Cast the inevitable film adaptation

Cast the inevitable film adaptation

Attached: TBN.jpg (220x328, 19K)

Elbis Idra

So none of you faggots has ever read this book? It's much superior than Black Dahlia and LA confidential. And I bet a possible film adaptation would be too

Elmore Leonard > James Ellroy

Sorry I only read isekai light novels

Sorry I only read autistic sci-fi

Sorry I only read nip comic books

This aint a competition, bro

Didn't season 2 of True Detective rip this off a bit

Nobody's going to touch the Zoot Suit riots in the current year. If they do they'll spin it differently than Ellroy.

Sorry pal, but the only author I read is Timothy Pinecone

Ellroy's best book by far, his last good thing before he went full retard.
I loved the whole ending with Meeks getting the girl, pulling off the heist but then giving her up. Damn good.

>Armie Hammer as Upshaw
>Jon Hamm as Consadine
>the short Jew who played Mickey Cohen in L.A. Noire as Mickey Cohen
>Willem Defoe as Howard Hughes
I dunno about Buzz, who's the most famous actor today rocking a dadbod?

That's what I was thinking too. The book also mocks hollywood commies.

The Big Nowhere doesn't deal with the Zooter Riots it has the Sleepy Lagoon Case and Chavez Ravine, both of which are handled pretty politically correct.

When Upshaw ends it all i cri evey tim

Good list, user. Who will direct it though? I don't know any non PC director competent enough to pull this movie off

Sorry but I only read novels that Yea Forums tell me to read

Yea Forums are the most pretentious bunch of wankers on this miserable site. They don't ever deign to talk about fiction no matter how good it is the entire board is just philosophical bullshite

Yea Forums actually recommended this book to me when I was searching for noir fiction

Did anyone else watch Ellroy's show on Investigation Discovery? Is he really a pervy autist weirdo IRL or is it just a public persona he does for shits and giggles? He used to be a guest on Conan back in the 90s and he behaved the same way.

Think he's a genuine mental case desu. His mother was murdered after all

It's all schtick. Would've been funnier if that's actually his persona

I figured so. His ex wife or girlfriend said that he's isn't actually a right winger IRL like he claims to be.

Woody Harrolson maybe..... I dunno best i can think of