Ancient Egypt is such a kino aesthetic, why it isn't used more often in movies?

Ancient Egypt is such a kino aesthetic, why it isn't used more often in movies?

Attached: 1582153130154.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
youtube.com/watch?v=D17ndqBtlk0
ww.egyptindependent.com/dna-analysis-proves-egyptians-are-not-arabs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=QhrJiXo8ik0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwi_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishari_tribe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afar_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beja_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Balkangreuel_(Gottfried_Sieben)
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Orientalist_nude_photographs
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's problematic due to cultural appropriation

I want to culturally appropriate Sofia Boutella.

twitter chimpouts

Watch more movies, faggot.

her feet :^)

uneducated twitter nigs think ancient egyptians were black and throw a hissy fit when they aren't portrayed that way

where are my Boutella bros tonight?

Attached: 1500326001130.jpg (3606x5409, 2.05M)

Don't some statues and other artworks show their gods with blue eyes? I am NOT racist but it seems unlikely black people built the pyramids and all that gubbins.

Reminder that:
>ancient Egyptians were never niggers
>Egyptians were never replaced or genocided
>modern Egyptians are the same people as ancient Egyptians
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
from the first paper:
"We conclude that the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."
>only 17% percent of Egyptians are Arab

Attached: روبى.jpg (447x565, 61K)

why is she so perfect?

Attached: 1496037075518.jpg (787x1570, 79K)

Historical epics in general are dead.

f e e t

that cute

indeed

Attached: 1500717353835.jpg (3840x2160, 519K)

You can't have a movie set in Ancient Egypt these days without making the Egyptians sub-Saharan Negroids.

Ancient Egyptians mummified their dead. Even poor people were mummified. All the mummies are North African Caucasoid.

To believe in the Negroid Egypt lie you have to believe that European archaeologists secretly destroyed all the Black mummies because of a huge racist conspiracy.

But what do you know about the Smithsonian destroying all the skeleton remains of the ancient giant race that once inhabited North America?

there isn't enough MENA representation in Hollywood desu

Attached: 1577918074303.jpg (775x1000, 190K)

Should all cute girls have their fingers and toes dipped in blue paint?

Attached: 1506679221766 (1).webm (1320x1080, 2.84M)

Egyptians were Black, the Bible confirms they were a nation of Hamites and the depiction of there art show black people, end of conversation

idk but they should all put their toes in my mouth

A tomb discovered last year and all the art work is of black people, stop stealing history you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=D17ndqBtlk0

i didn't knew niggers were red skinned

niggers are everyrthing on the spectrum, africa isnt only confined to where the new world diaspora was native to faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>brown people are niggers now
Egyptians were probably even light brown but the sun made them darker, Egypt is in north africa, north africans are not niggers.

niggers are sub-saharan africans you faggot, egyptians are from the north

You fags have shit taste in women

Attached: a4fad787648e409ccd8ff22f37c8dc09.jpg (789x1102, 116K)

those north african occupants arent native to the land you jackass, jumst as the modern day egyptians arent native to the country but muslim arabs that invaded centuries after Roman occupation. Your speculation is useless, fuck your probably, theres still remnants to the native population to this day despite the land being seiged by fucking foreign arabs. Egyptians were Black Hamites, end of story

Attached: egypt-upper-egypt-nile-valley-luxor-mischievous-children-CPXMEA.jpg (1300x945, 209K)

obviously not, white people must be native americans since they occupy a foriegn land that there ancestors invaded

No, your a invader asssuming a new identity, your amerrican in name only,not in blood

>jumst as the modern day egyptians arent native to the country but muslim arabs
Sorry but only 17% of modern egyptians are arab the rest are north african just like ancient egyptians. No such thing as nigger egypt
ww.egyptindependent.com/dna-analysis-proves-egyptians-are-not-arabs/

Attached: images (86).jpg (625x490, 19K)

