Onward

Is it gonna flop?

Attached: 2D46EE3A-061A-492A-92DF-385368A18B3F.jpg (640x320, 23K)

Problably. This looks like a late 2000s Dreamworks movie.

>no trans kids
>no gay sex
Yeah, it's not woke enough.

But muh Pixar

THE MOVIE HAS A GAY CHARACTER I MUST SEE IT NOW!

Remember when Pixar was a mark of quality?

Disney is gonna hype the SHIT out of the gay character through their guerilla marketing, and going into an election year the soccer-mom boycott that would have otherwise been nothing but fodder for late-night comedians has a decent chance of steamrolling into an actual thing because people are going to be worked up about the presidential election.

This also means that there's a good chance that the woke crowd will hold this up as a banner, but the important thing is that the boycott might get more traction. Couldn't have put this out at a better time IMO.

No...

looks like something that would be on tv not a major movie release.

Can we stop with the over saturation of Tom Holland already? Literally none of his non-marvel movies have been a success. He has a damn near 100% flop rate. He isn’t the star Hollywood wants him to be

i don't know why but this film reeks of SanFran faggery

Looks like shit. Just like their last 5 movies

It’s because all of the bay faggots think Chris Pratt is Funny and keep forcing him on audiences

Is there already rule 34 on the twink brother out there?

I take you didn't read the spoilers.
The big brother tells the dad that he's gay in the end.
SUCH WOKE PLOT TWIST

>Deviant art tier big nose dork mc and his fat mate in quirky magical realism animation literally who setting

Yeah its going to be shit

Its just so completely uninteresting and boring
Not to mention the two main "characters" can hardly be called that
Is this really the best they can come up with?

>magical realism
that's a completely different genre
from the trailers, this is just a what if fantasy was set in a big city, once again

This is the final nail in the Pixar coffin, and now they're the same as Disney Animation Studios...

Attached: 1582308002884.jpg (571x658, 242K)

Nah it's all over youtube, kids gonna see it

It had to be this awful. The goal here is to give the excuse that “original animated films don’t make money” so they can continue to make toy story sequels forever

Youre overthinking it
The studio is probably filled with untalented, agenda-pushing parasites that literally cant create something good and original
Its why most movies have been shit lately

It looks ugly.

Reminder up is a shit movie after the first ten minutes

Pixar hasn't made a good movie in over a decade now

Duh, nobody even talks about the actual plot, and literally everyone hates the boyscout.
It still baffles me how such garbage movies and tv shows get the green light when so many decent pitches get passed on for seemingly no valid reason

This is a good point but i think the first sign was car .The cars 2 and brave were average at best.And finally the good dinosaur was bad.Its a slow decline almost not noticeble.

Inside Out, Coco and Toy Story 4 were pretty good. Everything else was meh at best

Coco was terrible though

It's hard to believe this is a Pixar movie. I'd have assumed it was Dreamworks or something.

Doesn't matter. SOUL will be a hit. This is just filler.

Soul will be awful, but blacks are suckers and will go see it just because black man