DIS MONGLED KRUMP
>audience gitz gettin reel orky rite now, stompin and chantin
MOMBLE KURMP ORDERED 2 SQUIGZ
>full-on WAAAGH!!! breaks out, boyz smashin da studeeo proppa
TOOOOOOOOOOO SHQUIIIIIGZUH
>Chaos krazees warp in, now is a right proppa fight
WE CAN'T LET DIS GROT HAVE DA DAKKA KODEZ
>Gork n Mork wake up

Attached: 1583166283954.png (956x478, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXPhHE8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seething

this should be in /tg/

Genuine Kek

Thanks sepnai

HAND OVER THE SCOOPS, DAHNALD

Attached: 1494763740828.png (600x453, 257K)

Cope

Yeah the OP is the mad one, not this guy

Attached: 1493881581078.webm (904x500, 613K)

MUH 2 SCOOPS

his rage is so real you can see it in his eyes that he is truly seething what about the orange man makes him so upset?

WE AINT HAD OUR FOOD STAMPS FOR THREE STINKIN YEARS
>yeah, why cant we have some gibs

Drumpf is retarded

Attached: B435F687-2192-41DC-9586-D9493C58E31C.jpg (1080x718, 133K)

LUV ME TRUKK
LUV ME SQUIGG
LUV ME WAGHH

ATE’ UMIES
ATE’ FAGGOTS

Simple az.

March 9th ork-chads. It’s habbening.

WE DEM BOYZ HOLLA

HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA MAKEN NOIZE HOLLA

WE DEM BOZ

>why yes, I did plan all of this, how could you tell?

Attached: c0f3fa125314d167595300e94a8d59f29a4c35a426235015aef592d9ceadc1cb.jpg (680x763, 122K)

Truly the marvels of democracy.

>two bogs!?

Attached: 1494883000148.jpg (511x496, 129K)

'ATE GITZ
'ATE PUNY 'UMIEZ
'ATE GROTZ (NOT RACIST JUST DON'T LIKE EM)

LOVE ME DAKKA
LOVE ME CRUMPIN
LOVE ME SHOOTA

DEAD SIMPLE

Attached: 465.png (1618x900, 352K)

Lmao. very nice

Bump

It's ice cream for goodness sakes. Why are leftists so insane?

breddy gud

Who is the Necrons of the political discussion?

Attached: Necrons.jpg (500x375, 42K)

>souless living dead faction
the old school left - european social democrats

literal based retards

what are they going to complain about when trump in out of office

BAZED N GREEN PILLED

That's actually his rage at himself that he was so greedy for success that he gave up his comfy old show where he performed material he enjoyed for a never ending stream of orange man jokes and line-toeing.

That's not his concern for the next four years.

>impotent rage - the animation

Rent free

nah, those wont come back ever.

Green Party

>Chaos krazees warp in, now is a right proppa fight
lost it

>Gork n Mork wake up
lost it for real

This gets me every time

In 2015 both Colbert and Trump were comedic TV personalities. Only one of them stayed in their lane and kept that sense of humor.

thanks for the rare colbert friend

I love that this dude has been making conservatives absolutely SEETHE for 15 years. isnt he still #1 ratings wise? lol

Why does it trigger Republicans so bad when you point out they voted for a retard? I mean you saw this guy and heard him speak and couldnt instantly identity him as having mashed potato brains? I mean just look at him

Attached: rs_500x266-181005072141-500-trump-toilet-paper-100418.gif (500x266, 2.4M)

one on the left is Joe Pera in a fatsuit

jeez even this joke thread got some people riled up

me on the right

Now I get why the hats are red.

Ask Biden supporters.

2016 will never, ever end. We will have people calling others cucks and accusing others of being triggered and saying x is a human right for the rest of history.

What about whataboutism? What's eating Gilbert Grape? I bet the Clinton's murdered lots of grapes. What about that? I'm just saying. Please don't make me think about how retarded Trump is. Let's talk about the weather! It's so warm it's gonna kill all that Carano virus. Trust me!

You type like a woman.

Attached: 1438873175138.png (424x480, 114K)

I think he's trying to imitate Biden's ramblings, not sure though.

Are Gen Z virgins the worst to date?

I think *she* needs to take a heckin' chillpillerino!

It's only going to get worse. Generation Alpha will just be swarms of wasps.

Which video is this from?

Explain to a guy who was never into this shit because I have no friends. What's better the orcs or the ones in armor

An an individual level, Space Marines are better but as a whole Orkz are an entire race of retarded fungi that want to fight all the time.

