Any kinos that deconstruct racial stereotypes?

Any kinos that deconstruct racial stereotypes?

Attached: 1575748008003.jpg (1061x1341, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
researchgate.net/publication/315367933_Ninety_Two_Percent_Examining_the_Birth_Trends_Family_Structure_Economic_Standing_Paternal_Relationships_and_Emotional_Stability_of_Biracial_Children_with_African_American_Fathers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhhhhhh is this ironic

Attached: 1577719557142.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

holy shit are 80% of black people really bastards
that's absolutely insane

wow they really thought they did something

>holy shit are 80% of black people really bastards
Yes. And 95% of half-black/half-white people are bastards. We're basically an entire ethnic group without fathers, it's fucking fascinating to compare us to just about every other racial group on earth.

These statistics are not good at all

complete lie. no way half of black women have herpes

You're right, it's a lie. Half of black women do not have herpes. 48% of black women have herpes.

ok, i see now, this is bullshit. 48 percent of people with herpes are black women, thats not the same as 48 percent of all women having herpes

DUDE HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE NUMBERS ANY GOOD? what the fuck
I wasn't racist until i read this, this is not helping anyone change their minds.

>And 95% of half-black/half-white people are bastards.

is there a source for this statistic? just a very high number that i'd like to see substantiated.
sorry about your situation user.

It's really not that fascinating
>pick a statistic
>you're massively tilted towards the detrimental side

About as interesting as 2+2=4

>DUDE HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE NUMBERS ANY GOOD?
They're not...
>this is not helping anyone change their minds.
Because that wasn't my intent.

>is there a source
Here

researchgate.net/publication/315367933_Ninety_Two_Percent_Examining_the_Birth_Trends_Family_Structure_Economic_Standing_Paternal_Relationships_and_Emotional_Stability_of_Biracial_Children_with_African_American_Fathers

More accurately, 92% of biracial children with african american fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. And because white male/black female relationships are so rare that they're essentially a rounding error, I think you can apply this statistic to biracial children in general.

jesus christ

...but that's even worse, you retard

>this thread

Do you guys really never check the actual statistics of the stuff you meme? How is this surprising?

Pretty sure the OP tweet is ironic, but the reason black women have an increased number of cases of herpes is because in America sex education is generally bad and even worse in African American communities since the schools are worse. This means people who don't know they are infected have unprotected sex, spreading herpes. Also, 21% of all American women have herpes according to the article, so it's not like avoiding black women is a sure way to never get infected.

i tought his avatar was sneed for one second

>he doesn't actually check every person interviewed by statistics maker to detect inaccuracies.
You are the pleb.

>42% of blacks are on welfare
Jesus.

If we were going off statistics alone, Indian-Americans should take over the US since they contribute the most and commit the fewest crimes. But obviously not whites would back that.

Anecdotally 100% are
Shutup nigger

>African American communities since the schools are worse
The gov do provide them with good installations, i wonder why are their schools worse.

ive had herpes for 20 years and never even seen what it looks like yet

>Indian
If you were saying "asian" i would believe you.
Almost all asian crimes are transit felonies.
Turns out driving with artificial widescreen filter over your vision makes you a bad driver.

>And because white male/black female relationships are so rare that they're essentially a rounding error
Why are white men less likely to procreate with black women?

>33% have been
>42% are
>48% do
>49% have
>77% are not
Still not great numbers senpai

I think most whites would support importing more high value Indian people

>America sex education is bad

I hate this meme. I grew up in a ghetto shithole with a middle school that was 82% basketball American and we got in depth sex ed lessons. We knew about pregnancy, we knew about all the shit that doesn't work (pulling out), we knew about STD's - it's not a lack of education. They don't care or think about anything beyond DICK HARD OOGA BOOGA.

Attached: 1569850279109.jpg (539x888, 148K)

Hell if I know why, you guys just don't seem to like them.

because I'll have to raise the niglet rather than pump and dump like 80% of blacks are apparently doing
what a ridiculous number

I mean Indian as in India, among asians they are the highest earners even above the Chinese and make up most STEM jobs.

Asians as a whole still has the likes of cambodian, thai, and vietnamese people who bring down the average.

>the reason black women have an increased number of cases of herpes is because in America sex education is generally bad and even worse in African American communities since the schools are worse
bullshit

Low test scores mean low funding means low test scores mean low funding...

I think he meant that the teachings of sex ed in the school they are in are bad, not the whole thing. My city is predominantly hispanic and since sex ed has been used in generally every school teen pregnancy has been going down.

