What the heck is wrong with pajeets?

what the heck is wrong with pajeets?

Attached: 13b15fd30ea5a62eca603c9738b4a824-videowebm.webm (360x640, 1.01M)

Oh my gooooooooood the fucking CRINGE

kek she is almost as tall as him

I love how the person filming just doesn't really care.

open bob show cuneen

Do you think they're also here posting on 4channel

The look of disgust in her face like she just got a nigger Barbie for Christmas.

Attached: 15646675433.png (821x809, 1.33M)

Why do they have to shit up every single country? Can't they be content with only messing up their own? I swear if I became emperor, I'd vow to kick out every single non-white from western countries

Ah one of the infamous blacked connoisseurs

You are just jealous of how social poochads are.

Attached: 1572005088206.jpg (640x586, 38K)

pajeets are a strange bunch

Attached: rakesh.jpg (1051x1200, 225K)

yes i am and i am liking cunny too

They're even more NPC than China.

What is wrong with these people

I wonder how it feels to see proof of your blatant racial inferiority walking around in front of you

maximum kek

>that hair stroke

Attached: 1563654967195.png (900x1200, 940K)

The terror of Instawhores

They stick to Facebook

Jesus, this is your brain on coom

>got to feel her hair
I'm thinking he's based.

this has been posted everyday around the same time for at least a week

blonde's fucking hot
would give red roses and a pat in the head/10

She already looks kinda nervous when she sees the person filming. Wonder what the context before this happened

Why are all pajeets total pervs? Why does their entire race have coombrain?

What would she do?

>Wherever superior races have absorbed large doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic. Egypt is one case–& India presents a still more loathsome extreme. The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit.

They make for 50 percent of the cunny posters

> Using a small sample survey, Human Rights Watch projects more than 7,200 minors – 1.6 in 100,000 minors – are raped each year in India. Among these, victims who do report the assaults are alleged to suffer mistreatment and humiliation from the police. Minor girls are trafficked into prostitution in India, thus rape of minors conflates into a lifetime of suffering.

> The gang rape of a 23-year-old student on a public bus, on 16 December 2012, sparked large protests across the capital Delhi.She was with a male friend who was severely beaten with an iron rod during the incident.This same rod was used to penetrate her so severely that the victim's intestines had to be surgically removed, before her death thirteen days after the attack.

I was going to holiday in India. I then decided to save some money and ate a curry in a construction site instead. Oh...while being raped too. Forgot that part.

and that's a good thing

unironically, vegetarianism

It's the Dravidian blood.

Spark the cunt out

Yea Forums - Television & Film

Test too high.

Attached: 1558153369300.jpg (523x757, 40K)

me on the left

who's the cutie anyway?
she legal? any lewds?

Reminder you Pedos are mentally ill and Woman reach peak attractiveness at 25.

Attached: 12-25.jpg (1640x964, 242K)

>Tfw you realize Brazil is basically what India used to look like

India is the end result of white countries being completely flooded by lower caste browns right?

>23 year old student
wat?