Why didn't Radical Larry come out?

ORKZ IZ BEST

He's a Jeb guy.

Yes, you're far smarter than he is.

Remember when he had to correct his audience for cheering when Comey got fired. That, and the fact that the audience always cheer shut never laughs, is clear proof of probaganda

>Space Marines
So in 40k sentient thought forms and feeds daemons in a parallel psychic plane. The OG shamans of primitive humanity used this psychic plane for shamanic stuff and reincarnated from it, but as humanity developed the daemons started eating shaman souls before they could reincarnate. So all the shamans killed themselves and combined into one supersoul who found a body and became the immortal God Emperor of Mankind, the most powerful psychic and warrior messiah guy.
He only really took charge tens of thousands of years later, by which point humanity had expanded through the stars and then had that empire collapse. He wanted to reunite it, and to do this he created a bunch of ridiculous giant demigod "sons" who were like mini Emperors to lead crusades, and for each of them created legions of supersoldiers, the cream of the crop grown yuge, implanted with fucked up super organs that gave them random superhero abilities like acid spit or Iron Man suit bio-meshing, and drilled them with brainwashing to serve the Empire with utmost loyalty to their deaths.
Orks are a project of some old omnipotent aliens gone wrong. They're a fungus and their fungus grows entire ecosystems of Orky creatures (squigs, mostly) to suit their needs. Orks are fucking retarded but WAAAGH! energy (remember that psychic plane? WAAAGH is the retard logic of every Ork combined in there) lets them develop tech that works for no one else, cast psychic magic and manifest their belief on the world - if enough Orks are around and they all believe something that is at odds with reality, fucked up things can happen.
Orks live for fighting, and fight in suicidal and bombastic ways. They believe they're burped out into a new body when they die, so they don't really care about dying. Their only ambition is to get as big and green as possible and fight as much as they can. The older and fightier an Ork gets, the bigger and greener he is. There may be no limit to this.

Attached: smug ork.png (510x546, 67K)

>Be me
>Prefer Fantasy over Sci Fi
>See Fantasy go bye bye
>AoS is 40k but Fantasy
>Want Nurgle army
>People pissed I bring up Nurgle army
Why?

This guy is fucking unhinged, needs to be locked up.

Attached: 1494781641414.jpg (720x925, 304K)

Dilate

Attached: 1494780609545.jpg (480x625, 90K)

Hollywood couldn't fuck up 40k more than Black Library already has, right haha?

it'd be hilarious if drumpf posting a video of him eating two scoops of Colberts ice cream. LOL!!!! how would colbert even react to that? I'd imagine it'd make him so mad his head would explode

>We wuz kangz ans shit nigga
>Flying in the space while fleshbags were living in caves
>Gibs planet
You tell me

Have sex

He was doing a dumb impression of Alex Jones

In this beloved franchise's first big screen outing, it's a laugh-out-loud romp for all ages! Join Roboute Guilliman (Jamie Foxx), Yvraine (Rebel Wilson), Farsight (Aziz Ansari) and Trazyn the Infinite (voiced by Jack Black) as they foil the zany machinations of Abaddon the Despoiler (Michael Cera) while flouting the stuffy laws of the backwards, xenophobic Imperium and keeping one step ahead of the Imperial forces led by bumbling Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn (Ed Helms). If you liked Guardians of the Galaxy you'll love this hilarious tale of unlikely friendship in the far distant future!

10/10

Attached: 1582187527927.jpg (623x555, 44K)

Alright this got me

Notice how they fondly remember Bush now? That will be Trump later on when they find the next Hitler. Liberals are so predictable at this point.

I bet this sounded cooler in your head.

Hell, liberals hated Bill Clinton back in the day for not being liberal enough (welfare reform, etc)

He would react with "haha I win you bought my product!" while forgetting he bought all of Alex Jones' stuff and was 'surprised' too find it was stuff you could by in most health stores but the difference was that the money went to Alex. Oh sorry Colbert just corrected me it's "snake oil because I don't like him"

Damn

The norsca are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Slann's magic showed it, High Elf magic showed it- there's at least eight winds of magic. And now that's all the top wizards and elector counts are coming out and saying it's a false illusion, it is a mirage, the mages are scanning it and finding tension points where it's magically projected and chaos is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call demonic possession. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

he mad? he mad

Boomers

underrated

Attached: makise.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>And we're on this planet and Slann's magic showed it, High Elf magic showed it- there's at least eight winds of magic.
kek

Rent free.

