Docukino

MAY I STAND UNSHAKEN

Attached: You_did_your_worst._You_tried_your_best..._Now_its_time_to_rest..._.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7PlUGbsXlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1571650974130.png (1912x792, 1.02M)

did he died?

Attached: 1578370911296.png (658x662, 59K)

Penguins have powerful beaks and are thousand times more numerous, why don't they exterminate the gulls?

>DETECTIIIIIIIIIIVE. You were looking for meep.

He still died

Has anyone here ever eaten a penguin?
What does it taste like?

I’m guessing it tastes like duck but I dunno, maybe it’s really lean white meat.

Probably fishy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That’s ridiculous to think an animal tastes like what it eats. Pigs eat shit but they taste like bacon.

Well, maybe shit tastes like bacon? Have you tried it?

fuck man, this hurts

Attached: 1516414267171.jpg (360x360, 32K)

Crocodile tastes like chickeny-fish

Ancient sailors said it tastes rather bad.

I try it every time I talk to you.

just warning you faggots now this shit is heartbreaking so don't get angry when you watch it and have your spirit crushed

Attached: pure sadness.webm (822x476, 2.8M)

*dabs*

Attached: 1422630047893.gif (305x229, 3.74M)

huh?!?

ADMIST
ADMIST A CRASH OF WORLDS

I don't understand. The video just confuses me.

>admist

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 102K)

its crying because its chick died

Fuck that was depressing to watch. hes in a better place now though.

Alligator is better.

Attached: expert.jpg (680x446, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7PlUGbsXlQ

Attached: 1549170376290.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: like a bitch.webm (480x480, 344K)

fuck why are penguins so based?

Damn these things are BIG.

lol fag

Penguins just seem so chill

It’s so weird. We know lots of animals have no concept of death and children. Many will happily eat their own young alive or dead. Many seem unaffected by dead relatives or pack mates.

But then some react totally differently. With dogs you can have a companion dog die and the other dog goes into depression, refusing to eat or drink, just lie about, go to spots where the companion used to be and so on. Clearly displaying for all the world awareness of death and loss.
But that same dog can have a sibling from the same batch that is a fucking retard and would never understand why another dog is gone nor care.

Yet every time some chucklefuck talks about animal intelligence they somehow always choose to talk about the dumbest animal individuals.

Same with the mirror test. There are cats that understand they see themselves in the mirror and will see a spot put on their face. Other cats react as if it’s a mystery rival cat in the mirror every time.
Any textbook will only tell you cats do not pass the test and that only some apes do.

Attached: 1510758315981.jpg (616x478, 44K)

IIRC that's the new marketing campaign for coronavirus.

>everyone is just passing him and not helping
penguin society...

brehs...

>penguinlets