Did you ever fall for a TV infomercial?

and yes i do own an ab lounge

Attached: hqdefault (14).jpg (480x360, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbHU8qOy2c4
youtu.be/W65JhGY-z6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AioVDsXidh0
youtu.be/r40yPN4jBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=7lWL0BIHlA4
youtube.com/watch?v=DEDZ0RA7NSo
youtube.com/watch?v=fVW9hIqil18
youtube.com/watch?v=w6KNpmRNyJM&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=i6LAVk1sHW8
youtube.com/watch?v=rCvtIdLxu1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8KEDjUaErt0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhMfzc9RbU
youtu.be/9yGDL8EUOBU
youtube.com/watch?v=X1oHp-VvhDE
youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it work?

i only used it once, so i guess it needs more testing

probably does if you actually use it every day

i'm thinking about getting a "Teeter Totter" that lets you lay back so your spin "decompresses". looks like it would feel good, man.

I bought a magic bullet because of the informercial, it was a piece of crap, couldn't blend ice like they said it would and it started leaking after a few weeks.

Attached: 71WKNYO8TJL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 106K)

I've heard they work for some people

yeah, those seem legit

I bought the shark vacuum cleaner. It was such a piece of shit.

>be 9 and my little brother is 8
>see commercial for flex belt
>hell yeah we're gonna get ripped
>do odd jobs for neighbors to save up the money
>was like 100 or 150 a lot to a 9 year old
>ask sister to go buy it for us since she can drive
>on the way she rear ended someone and gave them the money so they wouldn't call the cops
>fucking bitch I could have had abs and gotten laid in middle school

Attached: toomuchpain.jpg (700x688, 152K)

How do those entire channels still exist that sell shit. It’s like you’re just spending money out of boredom.

Retired and retarded people, I fall into the latter category

It's like said. That and people who are watching tv at 4 AM are more likely to impulse buy 'meals for one' complete with single serve pan set

lol

Attached: jean-claude-van-damme.jpg (430x506, 66K)

You can't sell people actual advice, no money in it and they don't want to hear it. The idea that people need to change their eating habits completely and work out hard a few times a week is a complete turn off

youtube.com/watch?v=sbHU8qOy2c4

is this real?

And you didnt try to get the money back or what kind of pussy are you?

For dudes with goatees that are bad at shaving their goatees, it's perfect. A lot of these are reasonable things with no reasonable audience.

Anybody buy a flowbee? My dad bought one and didn’t like so I took it to college with me and used it for all my haircuts. It worked fine if you don’t care about how you look.

Attached: 4A3BE408-205F-4D9C-A40D-287FDD734ABD.jpg (1154x1154, 188K)

if I pulled that off would he die?

i think heather was lying about liking it

I buy a ton of that shit a discount stores for like $5

That thing is fucking over engineered wow

>It worked fine if you don’t care about how you look.
kek

Directed by m night shamalan

Yeah, the Magic Bullet blender. Im glad i i did, its super useful. Totally recommended it.

was there actually damage to her car? if not, then she probably just pocketed your money

I bring it up for free meals from her every now and then, but for now it's just something funny to look back on. Hounding family members for money is negro-tier.

not sure who to believe

it would be extremely painful

Attached: GoateeSaver1.jpg (525x350, 46K)

lisence plate was squished in but not much. I've been in the same situation and a lot of folks are willing to give you 50 to 150 to avoid getting the police involved. I once got 800 from this duck dynasty looking dude who said he had a suspended license from Louisiana. He was also drunk

It cannot blend ice very well, it works well with smaller pieces but you are not gonna be crushing it. Mine also started leaking a little but only, but a very minimal amount after 6 or so years of heavy use. I think its a great product because of how easy it is to clean up and use. Im planning to buy a new model when i can, i never regretted my purchase.

That’s a pretty solid bro move. DWI’s are nightmare tier.

yeah, i bought this dumb piece of shit

Attached: 1582874699688.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Mouse

youtu.be/W65JhGY-z6Y

Attached: maxresdefault (1) (5).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

how much are they paying you?

youtube.com/watch?v=AioVDsXidh0

Yeah on an unrelated note why the FUCK do people keep crashing into me. I've been involved in around 20 not at fault accidents (there were some others but they were my fault). No one in Arizona can drive for shit

Fuck $800 for a fender bender, cant blame you user.

i have one and its worked great for 6+ years. blends ice no problem. i also use it to chop whole coffee beans but theres not much "sensitivity" to it. it just chops it either chunky or really fine, no inbetween

whats the product?

Kino

as long as my car still works I'm fine. You can replace cars, people not so much

Product?

youtu.be/r40yPN4jBY8

I got it too since about a week and it's ok
Just a blender, pretty well made
Could always have more power I suppose, I got the cheapest 600W

Did that bitch cringe @ 00:58 lmao

maybe you're cursed, have you upset any gypsy women in your life?

How many of those have been fucked ya think?

Pre built consumer computers, iirc. Think Dell.