When was Yea Forums invited to the White House?

Attached: trumpu.jpg (670x578, 41K)

For me? It’s Trump 2020

>no soul
>been around forever
>impossible to kill
>dangerous but ultimately impotent
Hillary

Attached: tzeentch.png (804x800, 132K)

40k is a setting where everything has gone to shit an uncountable number of times in ways you can't even fathom and now everyone is murder-raping each other for all time ever in a never ending war.
Orks love war. Orks won.

5 star post

I DONT LIKE EM PUTTING SPELLS ON THE SHRINES THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN RATS HUMANOID

Based, here is one of my Nurgle boiz.

Attached: lp_1.png (407x569, 452K)

>human sized rats
Get the fuck outta here, you're crazy. There's no way such a thing could be real. "human sized rats" pfffft

Human sized rats? Get the fuck out of here, Jamie pull up that scroll of the crypt horror pulling a guy's arms off. By sigmar, those things will rip you to shreds.

Ork chads are the best.

Looks good. Nice gloss on the fleshy bits.

>Explain to a guy who was never into this shit because I have friends. What's better the orcs or the ones in armor
FTFY

Thanks, I'm really happy with how the flesh came out. Here is another one.

Attached: lb_1.png (558x634, 715K)

neoconservative Jews, John Bolton and Rick Wilson as their spokesman

Pretty wholesome desu.

Can you do edits of this retarded bitch?

Attached: 1554746344590.jpg (760x428, 55K)

Attached: 1556292591568.jpg (1024x797, 65K)

>ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ
GREEN IS DA BEST

Attached: EFF1ED4A-0BAB-40A3-B7EE-C21A9DB6D19C.png (1280x720, 446K)

LMFAO IS THIS THE HUMAN SIZED RAT GUY LOOOL THEY'RE MAKING THE RATS HUMAN SIZED CANT BELIEVE THIS RETARD

Cringe

I used to love Colbert. His voice work on Harvey Birdman was great as well. What the hell is he going to do after Trump? Unless he's getting another 4 years, which is a possibility. The "Trump bump" bullshit is annoying. So many people rode that wave and it's all they fucking talk about.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXPhHE8kY

Why dont you realize that this retard was the better option to whatever you prefered?

I will never eat Yid and Yiddys ice cream ever again. Remember when this came out? This is how they reacted when Trump wAs elected. They put out an ice cream with angry niggers on it to show how angry they were. Boo hoo.

Attached: E1B0E545-AD09-42A8-BDDF-99908A21E77F.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

what flavor was it? was it good?

I bet he even took them out for ice cream after, two scoops of hospitality

Imagine being this guy and basically having your lifes work amount to a show where you seethe about the president every week

based

Attached: images (87).jpg (613x331, 42K)

Lmao i bet this guy believes Northlanders can actually invade and beat us

Pecan

He's making an Alex Jones impression here actually

>>People pissed I bring up Nurgle army
dont lie, no one ever complained to play Nurgle

the ones in armor are the empire of man, everyone else is alien scum

excellent shitpost

Definitely the neocons

BASED QUADS

Chaos is the only true answer

If he's so retarded why is he President, retard?

/tg/ is practically/leftypol/ and would probably be offended unironically

Karak Eight Peaks belongs to the Dwarves.

Those are some pretty low tier mutations, where's your prehensile penis?

Orks are the perfect organism, they know no strife since for them war is a giant party
Orks are the alpha male faction, Astartes are for teenagers

He is performing. Then again, so are half the people in these threads.

my sides

Attached: 1510272780260.jpg (324x310, 13K)

a daring synthesis.

do you think only smart people can go into politics? with the "competition" he was (and will be) up against? really, dipshit?

Salty

based

>Get into WH40K
>No good series to watch
>No good games to play
>No good merch (aside from the kits) to hotglue
>Only way to really take in this universe is to bankrupt yourself on model kits and play the board game at cons and shit and to read encyclopedia britannica-thick lore books and novels

How the fuck does this ancient fuck series not have like a semi-decent RPG to play or something?

Attached: 1381952096314.png (499x468, 25K)

>no ways for the kiks fo fuck up the lore and setting

good also there are good games.

Consider playing Dark Heresy

>No good games to play
Dude, there's the whole Dawn Of War series. Except the third one, which is so shit, that it killed the whole game series. Stay away from it. Play the rest.

