What are some back pain kinos?

what are some back pain kinos?

Attached: lower+back+pain.jpg (1000x385, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvJnmHynMfo
youtu.be/agl-Qo61XXc
youtu.be/VifAkyWHhRc
youtu.be/XIvD1mo4Vvw
youtu.be/b5kaRbokoo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Wrestler
The Incredibles

my life

Pain and Glory. It's the best movie I have watched in years.

For me, it’s tiger balm, stretching + foam rolling, alternating between ibuprofen + naproxen, and taking like 10-12g of kratom a day

the revenant

The Dark Knight Rises

any advice for big toe hangnails bros?

>tfw herniated disc 2 weeks ago
>couldn't get out of bed the first 5 days, barely survived because I had a 6pack of water by my bed by pure chance, also had some bread but wasn't really hungry
>pissed in bottles
>after 7 days I managed to wash myself with a sponge and take the bus to my doc who just told me to see a physician, almost passed out several times from the pain when trying to walk there (took 4 hours back and forth for 10 minute trip)
>today I took my first real shower in 2 weeks

I can move between my bed and pc now and do some stretching but sitting hurts like a motherfucker. Standing is impossible for more than 2 minutes atm. Hurts so fucking much after 30seconds already.
All the pain is concentrated in my leg too which makes it even worse. Looking forward to the physician next week.

Yoga and Physiotherapy are your friend. Get off the meds before you become addicted to them.

How did you herniate it?

same except less kratom

was doing some grocery shopping and
noticed a weird burning pain in my spine while pushing around the cart but it went away again
when I climbed into bed later I had this pain like I got impaled shoot up my foot and back and fell over into bed, also went away again 5mins later
the next morning I woke up with permanent pain

Must suck to be a genetic failure.

Tfw have tinnitus+back pain+5'10

yes
I'm also in my 30s now so that's expected

Star Trek (2009)

hunter x hunter

youtube.com/watch?v=DvJnmHynMfo
Problem solved

It really isn't man, getting a hernia is an old man thing. My Dad got one from trying to lift a dresser out of his bedroom, but he was 60 by then.

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

Attached: 560x315mv[1].jpg (560x315, 45K)

Medfag here. Whats your occupation, do you do any exercise or worked physically demanding jobs in the past?

Why faggots act like 30 means you're fucking 80

Pain isnt normal in your 30s unless you're a fucking fatass

no lol

This. I’ll be 38 this year and thankfully no major knee or back pain despite or maybe because I’ve been running pretty much daily for years. Keeping yourself lean in your 30s and beyond is super important.

>Yoga
Why should I replace a tested proven method with placebo witch magic

same thing happened to me years ago. pushing a light cart and suddenly a pinch in my lower back. mine wasnt as bad as you describe though. i assumed i injured it weightlifting or something and dont understand why it came up while pushing a cart

Because it worked for me you moron. Yoga is just advanced stretching.

Yoga is just advanced stretching, bro. I’m not sure what you seem to think it is.

Good luck, I had a prolapsed disc/chronic sciatica in my left leg for two years, the only thing that fixed it was spinal surgery. It ruined my life but I got a second chance, hope you do too.

This but unironically.

Hernias and herniated discs are two different things dumbfuck.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned inversion tables. They are the best once you get used to hanging upside down for a minute or two.

Yo have to stretch all that is stiff. Walk as much as you can every day and strengthen and flexibilize your core. This take a looong way, is not an easy task but it is defeatable eventually.

i tried it and it felt ok while hanging but as soon as i stopped it was back to normal pain

is this good for back pain?

Attached: 0000462-full-spectrum-cbd-oil-500mg.jpg (1000x1000, 445K)

Still a genetic failure. Cope.

They mean real life yoga as in streching technics. Not Dalshim's snake arms and firebreathing.

Sounds like you have smallpox, user.

Try the edibles first

If your back is that bad then you need to do it on the regular, not just once.

>back pain
>instant headache when bending over/climbing stairs, especially 2 steps at a time
>large patch of skin on left thigh is semi-numb; an even larger area starts burning after a run
>running also radiates pain and numbness into that leg all the way to the foot
>right knee hurts every other day, feels like growing pains
>some days i wake up all contorted and then the headache will just keep getting worse until i go to bed, along with palpitations
>nothing found on several MRIs and shit

I wonder if these can stretch you out an inch if you decompress your spine out

does that CBD shit really work for back pain? i hear all these podcasts advertising that shit but souinds like some snake oil bullcrap scam to me

that actually works but doesn't last long

i want pain relief not to get high

i was fat as fuck for all my 20s lost most the weight but somehow my backpains even worse now in my early 30s how that be? is it a damage is already done from all those years of being a fat fuck?

Nope, sorry user, but you really should’ve known the difference between a hernia and herniated disc. You made yourself look stupid and should feel embarrassed.

only jews complain about backpain, the rest of us take it like a man and just ignore it

>i want pain relief not to get high
Why not both?

