What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?
>inb4 not a cartoon
Animated costume bitch

Attached: Duu9jFpXQAArVAN.jpg (359x359, 12.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.is/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/
deviantart.com/x86x2/journal/A-criticism-of-a-Barney-episode-442381455
youtu.be/QiymOoO5zzM?
derp.ibooru.org/images/1186026
derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/6/24/1186026__safe_artist-colon-petirep_pony_abomination_barney_barneyfag_biased_crossover_derp_kill it with fire_nightmare fuel_ponified_shitposting_simple backgrou.png
desuarchive.org/co/thread/130258510/#130258988
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a good reason why they buried the oldest videos so goddamned deep.

What is that? It actually strikes me as less creepy looking than the regular barney.

the original barney costume

Luci was best girl.

>Horses
>Lee loses his fucking mind

>Actual Barney
>Nothing

I'm surprised he hasn't been rangebanned.

He will post a pony pic to sperg in this thread soon.

The jannies probably think his schizo temper tantrums are funny

Why don't we post more actual Barney, see if he really feels that way or if it's just the horses that trigger him.

If you go to kiwifarms you can understand his ideology.

good idea

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 89.14K)

Care to give me a link to it?

shall we push our luck once more, gentlemen?

Attached: pushinit.png (331x267, 49.45K)

kiwifarms.is/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

Barney is such a weird cultural figure because he now largely exists as a basis for parodies that highlight what a terrible concept he is. Its to the point where you could almost forget he was a huge sensation for little kids and not meant to be ironic. Looking back I feel so guilty for putting my mom through this shit.

Kill yourself Barneyfag

Fuck you, Barney was my nigga back in da crib.

What made Barney more hateable than other baby shows like Teletubbies or Caillou?

Lucky the barneyfag reviewed the series.
deviantart.com/x86x2/journal/A-criticism-of-a-Barney-episode-442381455

>Animated costume bitch
So, what's you favorite?

I, personally, prefer "The Reppies." Namely, because of Tessa.

youtu.be/QiymOoO5zzM?

>kiwifarms

Attached: deuagh.jpg (410x410, 4.83K)

Die out
derp.ibooru.org/images/1186026
derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/6/24/1186026__safe_artist-colon-petirep_pony_abomination_barney_barneyfag_biased_crossover_derp_kill it with fire_nightmare fuel_ponified_shitposting_simple backgrou.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28.3K)

kys

hey barneyfag

So, is this the real barneyfag, or another impersonator?

>completely ignores barney right there in the op
>two word post plus links
Looks like a bot to me

There also wasn't an adult around to anchor the show. Lots of other preschool shows have a Mr. Rogers, a Gordon, a Shari Lewis, or a Steve to make things palatable, but all Barney had was some kids.

He's an impersonator, but definitely not just a bot. He likely uses a bot to find the Derp.ibooru images, but his responses can be too "specific" from time to time for him to be using the bot only.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/130258510/#130258988

He was recently active on kiwifarms.

Bump

kys

kys

Attached: 1380335169339.jpg (317x699, 183.19K)

Boy I hate this big dumb purple dinosaur. Welp, time to open up Flash and make another animation of him being tortured and slaughtered.

He does a better job at keeping GR15 threads in check than them.

I've watched a Barney christmas special during my annual bad christmas special binges and honestly it wasn't too bad, but judging by that one episode, the show doesn't really teach anything outside of various nursery songs. At the time parents were still concerned with educational shows (and shows in general) actually teaching kids proper lessons. Now parents just don't care which is why shit like cocomelon is so popular with less anger from the public.

Attached: 1636277017960.png (1500x1071, 1.55M)

newgrounds, I KNEEL

Ah, ah, there he is!

Attached: family-guy-s07e12-42000576717-07-10.jpg (1916x1046, 200.76K)

I have a toddler, Barney is art compared to cocomelon. Also the clean up and I love you songs are still big hits with kid show youtubers.

I never got where all the hate came from, Its a series for literal toddlers, like damn nigga I'm just tryin' to watch a.colorful dinosaur and drink my choccy milk, I don't want to get together and kill him.

I absolutely will never get over the fact this faggot existed, exists, and continues to exist doing this.
The small things in life are the true joys.

All three of those get pretty much the same amount of hate. Barney and Teletubbies were both hated for not teaching kids anything, and Caillou was hated because it taught kids that crying will solve all their problems.

I still have memories of the episode where the kids turn into knights of some shit. Cool af

kys

He was rangebanned years ago
The guy you people call "Lee" hasn't posted here in a long time.

Lee is 100% autistic enough to go through VPNs like crazy

Why would anyone mimic him, though?

kys

I actually like the dinosaur :(

kys

kys

ac

Same reason why multiple people copy the Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan autist the past 3 yrs.

YOU'LL BE FUCKING HANGED

mt

The who now?

YOU'LL BE SHOT IN THE FUCKING HEAD

iydmtsmtwbap

THE FACT THAT YOU FUCKING THINK YOU'RE SOMEHOW JUSTIFIED ENOUGH IN SPAMMING YOUR GARBAGE TO BOAST ABOUT IT, EVEN IGNORING THE COMPLAINTS LEVERAGED BY THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO INVOLVE THEMSELVES WITH YOU REALLY SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN INSIPID BEING YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH TRYING TO CONVERT THE WHOLE WORLD TO BRONYDOM. YOU THINK THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD SHOULD BE SATURATED IN NOTHING BUT MLP. TO YOU, IT ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE CAN'T JUST NOT LIKE IT, APPARENTLY YOU THINK THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT NEED TO HAVE IT FORCED UPON THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL. THE ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU CAN EVER BOAST ABOUT ARE SPAMMING "LE EBIN TURTELLI/MLP IMAGES" TO THE POINT WHERE OTHER PEOPLE REPOST THEM, AND YOU'RE PROMOTING THIS AS A WAY OF LIFE THAT NORMAL PEOPLE SHOULD BE LIVING. YOUR EXISTENCE REVOLVES ONLY AROUND BEING A MALICIOUS SCUMBAG, AND IF YOU DIED IN A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT TOMORROW, WHICH I REALLY HOPE HAPPENS, I WON'T SHED A FUCKING TEAR

why are we baiting him to make spam threads? Why?

you're the one who bumped it

It's like Ukraine, they think Barneyfag is an enemy we can all rally against but in reality most of us are quietly rooting for him.