She could have been a decent content creator if she wasn't a delusional feminist...

She could have been a decent content creator if she wasn't a delusional feminist. You can see she's smart and well articulate, can research and do an entertaining presentation, but her political views ruin even her non-political videos...

Attached: lindsay-ellis-headshot.jpg (2500x3750, 1.91M)

she is rich and has a book published seeth harder

there is no need to bait to get the thread going, fren.

She also has some great milkers.

she didn't like Disney's Hercules fuck her

i want to make white babies with her

she is rich you fag, she is like top 10 highest paid content creator patreon or something

user...

You're thinking of Doug.

Ok, but I never said she was poor. Are you autistic?

Whoever edited that picture, shouldn't be editing pictures.

marxist’s sure love living above the working class thanks to capitalism

wait didn't she hate it too? I remember she had some rambling 30 minute video about how it wasn't bad, but is certainly wasn't good

I don't fully remember, I do know she liked Hades.

It's so rare to find a female content creator that actually has a passion for what she's talking about and has a good sense of humor. If only she wasn't a crazy commie sjw, why...

Attached: 1367692138092.png (232x411, 130K)

>she's smart and well articulate
>can research and do an entertaining presentation
Uhh... she pays people to come up with all that for her. She's a dumb fucking presenter at best.

For real? I mean, her style is somewhat consistent after the nostalgia chick thing and I'm not sure she had money for that at that time...

I think she has two writers/researchers, a cameraman and an editor on her payroll.

Attached: nostalgia hips.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Whoever took it shouldn't be taking photos

It's my fault for believing women can be somewhat capable of creating half decent content. I played myself.

Attached: 112096581234.gif (400x300, 2.4M)

And got ravaged by a SEA nigger lmfao

Attached: ken_munson.jpg (252x252, 50K)

fuck she knows how to throw 'em

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

is this enough to get the coomers going? pathetic...

Is she, dare I say it, a slampig?

How do women go outside wearing makeup like this thinking they look ok? Looks like her skin is peeling off or something.

She would kill them in the womb