I deserve to be sultan because... I can read maps?

>I deserve to be sultan because... I can read maps?

Attached: 1573087589354.jpg (738x369, 30K)

I'd sul tan that ass if you know what I mean

elaborate

So like what does that make Aladdin then

She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen bros. Well, her and Emma Watson

tbf in those times reading anything put you in the top 0.1%

Based

Concubine?

NO
BARE
MIDRIFF

Attached: clench.png (1400x1400, 1.25M)

Nice

Attached: Baste.jpg (2400x1599, 70K)

Welcome to Disney Plus

Attached: jurassic_park.jpg (512x372, 47K)

Something funny about this movie is that they took away that line about barbaric from the song but isn't making a woman sultan just as much as a cultural insult?

how did we go from
>Women should be able to show bare skin! Feminism!
to
>No!!! Cover women up you misogynists!!

Also that new Jasmine song was the cringiest shit ever.

Imagine Naomi's perfect toes on your dick

>>Women should be able to show bare skin! Feminism!
>>No!!! Cover women up you misogynists!!
They both exist right now. Reason is not high priority in women's mind if you haven't noticed.

The "rules" on this are actually all over the show. There is no rhyme or reason at all anymore regarding when women show skin and how much. But no matter what, the first man who complains will always be positioned to be in the wrong.

>>Women should be able to show bare skin! Feminism!
>>No!!! Cover women up you misogynists!!
user, feminists are retarded and both of those are still pushed at the same time.

nut

Attached: nut.jpg (956x767, 159K)

She looks pretty, but in some pics like this her eyes look weird and crazy. Also no mid drif and i can't tell if she has nice small tits or not.

This film is pretty hypocritical. What did Jasmine do to deserve the throne? She was born into power, and because of her upbringing she had some form education. The only difference from her was that she was born a woman and didn't have the sultan's title handed to her in a silver platter. Her sex was the only factor, which basically means the movie was about her whining about her unfortunate birth, not the fairness of throne going to someone capable of ruling. In a way she was as much egoistical as Jaffar.

She looks like she enjoys large phalluses in her vaginal cavity

They cast a pretty mediocre dude to play Aladdin. Felt like he was on auto pilot through the whole thing. He's a pretty boy and nothing more. Speaking of pretty boys, the 35 year old "actor" they cast to play the 55 year old Jafar was beyond trash.

nu-Feminist controlled Disney cast two shitty males, and than cast a really good actress to play JASMINE so that their nu-Disney feminist forward princess character could shine brighter than the actual title character of the film.

They should have just called the movie JASMINE, and gotten it over with already.

Original Jasmine struggled with being forced to get married to a random man, when she wanted to marry for love. She didn't wanna rule the freakin world.

Nu-feminist #YASQUEEN Jasmine doesn't care about love. She just wants to take control of Agrabah, and become Sultan, and she doesn't even what to wait for her father to die to take over. She wants to dethrone him while hes still alive and well. At the end of the movie her father tells her its "Her Turn" and surrenders the Kingdom to her, and she becomes Sultan while singing some new out of place cringy song about not letting men shut her up called "Speechless" Enjoy the nu-Magic.

Attached: 61775258_141884760217891_37107605233535564_n (2).jpg (1444x818, 242K)

I can't look at her and not think "Arabian Buffy"

Because the people who treat feminism as a means to wealth and power instead of a cause ran out of steam a long while ago. Career feminists have been pulling this shit for a couple centuries now. They suppressed women voting before universal suffrage in the US because women in the territories - from whores to Mormons - were voting "wrong." They suddenly stopped hating trannies and fags because it gave them a boost of relevance to control those causes. It's only natural to shit up Disney princess movies to keep the money and votes rolling in.

>I deserve to be sultan because DADDY GIVE ME YOUR JOB WHEN YOU DIE JUST GIVE IT TO ME I WANT IT, IT'S MINE MINE MINE!

>all that acne covered up by mkaeup

Attached: 1576957735744.jpg (604x604, 118K)

I'm sorry, don't you have some girl that you enjoy chocking publicly, and controlling to get back to?

Attached: 1519254979310.jpg (750x744, 99K)

bitch didn't know understand the fact that she had to pay money for food. she didn't understand that the people she intends to rule have to use money to get things, and can't just take whatever they want. bitch doesn't understand the basics of economy, shit that toddlers would understand. jafar grew up in poverty, and understood the needs of the people, while this retard DIDN'T KNOW WHAT MONEY IS USED FOR. jafar was unironically more qualified than her, she should have stayed home and given him children.

The frustrationis real. They are giving her Star Wars TFA Rey treatment.
>More adult live action version
>can't show Jasmines midriff
>Belly dance, also referred to as Arabic dance (Arabic: رقص شرقي, translit. Raqs sharqi, literally: "oriental dancing"), is an Arabic expressive dance
>Disney's new Jasmine on the left
>cover up Aladdin's chest with a gay shirt
The fucking early 90s cartoon was allowed to be more edgy than the more "adult" live action remake

Attached: 4534534.jpg (750x1414, 525K)

Why does anyone deserve the throne just because they were the child of a ruler? They don't that's why we have democracies now.

This movie was somehow both better than I expected and as bad as I expected at the same time. The songs weren't bad and mostly stayed faithful to the original, the new songs however were pretty garbage.
Will Smith really took me out of the whole thing but there were still lines that had me chuckling. The acting by jasmine and aladin was some of the worst that I've seen in a while but I enjoyed jafar's portrayal a lot.

at least she got to show her chest. But rey ffs

My only purpose in watching the live action remake is to see sexualized slave Jasmine but there was none of it.

Attached: 0394076123.jpg (288x450, 12K)

Will Smith was unironically the best part of the movie.

Attached: aladdin-will-smith-genie-preview.jpg (1531x1148, 299K)

t. stupid American.

There are other reasons to watch it, but yes not getting to see her midriff, and deleting the slave jasmine scene out of the movie was painful.

Attached: 2709146paa.jpg (703x703, 60K)

progressivism is a right wing ideology

Attached: 1468689916003.jpg (468x454, 62K)

Every single actor in this was fucking annoying

Can't even imagine what third world shithole you're from.

What emotion is this face suppose to convey?

>title character can't find any roles after this

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Nailed it.