He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham.
Psalms 78:51

Tents of who? Exactly, now fuck off with your pseudo history

but shes dead

>cast white people
>uh, we need a more accurate casting
>cast coptic egyptians
uh, we need a more accurate casting, we wuz kangs

fake news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt

Modern "Egyptians" are the descendants of this event, any egyptians depiction prior to Greek invasion is all niggers, they do not resemble the current occupants to any degree. Egypt became muttville after centuries of greek to roman occupation, adding another foreign population of muslim barbarians left the country in the current state it is today. !00 degrees removed from its native status

Israelis and Egyptians hate each other.
You do the math.

why are niggers so obsessed with erasing people's heritage and culture that aren't their own?

post her tits

don't be lewd

Attached: 1582168316856.jpg (781x1100, 162K)

dont get mad at me, direct your anger at all the institutions that feed you wholesale deception from evolution to heliocentricism to space exploration, your entire worldview is a lie and you will come to realize that soon enough. But you love the lie and will die in its comforting illusion until the comforts dissipates and your left contemplating for eternity

They dont want to erase it, they want to steal and claim it as their own because nigs have no history or culture. Im egyptian and im tired of this shit

There was a dynasty of black Pharoahs from Sudan. All historians agree on this. Most Ancient Egyptians however looked like modern day Egyptians. White people who think they were blonde whites are more retarded than blacks who think they were all black

I wanna place my cock inside her and cummy in that mummy, even if she's rotting and smells bad.

Attached: 1569944858742.jpg (890x800, 134K)

Tomb is 5th dynasty, Sudanese was 25th. Tomb depiction is of black people, look nothing like a modern "egyptian" simply because modern egyptians arent egyptian. Fuck your distorted academia of liars and charlatans

modern Egyptians have Arabian blood in them

The Smithsonian and " museums " are propaganda centers. They use them to create false narratives and culture.

DNA studies of ancient Egyptians show that ancient Egyptians have DNA most similar to modern middle easterners.

>why it isn't used more often in movies?

I love Ancient Egypt, but the names of people are dogshit. Historical figures aren't that entertaining. Their gods have animal heads, so portraying them is odd, unlike things like Greek gods.

jealously, they don't have one

>Overall the mummies studied were closer genetically to Near Eastern people than the modern Egyptian population, which has a greater proportion of genes coming from sub-Saharan Africa after the Roman period.[10][11]

Modern Arabs unironically have closest genetic link to ancient Egyptians. What corrupted modern Egyptian DNA is African Slave trade causing an influx of African DNA, not the Arab conquest.

You mean like how white nationalists call themselves "Aryan" to try to claim the achievements of Indian civilisations?

Needs moar kalasiris

Attached: 67d6332519a47e78c04ffe8cbdb9cba0.jpg (564x963, 93K)

they are unrelated, again ill say it.
Pic related gives insight to what the israelites looked like, its stated several times that these people looked similar in appearance to the egyptians as they were mistaken for egyptians of occasion. This is stated to be the case during their capitivity in egypt, this would also ironically be mentoned again in the New Testament. Modern day egytpains are irrelevant tho the narrative and are irrlevant to the identity, ill trust the hsitorical self depictions of these people and scripture rather than shoddy propaganda pieces

Attached: Moses-Crossing-the-Red-Sea.jpg (935x521, 157K)

Yeah like those white nationalists that you're always crying about.

Exodus 2:19
And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.