Space Marine is also decent hack'n slash / shooter.

>no good series
If the Emperor had a Text to Speech Device
>no good games
Chapter Master, Dawn of War games, Space Marine, there are others as well that I can't think of off the top of my head
>semi-decent RPG
It is a shame that there isn't a good videogame rpg set in 40k, but I'm pretty sure there are tabletop rpgs if you can get into that.

I want back to the end of 2007. We still had Soulstorm, DoW2, Warhammer Online and (now cancelled) Wh40k mmorpg coming up. It was fucking awesome time to be a Warhammer fag.

>>No good games to play
Bruh
Down of War and its extension are absolute 40kino
>No good series
Not an official stuff but you can try If The Emperor had a TTS

Hey, nowadays we have TWW2 for Fantasy and TTS for 40k.
Also GW announced "the Old World" for what it's worth.
I'd say 2020 is also a pretty good year for Warhammer fags.
Besides, nothing stops you from replaying old DoWs (and I would suggest Dark Crusade over SS).

Attached: IMG_5506.jpg (512x351, 100K)

I miss BLOMPF posting

Play Dawn of War I&II and Space Marine. I also liked Deathwing: Space Hulk. Was like L4D but with Space Marines vs Tyranids.

>'ATE GITZ
>'ATE PUNY 'UMIEZ
>'ATE GROTZ (NOT RACIST JUST DON'T LIKE EM)
>LOVE ME DAKKA
>LOVE ME CRUMPIN
>LOVE ME SHOOTA
>DEAD SIMPLE
almost great .. but i had to fix it

'ATE BEAKIES
'ATE PUNY 'UMIEZ
'ATE GROTZ (NOT RACIST JUST DON'T LIKE EM)

LOVE ME DAKKA
LOVE ME CRUMPIN
LOVE ME SHOOTA

SIMPLE AS

Attached: 1583244059841s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>TFW mine looks bad because I didn't have the many paints at the time and he has gray skin

Attached: 20191125_193146.jpg (4160x2340, 2.23M)

Hey Stunties
If Karak Eight Peaks belongs to Dwarves
Then um...
How come Snarsnik is called the Warboss of Eight Peaks?

This post was brought to you by Turning Point Crooked Moon Tribe.

I'm unsure about making an American TV host into a Warhammer goblin (which are satire of British football hooligans and meth addicts), it doesn't make much sense to me.

why does Colbert make trump supporters so mad just by pointing out the things he says and does? It's almost like they arent really angry at Colbert but themselves for voting for a mentally retarded criminal

Attached: da dawi.png (577x2164, 1.94M)

>worth billions
>banging hot wife
>family
>is the President
Why does Trump make you so mad just by pointing out the things he is and you're not? It's almost like you aren't really angry at what he does but yourself for being a mentally inferior creature.

>its real
My fucking sides kek

Attached: 0000574.png (360x480, 212K)

>F-wording
the absolute state of redditors

>>family
What?

What are children you """"F-wording"""" dumbshit

>deleting it out of shame
kek

Nigger what? Do you automatically assume that everyone who replies to one of your posts is samefagging? You dumb fucking schizo. He has children, okay. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Who the fuck doesn't have a family?

Aw look, he's saying it now. You're so brave sweetie.

Those giants who wait beneath us and pull strings from behind the scenes, coveting their time in the sun once again.

>imagine getting beaten by a retard
the literal nightmare of every tard wrangler.

Acid spit and bio suit meshing?

i 'member.
it was a bit before the NPC naming iirc

I'm a 40k fag but even I kekked at this.

I used to be one of them, that was the moment i realized i wasn't a liberal because it was right, i was because i was told to.

>when your opponent is "mentally retarded" and he still outsmart you
the absolute state of US-lefties.

It's like trump supporters inwardly project his insecurities onto themselves and then get worked up into a fervor when people point them out. The joke is just that he acts like a fat spoiled child because mentally he is one, arguably true, and pol is still SEETHING about it years later for some reason. I never saw liberals get this triggered over conservatives insulting Obama except when they were calling him a nigger, nothing they obsessed over for years

You don't even deserve this (you), but I'll take pity on you.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (300x250, 12K)

>There may be no limit to this.
canonically speaking, whos the biggest ork to ever exist? wasnt there some 50 foot tall guy in horus heresy? isnt there some planet where orks and nids are eternally fighting so maybe theres a real big ork there?

The Beast or something, yeah. I don't read Black Library vomit-lit, so I don't know more than you do. Not that user, by the way.

