This show is considered "funny" by like 90% of Canadians

>this show is considered "funny" by like 90% of Canadians

Attached: 71kjMjLPkbL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 195K)

Is that Mark Ruffalo on the right? Also, any CBC programming post Red Green is considered trash.

Corner Gas is excellent. It has some slow streaks but is ultimately a funny funny show. Can anyone recommend shows that feature a similarly charmingly remote Canadian setting?

the show it was conceived to replace: trailer park guys

That setting is yucky and not charming. oops, haha! Sorry, didn’t mean to click that again there!

I'm an American and love it. If you don't like it, you're probably underaged and want edge. It's peak comfy and hits on topics that other sitcoms shit the bed on, like Oscar and Emma arguing over the thermostat. You have to have an IQ of 200 and be older than 25 to understand it. It's not for incels, sorry boys.

CANADIAN COMEDY IS SO FUCKING CRINGE

Attached: bnnk0s9qihc11.jpg (750x547, 42K)

Burger here. It's not LOL funny, but it is supremely comfy. One of those shows you want to live in. The characters are all very likable too.

have you ever seen "Just for laughs"?
It is the humour you would expect from the darkest corner of pajeet or chink land, or from a nigerian village tv station, but it's not.
Then you realise it is quebec.

>90% of Canadians
I can guarantee you 100% of French Canadian, Chinese and Indian never watched this
That’s like 150% of Canada already.

almost all successful comedians and comedic actors in the US are canadian

It’s designed for lowest common denominator with zero language reference. It almost seem less crosses over to Brazil skits sometimes too.

an excellent purgatory would be lying on a couch at my Aunt and Uncle's house, petting a dog, stomach filled with Thanksgiving dinner, and then just watching 1000 years worth of Corner Gas

>almost all successful comedians and comedic actors in the US are canadian
almost all successful canadian comedians and comedic actors are in the US

that means that all Americans are Canadian. checkmate

that's news to me

yeah. I know what it is designed for. it is abominable.

im canadian, Im watching Red Green recently and I find it funny.

Tom Green was some good original Canadian humor too.

I hate corner gas.

watch Jon Dore. at first he seems like a ripoff of tom green, then you realise his humour is quite different.
tom green interviewed him once.

No it doesn’t. Learn to logic.

French Canadians are literally inbred retards no shit their humor is revolting just like them

That old Jon Dore show on comedy central at like 1am was kino

I'm from North Dakota and I thought it was funny. My friend who showed it to me is also from North Dakota.

I think internally CBC was relying on Little Mosque to be similar to Corner Gas, but I don't think it ever felt like it when the main cast was immigrants. Letterkenny isn't in love with small rural towns like Corner Gas is so it's not anywhere near as comfy. Schitt's Creek cast being fish out of water in a small town makes it less relaxing and simple. There's a few garbage animated shows that are similar conceptually but they're also garbage.

he's right, most leafs you mention it to have a place in their hearts for it. it's largely boring and shit, but it's still better than almost all can con produced since then. our peak was in the 90's.

yeah.
violin screeches
hi guys, today I'm sad.

yes it does.
can't hide from the truth

Lacy was really really hot back then. She's still alright in a 'realistic milf' kind of way but definitely past her prime.

says the inbred hoser from Nordern Ontaria

Me fadders fae skatchewan and me mas fae nordern bc there buddy

1) The guy cop looks like a native American Ronald Reagan to me. Does anyone else see it?

2) The old guy is based.

3) I forget the two women in the middle even exist.

4) The girl on the right is hot, and I think lack of exposure alone is the reason I can't remember the actress' name. Maybe if there were sexy pictures of her on the internet it would help.

I really like Red Green but the show went on way too long

1) Not really

2) He is.

3) Apparently the older lady was a pretty big Canadian actress with a fucked up real life past. She's like the female, Canadian Kelsey Grammer.

4) She is pretty hot but don't try to look her up. She pulled a Sandra Bullock and she's just an all-around disappointment.

I watched a few episodes a long time ago, and I do remember chuckling at a few lines.

Something about how the father once yelled at a butterfly, called it a son of a bitch and told it to get out of his garden.

It's closer to 50/50, its mainly for old boomers, cbc employees, faggots, redditors, people who vote liberal and people who can't handle the TPB edginess

Everyone else in Canada watches Trailer Park Boys

I live 20 minutes from where this show is filmed. I literally cannot watch this show, its just reminds me how depressing and boring this place is.

Jon Dore was so hilarious
>oh my god, you are the world's worst inventor!

whats Saskatchewan like? is it actually as flat as everyone jokes?

Yes.
I haven't spent a lot of time there but I found most people I've met from there to be very friendly hard working people.

Comfy as shit

the characters are genuinely all well written, it's just a nice show

I've had an in-person argument about whether this scene is funny or not.
I believe it to be.

>1) Not really
No one else seems to see it. I think it's the top of his head that's giving me Reagan vibes. Also it's sad to hear that Laci got WALLED.

Attached: tear down this sign.png (332x192, 46K)

Its either very flat, or rolling hills, then the north is all trees and lakes.
Small cities and towns are friendly hard working people. I lived in Regina for a few years and its a pretty disgusting crime riddled place with lots of addicts. Look up regina mcdonalds bathroom on youtube to see for yourself. I work im restoration and half the time you have to get firemen to come and pick up all the dirty needles laying everywhere before we go in, and there are always lots more.
Ive lived in Moose Jaw for almost 20 years and its a nice place to live besides being so boring.

>that episode when she gets naked for the calendar
It awoken things kid me that I never felt before

I own every season on DVD, although I haven't seen the movie. Just wanted to say how fresh my man Davis looks every single second of every single day.