This is in reference to Moses, not egyptians but a case of mistaken identity. THey however looked similar enough akin to a Korean to a Jap, negligible mistake. Moses also married a black woman, a cushite as spoke of in exodus to further substantiate what the area wouldve been populated with, NO WHITE PEOPLE< FUCK OFF, AND STOP SHOEHORNING YOURSELF ITTO HISTORY THAT DOESNT INVOLVE YOU

You're completely wrong, not everything that contradicts your retarded /pol/ narrative is propaganda. See: DNA from mummies shows they were most closely related to modern middle easterners

No, it is you that is wrong, I dont need propaganda to blind me from reality, reading academic papers would have me believe we are circulating around the sun in a vaccuum expanse. Fuck your lies, and the influential snakes in high places that feed them to you. Stay comfortable in your delusion

Attached: fe2a2fedd2b0c5af1011d02128a824df.jpg (599x309, 53K)

Okay so you're retarded lol

Also
>muh Old Testament

Such a factual book

remain satisfied in your secular filth

Their heritage is getting buttfucked by everyone in history, even each other.

>why isn't it used more often
It's ubiquitous in the Hollyweird, Laurel Canyon cult shenanigans fren. Just take CATS or Under the Silver Lake for instance. It's like their rubbing bandaged mummy cocks in your face with it.

Okay

Attached: IMG_1529.jpg (609x504, 69K)

>It's like their rubbing bandaged mummy cocks in your face with it
sounds hot

Attached: 1558674886507.jpg (1080x1264, 135K)

Attached: 40ffbc2414dcbaad5eda0553a4213ad65.jpg (597x927, 104K)

I wish she would do BDSM CBT on my penis using dirty rotting mummy bandages. Tie me up, tie me off, make my balls swell, smack em around etc.

Attached: 1557523531638.webm (1280x532, 501K)

Because christians, jews, and muslim don't like to be confronted with the origins of their "holy" texts.

I'm Christian and I respect all religions

Attached: 1_NP3qnfNO-Z0DGIQ3W_kuBw.jpg (544x352, 70K)

>Ancient Egypt thread
>is either Boutella fags or WeWuzKangz bullshit
Why are these threads cursed to fail so much?

I thought it was meant to be fairly obvious what the purpose of this thread was.

Attached: 1566770890077.jpg (1138x1518, 461K)

Sofia number one waifu

Attached: B908EUiCIAATNtA.jpg (1024x683, 71K)

I wish I could be chained up and forced to eat her pusy and ass for a solid week

Attached: 1557729106324.jpg (2880x4320, 1.23M)

Off topic trash thread
Mods

Leila Bekhti is my Algeriafu

Attached: IMG_1533.jpg (1000x1500, 729K)

Attached: 1582151825507.png (1280x1280, 928K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 827K)

Attached: 1550350730444.png (695x400, 472K)

I really don't understand this zoomer talking point. Ok, she's dead, she wasn't im that photo though. What, are you so on the spectrum you can't get off to someone in a pic that's from before the last 20 years???? Have ever even jerked off to Greek statue pawg ass you fucking faggot??? Do you even know who Maria Orsic is??? Playboy? Paintings? I'm a M*llenial closer to being zoomer and even I'm not this retarded.

Attached: 1576624442518.jpg (500x967, 86K)

There were no Negroid pharaohs. This is indisputable.

Shut up kike

Attached: 1576626565508.jpg (1245x1564, 2.49M)

Your nose being longer than your Dads dick is indisputable

Ironic since the figure in that painting is from imagination, which goes for hellenistic statues as well. As for playboy and the rest, discarding the ethical implications, the point is that most well-adjusted individuals, even outcast spergs would consider it relatively odd to beat it off to someone who does not exist anymore, it's not that it is ethically questionable, it's just that from an evolutionary point of view it creates cognitive dissonance in the primal brain, said person does not exist yet we exhibit the desire to procreate, that is the dilemma and the need for said response.

smoll

>dickwasher.jpg
Anyone?

I watched The Scorpion King the other night for the first time and Kelly Hu is an absolute smoke show the whole film.

Attached: Kelly Hu.jpg (685x1024, 159K)

Attached: Anck-Su-Namun.webm (1920x816, 1.8M)

>why it isn't used more often in movies?
at some (very early) point in history they were the big bads for the jews

What a cutie!

Literally the only female Egyptian character in movie history who wasn't over-dressed relative to history.