I gotta play some TW Warhammer now.

did he play footy at varsity?

WHF orcs have almost none of the charm of their 40K counterparts, unfortunately. Just another example of how WHF was neglected.

So orcs are just brits?

Literally yes

bitch just stfu stop posting cringe

..but it's the only game I have right now where I can be orkish

They are explicitly British football hooligans.
Greenskin rework never ever.

Children from multiple wives who all love him and have their own offspring

I take it you never were a chad

They're basically the same minus the gelstat field and world altering retardation, they just got shafted on the sideline in Fantasy's late years

>vomit lit
This
The vast majority or 40k are garbage. A handful are good. And i dont include dan abentt, he doesnt write 40k, he writes generic sci-fi stories and slaps 40k words into it.
The only good 40k books are
>devestaion of baal
>dark imperiam part 1
>the first 3 HH books and thousand sons
>iron snakes (abnetts only book that counts)

Attached: 2369_darkmech.jpg (800x1200, 242K)

if he's so retarded then how are you not rich if you're smarter

coping

First HH book is Dan Abnett tho

The most entertaining stuff they have is shit like pump wagons and doom divers, which are nowhere near as imaginative as their 40K stuff. They get no mekboyz who can scavenge technology and make it their own, so no orcish scrapmetal cannons or anything similar. 40K ork kultur was never really replicated in WHF either. And stuff like "red wuns go fastah" is entertaining.

He's literally overacting for a laugh, you fucking autists. Jesus Christ, the absolute state of this board.

Donald was born rich, user, and money is not a measure of intelligence.

>dan abnett
His Gaunt's ghosts and the rest of his sabat world's stuff(including iron snakes) are pure 100% 40k.

>Jamie pull up that scroll of the crypt horror pulling a guy's arms off
Well played

Itt FUCKING NERDS

Attached: images222.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Why did End Times have to happen bros

It allowed us to get Total Warhammer and GW weren't going to make anything with WHF anyway, so I'm fine with it. CA saved us from GW's incompetency.

They did my nigga Gelt dirty tho. Also I did't like how it was actually Sigmar who fought Archaon in the end, I would have preferred if it was just Karl. Part of the charm of WH is that its just mortal men fighting the agents of Chaos.

GW rebooted Warhammer Fantasy to add spess marines in it.

Karl couldn't fight Archaon, Karl is a diplomat and commander, not an unga bunga barbarian like Sigmar was. The Empire has changed over the course of thousands of years, and required a different sort of leader. Hell, Sigmar even become obsolete during his own lifetime. He was the thing the tribes needed to unite, but not what they needed to move forward as a society. And even Sigmar, balls-to-the walls Conan 2.0 that he was, only barely defeated the first Everchosen, who's canonically a bitch compared to Archaon, who's got four times as much Everchosen-juice pumping through his corrupt emo veins.

The children demanded spess muhreens instead of germans
They're reviving it anyways, after literally spitting in the face of everyone who liked it

>Karl is a diplomat and commander, not an unga bunga barbarian like Sigmar was.
I mean Karl was supposed to be the greatest Statesman in the Empire better than Ludwig and Kurt Helborg, idk I think it would have been thematically better if it was Karl who fought in the end with Ghal Mharaz and Sigmar just giving him his blessings like what happened in Black Fire Pass. I did like parts of the End times like Middenheim going down, Altdorf being siege, etc but ultimately I feel bad it happened, Malekith being Phoenix King, Tyrion going crazy, Teclis being a total retard, Lizardmen fucking off to space. etc. I don't know would have been 20000% better if it was just Mortals fighting the endless tide of Chaos as per the theme of the setting.

Yeah but then its set in during the 3 emperor timeline iirc so ET still happened and most of the characters I like aren't present
Also just wanted to add what makes it more sad is that Louen telling Karl he needs to be Emperor to save the world in the end came to nothing since they lost.

The elves were completely fucked, yeah. Bretonnia was just completely sidelined. Grimgor somehow ran across an area as large as Asia on his stubby little legs while his WAAGH genocided everything without slowing down. Fuck the ET.

I liked how Louen gathered all the knights still loyal even after Gilles returning for the crown to help the Empire, that was pretty cool. You also forgot wood elves doing nothing and just fucking in Athel Loren.

Lost.

>Be Grimgor
>Be a chad
>Crush Archaon's balls via kick

Why use Obama? Why not Hillary? Or is that not fitting of your agenda?