Laptop plugged into tv

>laptop plugged into tv

Attached: fj.jpg (728x755, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Phone-Holder-Bed-Gooseneck-Mount/dp/B07PLF1KMB/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=phone stand for bed&qid=1583286846&sr=8-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are these threads just netflix psyops or what?

Attached: 20190809_195931.jpg (1368x1642, 799K)

really what is the point of this? girls dont care

Co-worker I talked to today said she didn't own a tv or a pc, she just watched Netflix on her phone.

Attached: stock-photo-woman-watch-cellphone-lying-bed.jpg (1600x944, 106K)

>subtitles on

Attached: welp.png (884x874, 714K)

I have my linux box hooked up to my tv so we can watch youtube in bed
duh

Attached: 1566685935064.png (909x899, 828K)

>he opens up some kind of hacker program called Plex and shows me his collection of stolen films with pride

Attached: 1555020299720.png (612x676, 258K)

>when he puts on a Tim Burton kino

Attached: 1574059777424.jpg (500x667, 53K)

ive gotten laid playing torrented films from rutracker on my gaming pc

Attached: smug sheev.png (359x291, 119K)

But I run a HDMI cable from a desktop PC over, and up to, a projector...

Attached: EMQZRU1UEAADi09-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 940K)

>not having this setup
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1568388266846.jpg (1000x750, 91K)

I watched a movie at a cute girl's place last week and that's exactly what she did. Who gives a fuck

I run an hdmi cable from my lenovo thinkpad up to a projector

I like this gorl

Ok where can i buy this holder?

I usually download a ton of movies and tv shows on my pc, transfer them to my macbook and use an hdmi cord to watch on my tv

i would use airplay instead but my router is too far away in the house and it makes the internet laggy

why do women hate technology?

Attached: 1582196874153.jpg (828x805, 31K)

Why the lotion, what's it for?

she's a 4/10 when you see her outside of the meme image

Attached: 1579240488619.jpg (820x720, 237K)

>hold on babe I just gotta switch it to vga and pop on vlc

>Light up keyboard

They're right on this one

He puts it on his skin or else he gets the hose again

looks like it would be way too fucking hot under a comforter dressed like a ninja like that

It's a virgin larp of what he thinks femoids think about incels.
Laptop/htpc connected to TV is pretty much the only way to watch the best shows that aren't available unless you subscribe to a hundred different streaming services.

It*
Dumbass

I wanna live in your world where that’s a 4

>David Cronenberg film

Attached: dawn_porter_free_lover_ukmsV6u.sized.jpg (640x360, 80K)

for fappin, silly

Two monitors makes working on stuff way easier, be it spreadsheets, office correspondence or writing up tenders for potential contracts. Backlit keyboards mean less typos?
Just because it can be used for gaymen, doesnt mean it's only used for gaymen, silly woman we can't all work in cafes or childcare

Someone does that?

I stream through xbox one from an external 1TB drive. Fucking VLC for xbox sometimes has issues with playing sound. Any opinions and/or suggestions?

>It's a virgin larp of what he thinks femoids think about incels.
could be said about 75% of Yea Forums threads

imagine thinking anything you say matters just because you have a hole that men want to fuck sometimes

There's a difference between two monitors and a light up keyboard and a faggoty gayming machine that lights up in LGBT+ colors and had cool edgy geometry

they have $16 stands on amazon
amazon.com/Phone-Holder-Bed-Gooseneck-Mount/dp/B07PLF1KMB/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=phone stand for bed&qid=1583286846&sr=8-3

Attached: 1570407139326.jpg (1000x750, 93K)

do Americans really?

how do you fit a girl in that bed?

You buy her one also and put them together.

sometimes

she doesn't, there's a sleeping bag on the floor

Attached: 1574153437731.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

t. ironically poorfag who lives in an old apartment that includes constantly running radiators in winter

if you guys haven't gotten with a scene/emo/goth chick do it
put on the edgiest of teenage garbage and just suffer through it
theyre insane in the bed

Attached: 200A7DBB-6AD8-47E3-BED3-F41531BECF14.jpg (1080x706, 149K)

flashing RGB shit is cancer but a light-up keyboard is good to have when it's dark

>he keeps bringing over his amazon stick instead of just buying the bluray for use to watch

Attached: images.jpg (234x216, 9K)

What's in the blurred out box?