Elisabeth had ugly scar on neck. Noticed it watching Cleopatra in HD. Can't unsee it now.

How tall is Tom Cruise? Sofia is 5'5 and Tom is wearing boots and she's barefoot in this picture

niggers

Followers of the abrahamic sects can't process a world without their death cult

Smoll

Attached: 1577822794673.jpg (634x1024, 267K)

>source:ass

the people in that image are khoisan, not niggers

please educate yourself

Sofia is overrated

Attached: 1578176945813.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

The Egyptian aestethic for the women is so incredibly hot for me it makes brown girls with facepaint, black hair and preferably bangs an automatic 10/10

Attached: 39134-2049727634.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Indeed it is

Attached: Monica Bellucci Cleopatra.jpg (1234x1500, 139K)

Jesus fucking r/atheist fucking reddit fuck. Did all of you faggots migrate here because of some fucking post on reddits front page about that dead literal-who stickied kike?

Near east means Asia Minor not Arabia or the levant. Ancient Egyptians genetically are closet to modern day balkans because most Balkan DNA is Neolithic farmer DNA from Anatolia.

she peaked here bros

bc you didnt go see GODS OF EGYPT

Near east means middle east

based farahbro

not after gods of egypt and the mummy. and because the eternal mutt autism of trying to steal other peoples heritage would make it "controversial"

Attached: 1577987021209.jpg (1600x2844, 1.11M)

I would appropriate my cultures all over those cute titties

Well depends on how ancient do we go. There were plenty of libian, assyrian and other incursions that ought to leave a mark.

I want an ancient Egypt movie where the pharoah is a red haired Irishman but most of the top members of the court and priests look Arabic like modern Egyptians while the general populace is a mix of whites, Arabs, and black Africans to reflect Egypt's proximity and trading relationships with Rome, Nubia, and the middle east.

It would either make everyone happy, or nobody happy.

Attached: pepe ting ting.png (225x225, 10K)

These threads are always so comfy

Attached: 1568085317547.gif (400x400, 17K)

Because people will cry if it isn't done with 100% Egyptian actors or it's cultural appropriation, and Hollywood doesn't want to deal with it.

WE WAS KANGS

Egypt has historically always had a massive population, far too large to ever be totally supplanted by foreign invaders (who were nearly always small groups)
Probably the largest genetic disruptions were the Roman and Arabian empires since they both facilitated so much cross cultural expansion of peoples

Attached: Nefertiti_bust_(right).jpg (1408x1925, 1.51M)

upper egyptans are black, lower egyptians are arab european black mutts

Attached: 2.png (898x632, 502K)

Attached: skin color.jpg (197x132, 13K)

Attached: Nefertiti statues.jpg (1148x1338, 487K)

why were egyptians so pudgy?

perfect body

That study is based on 93 mummies that only contained mtdna(worthless). Almost all ydna found is black Afrcian. Egypt is overwhelmingly haplogroup E.

That period of artwork is unlike the others. They depicted weird elongated heads and pudgy bellies and the priests hated them and destroyed most of the artwork.

Attached: Some Egyptian busts and statues.jpg (3856x3335, 3.62M)

Yes tyrone, you wuz kangz. Now go back to the cotton field.

It's a shame it was destroyed.

Attached: Nice.jpg (1024x442, 115K)

I am not Tyrone, I'm just here to educate :)

>Herodotus reverts several times to the negroid character of the Egyptians and each time uses it as a fact of observation to argue more or less complex theses. Thus to prove that the Greek oracle at Dodon a in Epirus was of Egyptian origin, one of his arguments is the following: '... and when they add that the dove was black they give us to understand that the woman was Egyptian'. The doves in question - actually there were two according to the text - symbolize two Egyptian women who are said to have been carried off from the Egyptian Thebes to found the oracles in Greece at Dodona and in Libya (Oasis of Jupiter Amon ) respectively. Herodotus did not share the opinion of Anaxagoras that the melting of the snows on the mountains of Ethiopia was the source of the Nile floods. He relied on the fact that it neither rains nor snows in Ethiopia 'and the heat there turns men black'.