>folks
fuck off reddit

ok

I use for shakes and sauces, its great for that. Hardest it can break is small pieces of ice, it wont do anything for larger pieces.

I use to watch infomercials all the time. The Set it and forget it cooker thing, Oxiclean, the big paint roller you fill up with paint and push to use, the ladder that could break down into 2 little ladders, Foreman grill, the non stick pans.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f474452444c31722e6a7067.jpg (614x338, 107K)

>he is gonna rape me i know

that was one soulless looking hooker they hired

test

youtube.com/watch?v=7lWL0BIHlA4
youtube.com/watch?v=DEDZ0RA7NSo
youtube.com/watch?v=fVW9hIqil18

My girlfriend and I watched this one dozens of times when we would be up late at night, finally one night we ordered them. They weren't bad. I got to keep them after she dumped me. ;_;

Attached: mb3-16pcset-withblock.jpg (2000x2000, 336K)

this cant be real KEK

Attached: 1422209391659.png (239x246, 53K)

I have 5 reddit tabs open right now lolz

>I got to keep them after she dumped me. ;_;
Did she dump you for a big black guy, please say yes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w6KNpmRNyJM&t=4s
I'd love to know the story behind the production of this infomercial

Attached: 1554466145357.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Yeah that's got to be it. I can distinctly remember beating up 4 or 5 gypsies in high school.
what the fuck? get off 4channel if words trigger you so much

What's her name?

>tony little
YEAH BABY
YUO CAN DO IT

Attached: yeahbaby.gif (240x138, 131K)

What I always wanted to know is if all Americans pronounce liquor like that or if the actress is just retarded

Yes

why are there english people?
why does the bald guy have a hangover?
why are some of them retarded?
why is hazel the grandma smoking and from brooklyn?
so many questions

They're swingers, it's a key party

Miracle Blades are legit. I love that big serated one at the bottom for cutting bread

youtube.com/watch?v=i6LAVk1sHW8

i bought that russian "prank" show where the girls do stupid shit while topless once. fuck you comedy central

Attached: 1570419823882.jpg (2048x1363, 808K)

>the aftermath of a middle aged key party is a magic bullet infomercial
Deepest lore

Attached: 09BABD21-0697-494B-8A62-1EC565BFC194.jpg (627x526, 51K)

I dunno, I wouldn't mind if they were worse, you worthless alcoholic.

>the big paint roller you fill up with paint and push to use
we had one of these, it freaking sucked.

heather dyre

you will never be a real girl

What kind of connect did she have to get a rocket launcher?

Attached: 7FB5C81A-082B-4F33-83CF-440991C86BD9.png (258x196, 50K)

why the fuck did they make it so scary?

Xander stole it from a military base, he knew where it was because of that time Giles' friend made all their Halloween costumes real and he was dressed as a soldier

because occupied estonia

I got one, it's just a downgraded blender in the sense it needs in the cup to run properly

I bought some X-ray specs and now can I perv on any woman I want when I'm walking down the street. Worth every penny.

My mom had one of these I gave me and my dad haircuts with it till I was like 12. I hate being alive.

When I was painting my unit my mum bought me one of those and yeah, holy shit it's trash.

white person spotted

YEAH BABY
youtube.com/watch?v=rCvtIdLxu1Y

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Mark and Heather are Bosnian/Serbian aren't they?

she definitely dresses like some of the Bosnian whores i saw growing up

wuj

My mom and sister loved these fucking things. You should have contacted them for a replacement kek

0:56 Look how she cringes after saying her line

Thanks based user

i got a foreman grill when they were on tv all the time, its alright

Attached: 31.jpg (600x600, 189K)

i got a ShamWoW. it did fine for cleaning my car

I want one

Attached: 1543982794038.jpg (962x539, 31K)

>slut steals $150
>"it's okay, sometimes she buys me a happy meal"

Attached: 1486868953320.jpg (700x421, 147K)

the only way to get abs is to reduce body fat. you're not going to magically get abs by bending ur body lmao

Yeah I got a magic bullet, have been using it for years. I make some boss ass fruit smoothies and fruity rum drinks in the summer. Have not had a single problem except it takes more than the advertised 3 seconds to use.

Every accident is your fault. If you had more awareness you would be able to avoid them.
I live in stoner libcuck Denver and people drive with 0 awareness and I avoid at least 2 accidents at day from people just blindly switching lanes or blowing lights.

Did you get some sea monkeys as well?

You did it wrong cause mine is great.

did you say WOW every time you used it?

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE BIG SHITTY SLIDER STATION

does the Teeter Hang Up work?

Attached: teeter-contour-l5-2[1].jpg (960x960, 77K)

Looks like a medieval torture device. Or a sex rig. Maybe even a medieval sexual torture device.

so doing crunches is meaningless? That's all this is but it allows wider range of motion over a traditional crunches

You will have stronger muscles

an inversion machine? I have one, they work pretty well. it's satisfying when you spin upside down and your spine starts popping. Also doing crunches on it is very effective

Why don't people just buy an inflatable exercise ball.

