Have a job eating delicious food all over the world for $100,000+ a year

>have a job eating delicious food all over the world for $100,000+ a year
>kills self

Attached: 0AMZgedO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bct8stbZafI
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had a terminal illness.

He realized pleasure won't lead to actual happiness. Poor guy. All the compulsive pleasure-seekers were shocked too. "He got to eat do great food and travel, how could he ever do that?" They don't realize how empty that life is. They think it's evidence that even people living "great" lives can be depressed. Sad.

Not enough ass juices

>He had a terminal illness.
Prove it.

>kills self

Attached: 1581902182231.jpg (476x477, 22K)

He knew too much

Attached: argento.png (807x684, 907K)

Harvey ordered a hit

You have no idea how bad it gets.

Attached: FFDCD12C-36AB-4645-B732-CDBB1EF79CEF.jpg (600x467, 28K)

>same thread as last night
I was tempted to post but didn't. If you're read his books (I've read all but one) you'll know he was acutely aware he was a sell out and a hack, admitted to moments of desperation and compulsiveness, and was deeply self conscious about all of this. Its no surprise he an hero'd.

friendly reminder that every celebrity who "hanged himself" actually just fucked up an auto-erotic asphyxiation session

He literally killed himself because some roastie that's spent the last 20 years putting her red flags on display cheated on him. Like imagine having gray hair and thinking you can find solace in a woman. What a fucking retard.

wasn't his wife sucking lots of other cocks? as expected

damn it's almost like money has nothing to do with happiness

>wasn't his wife sucking lots of other cocks?
not just sucking other cocks, she literally groomed some kid she met when the kid was a teenager, and then made bourdain pay the kid settlement money.

I dont feel bad for him anymore

From the fancy to the mundane:

youtube.com/watch?v=bct8stbZafI

The kid's face looks exactly like tuxedo Pepe in this pic. Something about the thick, smug lips.

Chantix.

I read his writing a lot. He was never happy, but none of us really are. You can have most luxurious life and universe will still get to you.

That lucky little bastard

i used to love this guy, but seriously, fuck anthony bourdain.

Attached: 1581934324332.jpg (600x449, 24K)

gamey

Attached: 51eef57369bedd6d1b000017.jpg (887x665, 48K)

AIDS?

Never liked this guy. He just spoke nonsense all the time and everyone acted like he was saying something profound.

Funny. I liked him because he said relevant, informational stuff and the poorly educated couldn't understand it.

All while she was forefront in the METOO, and made him tow the line.
I'd fucking off myself too.

Terminal cucking?

No matter how far your travel if you’re miserable within yourself you will be miserable wherever you go.

A lot of young people find this out the hard and expensive way trying to “find themselves”.

>falling for memes
you're a total dumbass

Yes

What's even worsevwas that he left his devoted wife for the thot a wife that was there with him through the addiction and the shitty chef jobs before the fame and television shows. But seriously I'm glad he killed himself he wanted whites extinct fuck him

AIDs?

Ain't depression a bitch.

Oneitis for a thot

He should've killed his wife and her boyfriend before killing himself if he had any guts.

>he thinks he is one unity

yes that is how depression works

don't (You) me fags, half of you are depressed anyways at the LEAST

Jew talked about how whites needed to die out. Who cares

He was just practicing what he preached

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

Checked and kekd

He was a kike, glad he's dead

>whaa money don't matter!!!
He deserved every bad thing what happened in his fucking life. You richschmucks absolutely incapable comprehend what it's like to be a poor.

>This is the only solution
>a final solution

Bourdain was a drug addict approaching retirement age with no virtually no savings.

Suicide was the only way out.

Not how it works, you homophobic slur-user. The point is not just to shrug "depression" and walk away, but try to tease apart WHY even a high status individual like Tony would ice himself. Yeah we will never know for sure, but maybe we'll find some patterns which could enhance our understanding. There is so much we don't understand about depression and suicide - YET I could write a prescription to follow which would make either an order of magnitude more likely if followed, including a belief that sense-pleasure and women will save you. So let's amuse ourselves speculating and hope (you) are well as well

Lettuce just be clear, Robin Williams died of autoerotic asphyxiation.

This

You didnt just type Lettuce instead of "let us"... ?

I do what I want here.

you sound as inebriated as I am, fucking idiot lol

Let me guess, the answer to true happiness in life lies in Christ?

Hey if you're going to hang yourself you might as well whip your cock out and fap one last time. You just reminded me of some old lettuce in the fridge that needs to be used up, i'm going to make a blt now.

kek

>100k
>worth 16 million at death

Leftism?

What are you talking about?
Jeffrey epstiend didnt kill himself.

he should have started doing heroin again.

No he didn't, he found out his wife was cheating on him and he was cheating on her.

This.

>Hate whites and claim the world will be a better place when they are gone
>Neck yourself

At least he wasn't a hypocrite I guess.
Too bad about him being a dead cuck instead.

BURN THE WITCH

Genuinely felt bad over his death, my mom and I would binge his older shows in Netflix and even imitate some of recipes from places like Portugal and France. He did what a lot of other famous chefs do, give their fucking opinion on politics that they know nothing about. That was my only gripe with his newer shows and interviews, always hamfisting some type of political gospel meant to inspire people.

His wife cucking him that hard is a fate I would never wish upon someone else. Having such a luxurious and accomplished life, sullied by the indecency of your "wife". Must fucking hurt like a bitch.

Well it sure as hell ain't hedonism.

So he deserved it, based slut

She also told the press he was a proud cuckold after he died.

Lol, he was a living meme

unironically based, fuck this gay ass earth. anyone who doesn't wanna kys themselves is gay af. dying of natural causes at an old age is cringe. this universe is the child of the demiurge, and we need to escape it as soon as possible

What?