>Aeschylus, —525(F) to —456, tragic poet and creator of Greek tragedy. In The Suppliants, Dañaos, fleeing with his daughters, the Danai'ds, and pursued by his brother Aegyptos with his sons, the Aegyptiads, who seek to wed their cousins by force, climbs a hillock, looks out to sea and describes the Aegyptiads at the oars afar off in these terms: 'I can see the crew with their black limbs and white tunics.'

>In one of his minor works, Aristotle attempts, with unexpected naïveté, to establish a correlation between the physical and moral natures of living beings and leaves us evidence on the Egyptian-Ethiopian race which confirms what Herodotus says. According to him, 'Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and Ethiopians.'

Attached: 11thdynasticstatue (2).jpg (470x514, 40K)

So you be sayin this is true?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

It's the perpetual look of contempt. Turns me on.

Yeah. Academia acknowledges it too but they pretend not to, if you want to learn more listen to this guy. He mentions the reason for the ignorance.
youtube.com/watch?v=QhrJiXo8ik0

>(Library of History, 3, Greek historian Diodorus Siculus)
>But there are also a great many other tribes of the Ethiopians, some of them dwelling in the land lying on both banks of the Nile and on the islands in the river, others inhabiting the neighbouring country of Arabia, and still others residing in the interior of Libya. 2 The majority of them, and especially those who dwell along the river, are black in colour and have flat noses and woolly hair. As for their spirit they are entirely savage and display the nature of a wild beast, not so much, however, in their temper as in their ways of living; for they are squalid all over their bodies, they keep their nails very long like the wild beasts, and are as far removed as possible from human kindness to one another; 3 and speaking as they do with a shrill voice and cultivating none of the practices of civilized life as these are found among the rest of mankind, they present a striking contrast when considered in the light of our own customs."

Attached: In the desert with an afro, a stick, and skirt~.jpg (2000x2000, 937K)

it is a lot more complex than that and actually Egypt was populated from the fertile crescent i.e Sumeria not from Anatolia, Crop agriculture began in the Zagros mountains in Iran and spread south and west, Anatolians never migrated south and populated Egypt.

It's even more complex than that and the key lies in what Natufian-like peoples were doing. Basically imagine Beja-esque people all over Africa and in the Middle-East. The ones in Asia brought back genes and knowledge from outside of Africa and spread it all throughout Africa, even to the very southern tip. It's not a matter of immigrating Sumerians or Anatolians but rather a back-migration of Africans.

Attached: 1575192236853.jpg (1130x893, 233K)

Egypt is a smelly place anyway

Attached: Egyptian_races.jpg (435x331, 52K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1911x1050, 525K)

Nobody cares about cultural appropriation except murricans, as long as you are respectful to the people you portray.

absolutely, and then there is the chronological question, which dynasty you are referring to etc, Egypt lies between three seas at the land route between Eurasia and Africa, it is probably the most complex melting pot of humanity in antiquity which no doubt it owes it's rich material culture and history to.

>true egyptians

Wrong.

Can we actually talk about Egypt in cinema and not argue about the race of Egyptians, they were somewhere between white people and black people OKAY? Look at the people who currently reside in north africa and the horn of africa. Its really simply.

>it is probably the most complex melting pot of humanity in antiquity
I wouldn't say that but yeah it was definitely cosmopolitan as fuck, for literally thousands of years. Somewhere closer to India was probably more complex or even in Europe.

That person is a Beja so technically it's correct. I would have chosen a less negro looking Beja though, the middle picture is a better example.

