song i got 5 on it

Get Out is worth a watch. It nails the horror vibe well and it's genuinely impressive how seemingly every little detail has meaning and is paid off by the time it's over. The movie feels airtight. I've never seen anything like it. You'll also end up hating this woman, no matter how much you want to like her. But as noted, Us was absolute fucking trash. Avoid like the plague.

Attached: rose.jpg (640x481, 25K)

No movie with a non-white in it has or ever will be good.

but Zulu was based

bixnood the movie

There is not a single white character in that movie that is not an absolute retard.

This post is shit.

Nails the horror vibe? There was nothing remotely scary in this film. At all. It was not a horror, and if it was trying to be then well fuck, it failed hard.

>The movie feels airtight. I've never seen anything like it.

It doesn't try to be much, or do much, so yes it feels 'airtight', which is another way of saying 'boring as fuck'.

One of those films that you were kind of told how you what you were supposed to think about it before you saw it, and plebs who didn't want to stick out in the crowd were more than happy to go along with this.

Save yourself the time OP and do not watch

on refelction its pretty impressive how this one white guy Dr and his family in butfuck nowhere manage to overcome and create a brian transplant system.

IS this pro white supremicist when you think it through?

Kino

GET OUT is basically a bland version of “Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner” but with hackneyed horror elements.

I agree with this post, but change the word "good" to "ok".

this nigga never saw Training Day lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-SK6gbhuEXQ

Just bad writing mixed with the directors subconscious racial inferiority complex

Friday was pretty funny

based Alonzo

>NOOOO ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN HATE OTHER RACES NOOOO NIGGERS YOU CAN'T DO THAT AAAAAAA MOVIE'S GENOCIDING ME AAAAHHH

There is some things about this movie that make no fucking sense. The whites do a full on brain transplant, yet somehow the original black person's personality still comes through with a flash. How? Also. After the transfer all they do is slave work, fucking why?

duuuude but Morgan Freeman!!
joking ofc

This. It honestly felt more concerned with being a comedy(be it intentionally and unintentionally)

My favorite part of the movie was when a white person did something weird and the black MC looked directly at the camera and said "dese crackas really do be crazy doe"

Garbage

Except that it's literally the opposite? Blacks can openly talk about genociding white babies with fire and suffer zero repercussions, but if a white person so much as even says "i like being white" their life is immediately destroyed

It was pretty good, but it is “whitey bad.” Haven’t seen Us. Don’t really care to. His Twilight Zone reboot was total unwatchable shit. After the one about the comet that makes all the straight men in the world rapists, but, wait: the comet didn’t do anything because all straight men are rapists already... I just fucking gave up. Embarrassing.

> "whitey baaadddd :("
The movie constantly attacks "left" leaning progressives by making them hypocritical liars. The funniest thing is the most "right" character is the most honest character in the movie. Other than that, it's a mindless 80's style thriller.

Morgan Freeman has some actual good movies but some of his roles are over-hyped or just shit.

>After the one about the comet that makes all the straight men in the world rapists, but, wait: the comet didn’t do anything because all straight men are rapists already...
U wot m8

Will Peele ever make a movie that isnt about race?

Lulz no

Good but overrated

Yes but only because of whites

Is this literally the first and only horror movie you've ever watched? You seems incredibly easily impressed.

I liked it but it's better if you think of it as a long episode of Black Mirror

It is about demonizing white people though. Literally every white person in it turns out to be a brain-stealing monster. The half of the movie not focusing on that is a watered-down Key and Peele skit depicting white people as annoying patronizing cunts.

If you switched the roles this shit would be considered most racist thing since fucking Birth of a Nation.

A little of column A, a little of column B.

Yeah but it's just "hey white liberals are racists too!" in other words all white people are racist, even the ones who fight for our social programs and give us free shit.

Jordan Peele just hates white people

It's mediocre, a movie that feels a lot smarter than it actually is.
If you believe the memes about it being a jab at whites being overtly politically correct, it actually nails is as the academy drooled over this flick only because it's about racial conflict.
>130276636
Don't listen to this faggot, it should be considered more of a dark comedy than an horror. Admittedly the only good scene imo is the guy jogging at night and scaring the protagonist, but it was more a wtf moment than a scary one.