Five years, ten years, twenty years, how bout I'm doin' none of 'em?

>Five years, ten years, twenty years, how bout I'm doin' none of 'em?

Attached: CA20D701-ECAF-4EFC-833F-9F77E60ED315.jpg (250x375, 26K)

how about all of em?

He did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

Here's the kid I was talking to you about

Attached: 1583193325111[1].jpg (504x662, 28K)

Hello janitor of the health insurance company that we didn't even bother to give a name. I want to play a game

You haven't really done anything wrong in life but you smoked cigarettes and I guess that's bad enough. But anyway you have to 1v1 the main character of the movie in a lung capacity battle. But considering you smoke cigs and we need him to make it all the way to the end, you're probably going to die

Live or die, make your choice

Attached: 009SWX_Gerry_Mendicino_002.jpg (852x480, 46K)

A parking infraction at most! AT MOST

Attached: 1A8FE0FE-C943-4A70-93F7-025B6DAD2050.jpg (620x375, 154K)

i think it was because hoffman or his wife or who the fuck ever was making the traps and they didn't care about being fair

Pfft, do you really expect me to believe this young man is Jigsaw? Get out of my sight and bring me some real evidence.

when the fuck was this?

Nobody can name a single thing he did wrong. Not one.

FOUR CHARGES THREE CHARGES TWO CHARGES ONE,
NOW I'M WALKIN' FREE,
NO CHARGES NONE

I'm having an annyuerism

>Smokes a pack a day
Yeah, I'm thinking he made a choice

it's true
smoking kills it says so right on the box

snake eyes!

A daring synthesis

Didn't Hoffman set that one up?

>doesn't kill anyone
WORST VILLAIN EVAR

Abducted people and held them against their will.

the only crossover that makes sense

>dead last when ranking the amount of kills for each horror movie villain
KWAB

They had a choice not to get kidnapped

We call that skinin' thinkin'

Attached: Zwingli.jpg (650x400, 24K)

What about the multiple children Jigsaw has abducted? Even if he was never actually going to harm them it’s still kidnapping.

Based Sopranos/Saw crossover episode

So is this series actually kino? I always assumed it was assembly line trash that exemplified the downfall of the horror genre, but I see it getting posted a lot recently.

It's kino in a glorious pleb way

The original was a pretty inventive indie horror flick. The rest vary in quality. It never should’ve been turned into an annual series.

You rolled a five and a one

Nice try, user, but his name was Hank.

Wrong. His name was A. Sack Schroeder.

I just outlined for you a blueprint for total self discipline that would take you through your entire life and that's your only question?

SNAKE EYES
>you rolled a seven

Feels like it was victim of its success and stuck to the same formula : kidnapping people have to do something gruesome to get out+multiple plot twists.
That could be a good idea for a first, but it'll get dumber down the line
It can be fun in a campy way nowadays. I definitely appreciate them more now than on release.

NOW EVERYBODY FROM THE NYPD
DROP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BADGES
CAUSE I AM WALKING FREE
NOW EVERYBODY FROM THE NYPD
DROP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BADGES LOOK LOOK
NOW WHILE HE’S A COP
NOTICE THAT THIS MAN DOES NOT KNOW ANY LAW
THAT UNIFORM’S GOT YOU GASSED UP
NOW, WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD COP?
ONE, TWO, THREE, AND TO THE FOUR
ONE CHARGE, TWO CHARGES, THREE CHARGES, FOUR
FOUR CHARGES, THREE CHARGES, TWO CHARGES, ONE
YOUR CHARGES, HIS CHARGES, NO CHARGES, NONE
THIS GUY AIN'T NO MOTHERFUCKING PD
I KNOW EVERYTHING HE'S 'BOUT TO CHARGE AGAINST ME
MY HAIR’S WHITE, I WEAR A HOODED ROBE
WELL GIRLS DIG AN OLD MAN WHO’S A GOTH
MY BOY HOFFMAN IS A HOTHEAD COP
I DO GOT A BLONDE FRIEND LARRY GORDON, MY BRO
WHO CUTS HIMSELF IN HIS LEG WITH HIS OWN SAW
MY BRAIN IS ALL SCREWED UP BY A CANCER LUMP
AND IT FALLS PIECE BY PIECE
I'M STILL STANDING HERE SCREAMING, "FUCK THE POLICE!"

Attached: 1510296379178.jpg (2518x1024, 270K)

Kek
(Kek)

Hell yeah...

based

Attached: 1582517825831.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>Thats an awfully hot coffee pot, dip your balls, or you'll be shot, play a game, won't you not?

I can hear his voice

>So is this series actually kino
No. Its pure garbage. You can tell because the only thing Sawfags can say about it is that the villain is too much of a pussy to actually kill anyone LMAO

I was surprised of how realistic it was. At least John died and his followers continued the Jigsaw legacy and it didn’t have some shitty supernatural elements like John rising from the dead or something like that. The reveal in the first film was pretty cool and Jigsaw’s motive is different from “I’m an immortal killer so I’ll just kill you” like most horror movies do. Imo Scream and Saw are perhaps the best thing in mainstream horror for the last 20 years.

>WHATS THE CHARGE!?!

Attached: 348A9DD5-E005-41F1-A973-E3B782F9D6C4.jpg (2027x1322, 1.14M)

based

Hey Tv, John Marshall here, longest serving Supreme Court Chief Justice.
I helped define early american federalism, establish the relationship between the US government and the American Indians as well as clarify and solidify the concept of judicial review.

When I was writing my opinion in Marbury V Madison I considered circumstances exactly like Jigsaws. Just like the early republic after we issued the Declaration of Independence, jigsaw gave his target a choice, and they chose poorly. It’s therefore impossible to hold him accountable for murder. kidnapping is the most he could even be charged for.

Alright guys gotta go, I’m in a dispute with President Jackson over some Indian treaties, unfortunately they chose to sign them, and then chose to walk the trail of tears so I think any claims of genocide will fail. Might have to take the L on that one. See you guys later

Attached: 7DFCECC4-36D8-4F00-8EE1-E0AA943B19CA.jpg (1312x1600, 1.15M)

Saw is Trashkino.

It doesn't even really make sense in this context since people who smoke that much are a net-benefit on the healthcare system because they pay exorbitant taxes and tend to die before retirement

Jigsaw was better than Saw 3D

true, but it still doesn't make it good

It's what we in the business call "Shitkino"

It's shit, but it's kino shit