My ex used to make me watch Barbie films with her, I can handle anything.

>he has some ancient laptop that makes a lot of noise and has a square screen

Attached: thotpad.jpg (1024x3747, 391K)

The only woman i know who likes real kino is 10 years my senior, it sucks.

oops, i do this. is it bad? is there anything better for getting torrented films on my tv?

a severed head

>ISHYGDDT

what?

I refuse to believe you actually do this but on the off chance you actually do there'd be no point explaining it to you because you're literally unsalvageable.

That’s what I do

bring back scene girls art hoes are trash

I have this setup
Fucking KILL yourself

Attached: 5171AB9B-F059-4985-B78E-3EBD863AAECB.jpg (817x840, 112K)

fuck you

>4/10
I can smell you, virgin

My TV is plugged to my local network through a cable so I can watch 4k pirated kino with my bitch without stutterings.
It's all seamless. If your setup isn't as seamless, you suck at this tech stuff.

The best set up is android box with kodi and a scraper. Keep your hard drive plugged in it and it looks just like netflix except it's all your Kino's instead of indian movies from 2003

I guess random gibberish is funny to these people.
KJAODDOAKJOD

>My ex used to make me watch Barbie films with her
Was it good?

>random gibberish
QTDDTOT: why are you such an insufferable faggot

How do whores feel about Emby/Plex?

>laptop plugged into tv
>peenor plugged into vagene minutes later

As long as you don't tell her about it, she won't think ill of you.

>watching netflix on a fucking phone
i`ll pray for such miserable people

She’s got a point

>when you can't stop people from pirating movies, so you use memes to shame them instead

Attached: 1494735386094.png (1023x1006, 1022K)

i...what? i just want to watch movies off my laptop on my tv and all I’ve got is a hdmi cable, i’m willing to improve

>not owning a pc
How do you even function in society?

there are people who live like this

>she's a 4/10 when you see her outside of the meme image
who is she tho

>roll over in bed
>the whole desk shakes
this is a terrible idea
I hope you don't actually have this

>Mini PC plugged into 4k projector with 10ft screen and surround sound system
>Mini PC is kept on sleep and easily and quickly awaked with one click on the wireless keyboard with mouse pad
>Plex server shared with discord server has terabytes and terabytes of movies, TV shows, and anime and is constantly kept open in full screen for quick and instant access
>If something I want to watch Isn't on Plex a simple click of F11 (or is it F12? Can't remember) will take my Plex server out of full screen and I just simply have to click on my other tab that I constantly keep open, which is my private tracker, and a quick search will find me a high quality torrent of whatever I want to watch which can be downloaded in 2-10 minutes depending on file size giving me ample time to get a snack ready, get comfy, or go to the bathroom if I have to wait to download because I didn't already download it in advance and add it to Plex or store it on my 2TB external hard drive
Get on my level plebs, and my qt azn gf loves it too btw so fuck you

Literally no on gives a shit and people like to have another way to watch movies also what about Netflix on computer +cable to tv

>moved out of state for college and had to break up with my adorable scene gf
>she got a new bf a few months later and I'm still single finishing my phd

Attached: 1569626372970.jpg (780x846, 107K)

What is really the point of this? To be able to sit back and relax while on your PC rather than sit in a computer chair? Why would anyone buy this though, it's probably 100x more expensive than just buying a TV, HDMI cable, wireless keyboard, and a recliner or sofa or some other comfy chair. Dumb setup.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to post the same faggy ass RP shit literally every day?

I don't get it either.
It's a normie attractor, just like the rainbow LEDs for PCs and mechanical keyboards.
All I can think of when I see that chair is the dust it will attract. I get so much dust at home already.

Why would anyone feel bad for you when you chose to move out of state for college?

based

>he needs to look

I got sucked off while playing trivia on an irc channel on my gaming pc. step up

It was honestly a better choice because she was the only reason to stay, and I had too many reasons to leave, but I'm not here to blog, just be reminded of what I can't have anymore

Attached: 1574262787703.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

If you have windows you can stream from pc to computer just have to have them on the same network and have xbox media player on your one

To keep your skin smooth and non crusty. It's not only for the blacks.

>2TB

Americans. Don't try to understand.