Serves you right for putting your life in a woman's hands. Dumbass.

Of you want a strong core you need to do shit ton of ab work outs. To get abs you need to do a shit ton of ab workouts and be skinny.

they do

I could be retarded but what didnt work with these? The science seems legit.

my Dad cuts his hair with that to this day. I let him cut my hair like that for years. its fine.

anyone else here from r/Informercials? goddamn i love that subreddit haha

damn asian women at least understand how femininity is so enchanting

As a guy, a genuinely feminine girl is such a fresh of breath air

It sure does suck!

Attached: 1577481752093.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

For me, it's the hoverdisc

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 24K)

I used an ab wheel for a long time. It was pretty good.

never fell for the fushigi ball but some of my friends did. that thing was one of the greatest infomercial cons of all time

Why are their goats so fucking off? One side looks crooked and uneven. I would use it on my dick now.

I distinctly remember an early 2000s commercial where it was like a big bubble that you couldn't pop. Like you could stick a fork literally into it.

Can someone remind me?

while not a infomercial
I did purchase some egg thing a few years back from a store that had a huge "AS SEEN ON TV" sticker on the box
Was supposed to take egg shells right off cooked eggs I think, something to do with eggs but it didn't really work even when I followed the instruction pamphlet
Tried to use it on multiple occasions but eventually got fed up with it and tossed it out, got it for a few dollars, like less than 5, which should have been a HUGE red flag but it was worth the gamble if it did workout, I think

jesus christ so it wasnt a dream

I stole my mom's back in high school and used it to finely grind large quantities of weed.

for about 2.6 seconds I was back in 2008 I swear to christ

bruh I still have mine
has a bread toaster/warmer on top, it's one of the smaller ones and can cook maybe 2 medium patties
love buying chicken and cooking it with some onions, garlic, pepper, and lightly greasing the grill with butter
seeing all that shit in drip pan after its done cooking is so satisfying

they feel great. you immediately feel your spine decompress and pop in a few places. it's like having a big weight (gravity) taken off your back

inversion machines are great but don't know about that one. Looks much smaller than the ones I have used. Don't know if it would make a difference

i remember this too, but i can't find the commercial. i specifically remember the fork thing too

how many different models of these are there? i swear i'v never seen the same one twice.

juggle bubbles? May not be exactly the same but similar in execution. I think I know what you are talking about though, it was pinkish in color right??

I think I found it, was it the Wubble Bubble?

My new version of this is buying the shit they sell as you scroll insta.

no I think it was an inflatable gel like thing. It was like the juggle bubbles but not that brand.

elastic plastic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa that's it

this brings me back!

yeah that's it

youtube.com/watch?v=8KEDjUaErt0

say what you want but those are some good looking goatees

damn i had one of those

that original infomercial is pure kino

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhMfzc9RbU

they're great honestly

bait?

>I stole my mom's back in high school and used it
Was a bit worried where this was going

i remember buying that paint spray machine which looked great in the informercial but was absolute ass irl. fucking embarassing since i gifted it to my brother in law as well

Got that before. That stuff stinks

pimp your sister out

I bought the pancake puffs pan. I had plans to make everything in the commercial but only made pancakes about a dozen times and muffins once. I started making a pizza puff but then just said fuck it and baked it.

underrated

Don't quit your day job, kid.

Attached: 1524858353380.jpg (653x590, 93K)

It's ok

Attached: mike-desktop.png (479x509, 80K)

Man I was just thinking about the Oxyclean and Shamwow/SlapChop guys the other day. Took this a long time ago, takes me back...

Attached: 1578111324567.webm (480x640, 2.84M)

Handy chef is my favourite infomercial ever

youtu.be/9yGDL8EUOBU

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I got one of those memory foam neck pillows way back when, it was okay but would get far too warm

Damn I had one and popped it almost instantly when I fell on it

Gallagher is based and redpilled

Yea it was probably very toxic

youtube.com/watch?v=X1oHp-VvhDE

Yes

Attached: AC4B1D7B-FEDB-4B5D-A9EB-361F64950B4F.gif (350x260, 725K)

why did they photoshop in facial hair

Attached: 71kpqSoXZ4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 188K)

Just once. I got home drunk from being out with the guys, and I was stumbling around and bumping into things. My wife had fallen asleep on the couch with the TV on, and that blue blocker sunglasses infomercial was on. The guy on the TV said, "these will improve your vision," and I thought, "hell, I could use a pair of those right about now."

Attached: rodney_carrington.jpg (683x390, 32K)

Attached: 1468089210386.gif (299x303, 1.63M)

>Americans
keep seething, faggot

lol

Really hope you can still buy these, might need a few bottles in a couple years
youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

Attached: file.png (1181x616, 217K)

>pathetic loser
>frogposter
checks out

How did no one realize they were just making a squeezer?

Not quite related but yesterday I watched a pan review show on TV and the woman who did the show was visibly pregnant with a perfect set of milkers.
Great show and I don't even need a pan at the moment.

lool! :D :O

god americans are retarded