Some Egyptian groups:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwi_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishari_tribe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afar_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beja_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin

>Dobon et al. (2015) identified an ancestral autosomal component of West Eurasian origin that is common to Beja individuals and other Afroasiatic-speaking populations in the Nile Valley, including Sudanese Arabs. Known as the Coptic component, it peaks among Egyptian Copts who settled in Sudan over the past two centuries. The scientists associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabian influence that is present among other Egyptians. Hollfelder et al. (2017) also analysed various populations in Sudan and similarly observed close autosomal affinities between the examined Beja, Nubians and Sudanese Arabs, as well as between Beja individuals and Afroasiatic-speaking populations inhabiting the Horn of Africa. The Beja carried significant West Eurasian ancestry, with the scientists suggesting that this gene flow may have been derived from either early migrations from outside Africa or from contact with Cushitic-speaking populations of the Horn.

Attached: Libyans in ancient art.jpg (3421x2445, 3.71M)

Sorry for derailing but the truth must be known........
> Look at the people who currently reside in north africa and the horn of africa. Its really simply.
Which ones?

I thought the girl in the Gods of Egypt movie was hot.

Attached: Berber Diversity Nafri.jpg (4480x2672, 3.54M)

Lmao fuck off

sofía

The Sphinx had blue eyes, it was comic book colors

i feel people significantly underestimate how tan a white mediterranean person can get while living in Egypt.

Berbers are pretty closely related and speak a related language, the Coptic Egyptians are the purest linear descendents of Ancient Egyptians, the Nubian minority in Egypt are also closely descended although have darker skin than Ancient Egytpians.

Look up the word fellahin. Fuckers still worshiped the pharaohs in 1920 before urbanization

lol really?

Plenty of brown and black people have blue eyes, and only a handful of statues had them, whereas 999 trillion have black eyes.

Attached: Blue eyed Ethiopians Egyptians Sudanese Berbers and other Africans.jpg (5120x2880, 3.74M)

The point is African-Americans were slaves taken from the coast of west africa. West Africans and North-East Africans are completely different phenotypically.

We wuz kangers are retarded, they are Congoids.

Tanning doesn't give you an afro, give you tropical limb proportions, make you black skinned, or give you an Ethiopid/Somalid skull. Pic here are legitimate Egyptians, there literally isn't an argument. Look up the Hamites, those are the ancient Egyptians.

Attached: Aegyptians.jpg (1920x1920, 1.35M)

The mounds

why she make muh DIK so fukken HARD

Eurasian steppe was possibly more complex, Europe was fairly stable in terms of genetics, since most the populations were fairly derivative from one another, either being Solutrean or Gravettian nomads into the mesolithic, then with the LBK farmers, then bell beaker peoples from the steppe, and then the latest aryan steppe peoples in the penultimate Bronze Age to Iron Age. Meanwhile Egypt has had sub-saharan peoples, Sumerians, Greeks, Arabs, Parsi, Ethiopians who are all quite different.

It's just about attributing Egypt to black people in general not to west Africans, that said some African Americans had relevant ancestry. E1b1a(the Bantu haplogroup) was found in Ramesses III and his son too. The "we wuz kangers" are mostly a strawman, whitewashing is a larger issue.

The Dogon of Mali have an oral history that says they came from Egypt and verify this with their insane knowledge of the stars, if you've never read about what these guys said in the early 20th century you should because it's very interesting. Genetically this is proven.
The Fulani are found in many north and west African countries and they say and "originated" in the upper Nile but left due to drought, going west and southward. This is genetically proven just like the Dogon.
The Balanta of Guinea-Bissau's tradition is that they left Egypt and Nubia because of drought and wars. Also genetically proven.
The Hausa of Nigeria say they are the descendants of Nubians and that they also left because of drought and war.
The Yoruba of Nigeria's traditition is that they came from the Nile and have old Egyptian linguistics.
The Wolof people of Senegal also have a linguistic connection to ancient Egypt and similar religious concepts.
The Mende of Sierra Leone also have the history that they came from Nubia too.
Egyptian and Chadic share a lot of exclusive cognates, so they probably formed one group at some point. Berber shares a lot of its lexicon with both Semitic and Egyptian but over all share more cognates with Semitic.
Judging by their verbal systems, Egyptian is closer to East Semitic languages vs (West) Semitic, Cushitic and Berber. The Chadic verbal system underwent significant changes so it is unknown if it was akin to Egyptian or to (West) Semitic but judging from their shared lexicons it was most likely close to Egyptian.