Name a single white person you know that isn't racist

you can't

I think if people really want to make a point they should compare those numbers with the country average, as well as compare those numbers with other ethnic groups.

low test schools can mean more funding

>you have to look at this and treat it with respect
>if you don't, every single old white woman in that room will want your blood

I don't even hate niggers anymore. I hate the legions of white women who kiss the ground they walk on for no reason at all. I don't fucking understand why so many whites seem to utterly loathe their own race these days.

>among asians they are the highest earners
True
>make up most STEM jobs
Not true

In general, with india we get a terrific selection bias because the average indian has no way of effectively migrating to the US. Plane tickets across the Pacific are expensive and there's no lingering cultural guilt towards India in the US like there is in the UK. So the US tends to get more intelligent/wealthy indian immigrants, while Britain/Australia have to deal with the average pajeet.

The end result, unsurprisingly, being that the average American has a very positive opinion of indian immigrants, while in other places they're associated with crime/poverty.

Trust me, the reason blacks don't learn anything in school isn't because the teachers just aren't trying hard enough. They don't pay attention or care at all.

>I don't fucking understand why so many whites seem to utterly loathe their own race these days.

modern day flagellants who think their self-loathing is a sign of their piety

now that hating yourself and others for biblical sins is passe they moved on to hating themselves and others for liberal sins

>live in part of America with one of the highest concentrations of indians with almost no blacks
Extremely low crime rate, but people are fucking awful drivers.

almost there user, 1 more tier to go before you find the true cause.

why are black people so bad

Reminder that IQ has been scientifically linked to being able to conceptualize the future.

Blacks LITERALLY can't picture the consequences of their actions in their mind and are predisposed to making bad decisions.

Jackie Chan?

I don't think throwing more money at people not interested in studying would make any difference.
its like buying an extremely expensive microphone for somebody who can't sing, you are wasting money.

this

i lived in one of the wealthiest school districts in the country and even the black kids who had doctors for parents wanted to pretend to be hood niggas who aint got no time fo learnin cuz dey on dat hussle

They're ugly
>inb4 that simp starts posting 4 and 5/10s to "prove me wrong"

>you need a decade of schooling to understand STD's

Hmmmmm

ripped out of 20th century BC and plopped down in 17th century AD and then expected to fit in because of muh equality theory

It's only part of the issue, the rest is single parent households, easy access to drugs and gangs, theres a lot and the cycle just keeps going without end.

based inflammatory poster

what if we sent all the black to people to death camps? would that improve black statistics

>The federal agency reported that 48 percent of black women between the ages of 14 and 49 have herpes

You read that wrong, you idiot.

FACTUAL LIE but you want me to do that shit so I look shitty racist here ,and you can Rant like the nigger , Go see State Govt .. Facts
Nigers are filthey scumbags who should in a Real civil nation Killed an Gelged , rest Back in low enforced work .. You got a bed an weekend free nigger ..

A FILM like this , then A WHITE MAN SAVES THEM ! ..... no women an Him/White saves The Savage /Apes what a Film that would be ??Blacks would be seen very good in simple tasks , an we need them like apes But in USA , given language an work .. an love interests and relationships from it
I lotto an acters up up for it on project. But as we No .. But we need a Black man as lead . or No funding.. film fails ..

How about they just go back to Africa

sorry, meant for

>they need thousands of dollars thrown at them per student to understand basic HS math and not drop out

The average high school education is already tailored for borderline retarded people. How much money and time should be spent on people who can't understand algebra?

If literally everyone in a specific demographic is racist, there is probably a damn good reason.

>77% of black children are bastards
What did she mean by this and why is it something to be proud of?

B...but all those happy interracial families in my advertisements.

There's very few attractive black women out there. 97% of white men reject black ladies. 76% of black women reject white guys. Meanwhile, 52% of white guys would fuck latinas, and 48% of white guys would fuck asian girls. 67% of latinas would fuck white guys, and 89% of asian women want white guys.
Why even bother chasing after the pretty black girls, when you have a 90% chance of picking up an asian broad with white boy fever? Or get a 2/3rds chance of picking up a pretty latina that can actually cook well?

these are your distant relatives
we all came from africa

Attached: 1582177591382.webm (320x522, 1.69M)

>Meanwhile, 52% of white guys would fuck latinas, and 48% of white guys would fuck asian girls.
These are what we call the based ones.

>noo black people are dumb because the state doesn't spend 20k a year to get each of them a special tutor to teach them how to read and do basic math!

Insanity

43a

>Ok Tyrone, if I got 4 blunts and you take two how many blunts I got left
>Sheeeeit where da weed at

>1/3 of black men have committed and been convicted of felonies

Jesus, I didn't know it was that bad.

