Why is this character so popular? I mean, his armor looks cool, but why do so many faggots put him on such a pedestal?

Why is this character so popular? I mean, his armor looks cool, but why do so many faggots put him on such a pedestal?

Attached: Boba-Fett_61fdadfd.jpg (1200x600, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y07PmuVgxj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's literally just because his armour looks cool

Attached: sheev smiles.png (1136x640, 545K)

Armor looks cool

> his armor looks cool

That's it. The SW fanbase are literal manchildren so the more "toyetic" things are, they more it holds their interest.

Kinda sad, desu.

>start a thread to ask a question
>answer your own question in the op

Hey, at least they're not the kind of fans that like a character because they took their shirt off once.

I was hoping it was more than that, but maybe I expect too much from Star Wars fans.

Guessing that's all it takes to please women and homos.

He looks attainable to normies. Independent assassin badass who decides who lives or dies. It appeals to the wageslave normie power fantasy.

>I was hoping it was more than that, but maybe I expect too much from Star Wars fans.
Obviously he goes out like a bitch, but before that, he

>Speaks to Darth Vader as an equal
>Correctly guesses the escape plan of Han Solo, the shiftiest space pilot in the galaxy
>Gets the drop on Luke Skywalker the precog who can bounce blaster shots

When you add the armor that's obviously seen a lot of heavy use, he seems like a real power player. His terse, flat way of speaking and his weird ship that lands on its back adds to the mystique.

Star Wars is a hybrid of classic cliches/tropes and legendary character archetypes. Boba Fett was a cowboy bounty hunter (with clinking boot spurs to match) that didn't speak much, when he did it was cool and confident and he got the job done.

He was Clint Eastwood wearing one of the most excellent science fiction costumes ever created. It's not really that nuts he became so well liked.

He sounds worse as a kiwi faggot btw, original voice all the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y07PmuVgxj4

Just the difference in "He's no good to me dead" says everything.

Attached: Clint.jpg (500x680, 127K)

Reminder: According to Disney this is some dude in armor - a nobody

Just interesting enough to kids and their imaginations ran away with all the possibilities surrounding his character.

his ship looked cool too, to be fair

lol they actually redubbed all Boba's lines with the prequel dude?

My voice doesn't sound anything like my dad's voice.

cos his armor looks cool

you also arent a clone of your dad

>taps your jetpack

Accents aren't genetic.

He's a lot more competent and perceptive than the other villains in a show. That perceptiveness humanises him and gives him an interesting mystique.

Attached: 1570558566815.png (630x658, 93K)

Original voice actor sounds like a pirate lmao. This actually came as a big surprise to me the first time that I watched the despecialized edition since I was so used to the 2004 version and hearing Morrison voice the clones and Jango in the prequels.

That isn't sad at all. It's great for a good character design to be so well recognized despite being a side character.

Boba was raised by his dad with said accent and was surrounded by millions of clones who did so too.

He had a distinctive appearance, compared to Imperial troopers, and his brief appearances marked the character as mysterious. People thought that simply having the character in a scene, however brief, added tension to the ongoing action.

He was raised til he was like 10, he's spent 30 years out and about in the meantime, he would not have his father's voice. It was a dumb idea by Lucas to redub it, and worse, it's a totally phoned in (probably literally) rushjob by Morrison, he might be ordering pizza.

In a word; mystery.

What the fuck, I never heard this Kiwi version, that sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Their parents bought the action figure when they were kids.

boba is beloved by soi because he is le moderate—not light, not dark, no convictions, no opinions, gets invited to cool parties but just stands in the back saying nothing and rehearsing his own inner monologues in his head, acting like he is above it all and smarter than everyone else
reddit incarnate

Clint Eastwood wasn't a crook who worked for Nazis.

George Lucas himself said that Boba Fett, and Darth Maul as well, were created with Sergio Leone's style in mind.

I think it looks like shit.

Darth Maul? How?

Kids watched xmas special and liked the animated short, then lvoed him even more because he caught Han motherfucking Solo.
They also loved the rest of bounty hunters but obviously they could project themselves on the guy with the cool armor

Cool helmet and there was a time when SW didn't have hundreds of book and comics to feed the hunger of it's fanbase so all they had to go on besides the movies was their imagination. And this walking mystery box. Of course they latched on to him like vampires.

Nah it's that his armor tells a story moreso than other characters. Like the individual featured orcs in LotR that Yea Forums loves to post. There's battle damage, decals, trophies, and tech we see on him that no other character uses in the OT. His armor appears cobbled together from possibly different eras and different cultures. You're given a tantalizing taste of insight into his character, that just makes you want to know more. And all with him barely saying a word.

For me it’s the jet pack

This kind of shit is exactly why I despise Onions Wars
>hey dude let’s make THE BEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE GALAXY a villain
>still can’t land fatal shots on protagonists due to plot armor
>dies like a bitch
Don’t get me started on the “”””””elite””””” stormtrooper aim

Star wars was for klds and always will be ,cant blame disney for making kids movie .

>Why is this character so popular?
Because he never used a lightsaber. Think about it.

>armor looks cool
>reputation is bad ass
>rep is reinforced by being only character to sass Vader, besides Sheev, without getting choked out
>cool, unique ship
>cool weaponry
>jetpack
I'm thinking Boba is BASED

Attached: 1096721.jpg (600x928, 161K)

too much soi

Weird how Daniel Logan (little Boba in attack of the clones) actually embraces his role, and even goes to cons. It’s nice that he has a footing in Star Wars

1. cool armor
2. Vader implies he's a hardcore motherfucker that disintegrates people
3. outsmarts Han
4. Vader seems to respect him
5. has a scary mechanical way of moving

>put him on such a pedestal?
He ran the Mandalore mafia, and the mafia-mafia of the Outer Rim for a time, before going MGTOW and getting eaten by a tentacle monster, only to crawl back out after years of excruciating pain to seek revenge on sneedwalker.

He was the only competent villain from the OT. Aside from Vader.

For me is Bossk

Attached: CD660F28-C0D3-47B3-B030-E299424EE5E3.png (720x800, 1011K)

Never thought lizards would be that nostalgic.

>no shoes
>spreads space shit from his feet all over Vader’s ship
clean it up, imperial wagie

Less is more

imagine just being a lowly imperial pit crew officer and some fucking lizard just shows up and starts hanging his bare toes over your workstation

Attached: star-wars-bossk.gif (618x348, 82K)