Attached: Egyptian men.jpg (1600x1600, 828K)

Now that I think about it Egypt also had Indians and maybe even some Chinese(some of the artwork is so ridiculously Chinese looking). You might be right. The beginnings of Egypt are something like this here.

Attached: 1579718892517.png (1042x659, 182K)

well lads, we finally found a way to keep sofiafu threads organically alive

>CBT
I keep seeing this come up in shitposts. Do you actually find pain in your testicles erotic???

>black people
That is just as nebulous and retarded a term as white people.

Africa is the most ethnically diverse continent on Earth, West African congoids have nothing whatever to do with Ancient Egytpians. The mediterranian world and oritental world was WAY more connected to Egypt than sub-saharan Africa was. Even from the east the nile was blocked by cataracts and inhospitable desert to each side. Egyptians and Ethiopians had to straddle the coast of the red sea to trade with one another. As for West Africa it just so happens the biggest desert in the world seperates them. You know what seperates Europe and Asia-Minor from Egypt? A navigable and relatively calm sea that was the highway for trade and population movement since time immemorial.

Because blacks and muslim arabs get upset when they are reminded that actual Egyptians were neither black nor arabs. The blacks aren't really a problem, it's more to do with the muslim arabs who would literally kill your for saying something that doesn't align with their world point.

It's not. If you have dark brown skin and you're from Africa you're irrefutably black. This wasn't a hard concept until the 20th century when retards like yourself became indoctrinated lol.

We aren't talking about their genetics or anything else, we're simply talking about black skinned people.

>West African congoids have nothing whatever to do with Ancient Egytpians.
They're related though. Look up halogroup E and read this postWest Africans didn't sprout out from the dirt bro, they came from the east. The Bantu expansion also happened curiously around when Egypt was getting dicked by foreigners.

>Even from the east the nile was blocked by cataracts and inhospitable desert to each side.
Have you seen what the people in that region look like?

And the Sahara used to be green.

Attached: Egyptians on the Nile.jpg (2820x1269, 1.53M)

the pic that saved tv

Attached: 4392143821_c945a833a8_b.jpg (886x1024, 460K)

Attached: file.png (540x690, 727K)

Attached: Fellah fishermen and farmers and a man from Siwa.jpg (3840x3840, 3.13M)

Attached: sofia boutella.jpg (600x749, 31K)

I was actually born in the same hospital as Sofia Boutella, only a few years seperating us, I would like to imagine that we were put in the same cradle and therefore are soulmates

Attached: 1508816071909.png (520x484, 60K)

What did it smell like?

It is, but arabs and north africans aren't aesthetic. You need to make them undead and heavily decayed for them to look visually palatable.

Like this.

Attached: WH2_TOMBKINGS_KEYART-1080-for-web[1].jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

>

Attached: arthur-von-ferraris-calgi-tamircisi.jpg (1050x1050, 124K)

comfy

Orientalist artwork is comfy as it comes.

Attached: moritz-harems.jpg (474x757, 63K)

You don't really believe everyone in Ancient Egypt was white, do you? White skin in a climate similar to Africa?

yeah. i'm not too clued up on any of this. you got stuff of turks/ottomans? i recall enjoying the art of that time - that was real comfy from what i remember.

Well considering I was less than a week old I wouldn't remember but if I had to guess it probably smelled like pure olive oil mixed with a whif of old wood

There have been white people in Africa for at least 3,000 years but they immigrated in from Europe and the Middle East, primarily from Europe.