Get edibles with cbd in them
They're cheaper than the oils and sprays
Like $10 for a sample pack vs $80+ for a spray you don't know will work

I had hella chronic heel pain for months after spraining my ankle hiking last summer after after about three or four doses of 100mg of edibles the pain went away forever and I haven't had any problems since

Cope and seethe harder you nigger faggot incel tranny. Sneed.

Spiderman 3

Being over 25 sucks. Its all downhill

Try a nail filer

My Faggot Horse: The Life of Christopher Reeve

Just like to tell everyone here that their boomer back pain problems are probably about 0.10% the pain of kidney stones

Had this for over 6 months, couldn't sit, walk or even take a shit without burning pain unlike anything I've ever felt before, sucks bad but hope you'll get better soon

Jacob's Ladder

Dinner for Schmucks

Lol this dum-dum is mad as hell.

oy my sciatica!

Attached: MV5BMTk2MzY1NzkxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUxMDkwMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,918,1000_AL_.jpg (918x1000, 122K)

>Being over 25 sucks. Its all downhill
t. woman

youtu.be/agl-Qo61XXc

SUPERMAN... CAN'T WALK

>tfw the 160mg oxycontin and steel reserve kick in

Attached: 1535341128066.jpg (400x333, 44K)

Yeah health problems in older men are totally nonexistent bro

You guys are making me feel scared. I'm operating tomorrow because mine is in the lower region, it compresses the vas deferens and it makes it feel like the pain is in the testicles instead.

druggie

Attached: 1420340889568.jpg (570x487, 45K)

t-thanks for giving me hope
jesus fucking christ if this continues for 6 months my life is over

Take a Tai chi class.

OxyContin® is literally a miracle drug for chronic pain patients, now it's hard as fuck to get because some degenerate addicts with low willpower and retarded politicians ruined it for everybody

Attached: blog_oxycontin_size.jpg (394x241, 34K)

He screamed “FUCK! YOU FAGGOT!!!!” to his horse after he fell.

nothing hurts my back more these days than driving. i must have a shitty car or something. i bought a seat cushion to try to help but it only helps for a few minutes before it starts hurting again. it fucks sucks having to drive anywhere longer than a half hour

>get completely mangled in a car wreck
>doctor: "dude just take an ibuprofen lmao"

This is literally happening now because retards started freaking out over OxyContin®

>tfw feeling a bit of pain in the red circled area

Attached: sdgdfh.jpg (600x509, 76K)

>>doctor: "dude just take an ibuprofen lmao"
Literally the NHS
Welcome to your future healthcare America

While on a similar topic, does anyone, ANYONE have any HEAD PAIN kinos??? I've had it pretty bad for years but only have seen back pain kinos.

this guy here, my doc prescribed me ibuprofen400 for the pain
wasn't sure if he was serious, never even picked it up

You can thank the politicians for restricting OxyContin® for that one

If I were you i'd buy some kratom before they ban that too(believe me they are trying)

that's a herniated disc
rip my dude

Dude get yourself to a neurologist immediately.

Fuck dude. F. Im sorry

Don't joke my man. Had to stop working out once when I was at the gym

Attached: 1425400308030.jpg (720x713, 67K)

i'm a big fan of my inversion table

Get a brain scan if you are serious about your health dude.

Yeah, sometimes I feel a pain like someone stabbed me in the head and it goes away quickly

You sure you've been lifting with a correct posture? Its easy to do stuff wrong unless youve had a professional verify

no joke
your sciatic nerve runs through there, nothing else

Could just be a pinched nerve but I’d take some time off lifting until you’re feeling better.

sure

Attached: deadlift snap.jpg (718x621, 162K)

I have pain in the same area and can lift just fine, the only time I had to stop was then I pulled a muscle in my upper back doing bent over rows

I want to know: do the people ITT who complain about back pain go to the gym? Do you lift heavy weights and do heavy squats and deadlifts? Did you do that?

I ask because I think lifting has made me more sensitive to recognising bad posture. I cringe when thinking of an unfortunate dyel who has awful posture because of ignorance of that and the benefits of lifting.

Bait

Physio here, get your ass out of the chair and do some exercises

>bad posture
standing up straight hurts man

I cannot think of any.

Attached: 1567022316340.gif (356x292, 2.49M)

He died nearly instantly

Why would that be bait?

shutter

Doesn't help when it takes half an hour of careful maneuvering to get out of bed.

What?

Everyone knows thats a hernia disc

When I was younger, like late teens/early 20s, I used to be able to twist and have the best feeling back cracks. Now that I’m in my 30s I can almost never get my back to crack like that. I’m in not in pain or anything but what’s the deal?

lie in a semi-supine position - flat back, arms down sides, feet flat knees bent in an upside down V - on a firm surface with just a folded towel under your head if anything. rest your hands lightly in your hips.
stay like that for ten minutes without moving.
your spine should relax and realign, might click softly into place after a while.
do that a couple of times per day.
make sure you sit and stand up straight at all times, don't turn your neck, move slowly like you are underwater.
keep with it for several days.