Attached: 1520270122163.png (274x231, 109K)

niggers are not human

what's wrong with someone opening a can with a knife?

All bullshit. If they wanted to promote actual race mixing, they'd have Oscar Issac tier latinos making out with generic white girls, generic white dudes coming home to pretty chincanas, or generic white dudes kissing super pretty asian girls. Those are the actual interracial relationships, no one wants blacks. Most women, minus black women, want white guys.

90% of white women (in liberal cities no less) reject black guys (Only 8% of women would actually fuck asian guys. They're more likely to fuck black guys than asians. tenda and his crowd of changs btfo lmao), and 70% of blacks reject white women. Black guys and white women are specifically pushed as a massive "FUCK YOU" to whites. Again, if they were actual race mixing propaganda, it would be generic average looking white people with their pick of the litter of latinos, latinas and asian women.

>Literally 1/3 of the population has been convicted of a felony.

That's...not a good stat.

oh

why come the shoes aint free

this is some cringe nazi dogwhistle isnt it

kek that's good shit

Having small amounts of certain drugs is a felony charge in America.

Its fucked, you won't be able to break this cycle without stopping the influx of drugs first.
Why are american law enforcers so incompetent? or do you think they are in on the profits?
These drugs are obviously not produced in usa.

this is a minority free board buddy

jeez.

How do I get a qt latina or asian gf bros?

>thats not the same as 48 percent of all women having herpes

>The federal agency reported that 48 percent of black women between the ages of 14 and 49 have herpes simplex virus type 2, or HSV 2 as it's called.

>23% of black children are born to married parents
Is that supposed to be a positive number?

Lord, I can almost remember this scene in my head. What did Dexter say that disgusted everyone?

>or do you think they are in on the profits?
user who do you think flooded the inner city with crack? Hint they glow in the dark.

I wouldn't call that particular tweet cringe, but the rest of his twitter is cringe and bringe

You type like an indian.
Listen, even if you had a good idea your english skills are not good enough to express it.
Re-read your own post and correct it please.
Make the effort because if you don't improve yourself no force in this world will.

48% of black women have genital herpes?
Ew

They getn dat reprayshuns lil nigga. yall muthafuckers said u wont ain't gone pay well look at us now dwag

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

>I think most whites would support importing more high value Indian people
You'd be wrong. People are tired of losing good tech jobs to cheap (even if high value, still cheap) pajeets.

can someone give me some tips and tricks to help with my race mixing experience

They are starved for the opportunity to exercise motherly affection and displace it onto intellectually child-like blacks.

BLUE HAIREd FAGGOT its Not what YOU expected .. stupid cunt then .. Got later robbed by black guys... Beat the shit literal outa you .
But its still white men ..Fault

It's a lie, sadly. Even outside of the stereotypical Tyrone+obese thot pairing, professional pairings like my own parents suffer from the same problem. This is purely anecdotal but I think the problem stems from upper-middle class black men claiming to have pride in their own race but still marrying white, which leads to resentment, fights, etc. . My dad is woke as fuck, he had a black santa figurine every christmas, made us celebrate kwanzaa, listened exclusively to black musicians, had copies of audacity of hope and juneteenth on his bookshelf...but his wife was white. That's a recipe for disaster.

Imagine if a hardcore white nationalist married an asian/latina/black woman, that's the equivalent. Just doesn't work.

Use a condom.

India is a subcontinent, no honest person or organization groups them with the Orient.

Reminder that blacks only have the highest rates of crime, single motherhood, rape, child abuse, and STDs because of white racism.

Attached: 1508310555508.jpg (707x536, 154K)

>being that the average American has a very positive opinion of indian immigrants
Pulled straight from your ass.

I think they just wanted him to shut the fuck up because they were watching TV IIRC

How? Whites gave the clap to the blacks?

We give them everything else so why not?

It's because they are niggers you stupid faggot

CIA runs the cartels. GHWB ran the coke trade from Texas to Florida back in the days. All that coke in Miami? Not cubano, it's all from Bush 41. The blacks being how they are in America is a result of decades worth of human experimentation. The Drug War was invented so glowies could LARP as epic drug busting badasses, while doing pretty much nothing. Why do blacks get busted with drugs more often than not? They weren't taught to not talk to cops, so they end up dropping their spaghetti. Most drug arrests are often secondary, the black could be driving erratically or disturbing the peace and ends up revealing that he has drugs.

Be white
Don't have a fucked up face
Be fit (Really don't be too fat or skinnyfat. If you're fat, you better have good lifts. Abs are optional)
Have a stable job

They always omit age on this statistic

>What did Dexter say that disgusted everyone?
DESPITE