How can one show be so reddit??

Attached: 052DE50D-ECF6-43CE-A1CF-E3AB84939460.jpg (403x500, 38K)

By being funny I guess

Season 7 was reddit but the rest were 4chany

Rent free.

i don't like calling shit reddit because it's overused and usually don't make sense but us Office is the most reddit thing ever.

someone post the jenna fischer collection

its not tho.
brooklyn 99, parks and rec, always sunny, hiwym... those are reddit.

>letting a website determine what shows you can and can't enjoy
you guys realize reddit loves the sopranos, the wire, breaking bad, twin peaks etc. as much as you guys?

No, because it's actually funny.

shhhhhh

Redditors liking something isn't what makes it reddit. The Office is reddit because it's a quirky so random subversion of another artwork

the show i can take or leave... but the podcast???? WOW ITS PROBABLY LIKE THE BEST PODCAST IVE EVER HEARD! Jenna is like the new Andy Kaufman with her commitment to playing a washed up actress still obsessed with a show she did 20 years ago and acting like shes still in love with her actor co-star, i mean the attention to detail with how much she pretends like shes some psycho obsessed with him? damn do they have oscars for podcasting??

Attached: image.jpg (3000x3000, 1.04M)

is this real?

i fucking hate reddit but love this show because of how much it triggers you incels

hey she was in that abc show that lasted a whole season a few years ago! her career is doing fine!!

Ricky Gervais is a fag but I dont know how anyone can honestly think this shit US version is better than his version

Attached: e8d698712428f7bd4e3e4e64382bfbc4.jpg (958x566, 54K)

it was a good show for its time
you're just a cynical fuck who has been corrupted by the internet and can't find enjoyment in entertainment anymore

Because the US version is funnier

They're very different tones but I agree. I like the UK one better. Much more depressing.

every character on the US one was a zany cartoon character. it was so fucking cringe in the later seasons especially

That's true. The last seasons were so bad, I couldn't finish. But the early ones were funny enough

its popular

Normiecore at its finest