How did you manage to take a shit during that time?

Attached: 1581567398892.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Was gone for a bit. But yeah, I've had 2 MRI's and 2 Catscans one with IV for dye and nothing lol. They thonk it could be middle-ear problem, bad brain swelling/inflammation (no joke) or something else unseen from scans. I've pushed the docs for over 5 years now and gone so many fucking times I'd rather just take a bunch of pain meds... Eh, maybe I'll make another appointment.
Neurologists don't want to do much if there's nothing from the scans. Either that or extreme allergic reaction to something in the house maybe mould but we tried cleaning shit so I really don't fucking know. All I know is my Mothers' side is the one with head shit and they're all "'"Italians""" but they act like fucking jews so I hope it's not a mental condition from them and that they're not lying and they're really jewish schizos or something

any other symptoms? atrophy of the testicles, loss of libido?

Nope. Thank god.

why do you think I forced myself out of bed on day5

good luck for tomorrow anyway. don't fear it. just make sure you ask questions about what the best way to help recovery is, and do it all.

>get into that position
>leg starts falling asleep

The Lobster.

Is he ok?

thanks

It’s not a movie but Red Dead Redemption 2.

youtu.be/VifAkyWHhRc

just don’t know what you’re talking about do you?

weird. maybe see a doctor
or do to on a more padded surface.
best on a thick pile carpet or a foam mat

>tfw Yea Forums is 100 times better at giving health advice than /adv/ is
Christ why is /adv/ so fucking lame

Hernia's are one of the worst things you can possibly go through. Hope you all take care of yourselves. Make sure you know what you are doing when you lift

anytime man

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

I take Xtampza, works a lot better that OxyContin.

Attached: CGM01300.jpg (288x216, 6K)

Who else here takes turmeric?

Attached: imageService.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

are you over/underweight?
do you have any old injuries?
if not, try increasing your mineral intake, eat a handful, 60g of mixed nuts a day, not just peanuts, and/or buy a good multivitamin, Wellman Original isn't bad.
sardines are good, take a relatively high dose of magnesium, a mixed source magnesium vitamin is good. it will help your muscles relax and also improve nerve regeneration.

The one where I quit my tradie job because of it. FUCK YOU MIKE ROWE

good idea

So uh, anyone else have head pain issues? Or is it really that much less common

I'm not even the person you responded to retard.

see

try drinking a couple of glasses of water and lie down for half an hour when it happens.
if that doesn't help, try eating better and take a multivitamin.
if you still have it after a few weeks, go to a doc.

What do? I've had it for the past 3 months, worse when I get out of bed. Chiro barely did anything, thankfully Ibuprofen + Panadol still works. X-rays didn't really show anything, getting an MRI soon. Basically doing a few stretches before bed but it's not getting any better.

Attached: upper-back-pain-1080x675.png (1080x675, 222K)

Consider changing your bed user, I know some people with herniated discs who made their back hurt more by sleeping on soft matresses, get a fucking tough one, you shouldnt be waking up in more pain than you had by moving during the day.

Do you even magnets?

Attached: Magnets_large.jpg (434x480, 38K)

I would guess it comes from neck/head position
from what be had before.
long hours craning your beck forward at the computer.
keep your head bolt upright like a rope is suspending you from the top of your head. avoid turning your head or bending it for some days.
look up good pillows, try high/low/no pillow

This. I need someone to save me from myself.

youtu.be/XIvD1mo4Vvw

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: tumblr_mo7sossCjz1r6dk8qo1_400.gif (400x225, 1.46M)

youtu.be/b5kaRbokoo8

the oww my back KINO

for me its the shoulder blades

I herniated my L5-S1 disk 3 years ago.
Was in so much pain I couldn't sleep. Never knew that was a thing!
Sleeping for like 2 hours total a day for almost 2 weeks was horrible. Eventually had surgery, which completely fixed the issue. Still lucky I had my wife around to help me. Not sure how anyone can cope dealing with that shit by themselves.

How do I fix forward head

nope, did nothing for me

Take the black.

Attached: got3.webm (1080x1080, 2.28M)

these

Attached: The.Wrestler.2008.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.44.49_[2020.02.24_23.57.30].png (1920x800, 2.27M)

Spinal decompression helps alot if you can do it.When we stand our lower back muscles push into each other causing a very tight muscle on the lumbar.If you can hang or better yet use lumbar traction youll see how great it feels.

Elbow tendinitis plus a herniated L5-S1. Suicide is in my future.

I’m not trying to sound rude, but you don’t have a clue what seriously painful sciatica feels like. “Lifting” is not an option.