I don't know, I have a collection of it but I can't tell the difference between Turkish or North African orientalist art unless I see one of those lame Turk hats. I found a gallery of Balkan Turks gang raping women on wikipedia a couple of weeks ago though, that was interesting. I think they were Turks anyway.

Also wikipedia has hundreds of pictures of north African naked women posing ;)

Attached: Ptolemaic Egyot.png (602x341, 381K)

>climate similar to Africa?
what does that even mean? I live in north africa and there are some regions that are snowy every year while others dry and cold

>you got stuff of turks/ottomans?

Attached: 87568418510.jpg (621x1024, 121K)

Perfect feet, no white female can compete.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Balkangreuel_(Gottfried_Sieben)
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Orientalist_nude_photographs
Discretion: second link contains very young ladies

Attached: Weeks Edwin The Metalsmiths Shop Edwin Lord Weeks (1849-1903).jpg (723x1000, 309K)

expensive as fuck, that's why the only pirate movies with high budgets is the POTC franchise

>I found a gallery of Balkan Turks gang raping women on wikipedia
interesting, i'll look into that.

And on a career dancer... I don't know how it's possible for her feet to be in such nice, soft shape.

Attached: 1564565579394.jpg (2880x4320, 1.23M)

ancient egypt is so 90s

>when not sure if this is /pol/ thread or waifu thread
Welp.. out of these 2, I pick waifu one.

Attached: 1579286392462.jpg (940x545, 51K)

>attributing Egypt to black people
just because niggers have 0 history and culture doesn't mean you should steal others history and give it to them. Egyptians were never negroes. Egyptians were Africans, but brown to dark brown north Africans who are separated from mudhut niggers by the Sahara desert. stop trying to steal my country's history pathetic nig

As King Senusret III said "Negros aren't allowed to talk or to rule by a word & the proper thing to do if they tried is to shut them up for ever!"

Attached: 1553915988599.jpg (719x879, 50K)

what's the source on your picture and your quote? why are you lying about Egypt?

Attached: 1.png (908x608, 443K)

>King Senusret III

Attached: StatueHeadOfSenusretIII-Louvre.jpg (500x667, 44K)

I'd love to see Anubis or Bastet interpretations in movies, other gods are pleb-tier

Attached: 57353020_p0_master1200.jpg (800x1062, 266K)

Any /fa/gs here? What do you call the outfit the OP woman is wearing? It's pretty hot

Is there anything from modern Egyptians perspective on american nigs larping as their ancestors, it would piss me off to no end

Attached: flyer.jpg (1800x1200, 308K)

There are Arabs that make fun of black people doing that but the people who can actually claim Egyptian ancestry are still living like it's 500 years ago pretty much, they don't really shitpost online.

Attached: Aegypt (2).jpg (2000x2000, 1.6M)

>Bible is a historical book

It is, albeit partly fictional. That said, hamites make up a real race. They are the source of the caucasoid phenotypes you see in Africa.

Attached: 41c1f18a7bd6debc03c85248b5d87101.jpg (916x1435, 191K)

> Nigger BTFO by science
Oh no no no

Attached: 1465589578252.png (626x756, 146K)

>science

Attached: 1574336406073.jpg (1544x1381, 533K)

Based and pharaohpilled.

btfo immediately lmao

Niggers BTFO yet again

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

You will never be part of any civilization simply because the very concept of civilization is foreign to you and that's why you are the only "people" who never contributed to anything in the entier human history, you are pretty much useless, in fact your behavior is rather parasitic than anything else, you will never be recognized, remember or respected.

Attached: parasite_nigger.png (2560x1052, 2.3M)

seeI also posted a lot of other relevant information.

You're flaunting a very low IQ right now user. Arguing with science, artwork, and ancient records. It's not even sane.

Attached: mfw.jpg (340x673, 32K)

> Showed him DNA tests from an internationally prestigious publisher, and nigger showed me a fucking statue

Niggers BTFO back to back.