Could this be made today?

Could this be made today?

Attached: MV5BMjc4OTc0ODgwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM1ODE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1944x2880, 783K)

That always looks like a sauce packet, to me.

Yes but they’d change the race of the messenger and they would add an emphasis on the homosexual acts of Greeks at war

Persians will be white. spartans will be mexicans, black and chinese.

That’s more historically accurate after all. Germanics are closer to Iranians than the Greeks.

Nice. Prepare for some Indo-“European” cope soon.

no way 24 hours isnt enough time

Well the sequel only came out a few years ago, so yes

It's such a shitty movie that I wish it never had been made. Besides, the Spartans were a joke for most of their existence, an inefficient relic busy with controlling its slaves, ruled by female landowners.

>Its not the lash they fear, it's my divine power...
name a more homoerotic scene

Attached: ads_xerxes5.jpg (590x335, 38K)

audible kek

all he requires is a man kneeling in front of him

No. Just look up a Lindsay Ellis video where she derails her whole point about Phantom of the Opera to say how racist 300 is.

It's about White 'enlightened' Warrior Poet Greeks who fight with bronze and proper tactics, going up against decadent brown genocidal rapist middle eastern savages who fight with wicker basket armor.

It would be decried as 'Alt Right propaganda' and creamed for being 'historically revisionist' (despite it being closer to the truth about people in the modern Middle East than people care to admit).

The only reason it got greenlit was because it came out only a few years after 9/11. Where there was a Market for this sort of revenge fantasy.

it was already super-gay, so with a few adjustments to the characters (that no one would notice because the whole movie is complete trash) yes.

>It's such a shitty movie that I wish it never had been made. Besides, the Spartans were a joke for most of their existence, an inefficient relic busy with controlling its slaves, ruled by female landowners.

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 43K)

Greece is currently killing of brown people right now. going back to 300 days

The Boys only came out a few months ago. Of course an edgy comicbook could be adapted today.

Those are historical facts, bub. Try pulling your head out of the stanky ass of pop history sometime, okay?

Do Iranians ever get tired of claiming they're "white"? You're closer to Arabs then white Europeans. Fuck off, Muhammad.

>2014 was a few years ago

Yeah when I think of how angry I am about terrorists, I picture Xerxes.

White skin persians girls are hot

In reality, the three human species are
>negroids (sub Saharans)
>mongoloids (Asians)
>caucasoids (everyone else)
Aboriginals might be a fourth thing.

>White skin persians

No such thing. They're all brown skin muslims. Don't bother wasting your time posting Tehrani instathots that use photoshop and filters. They're all trash

>Greece is currently killing of brown people right now. going back to 300 days
What?

>Those are historical facts, bub. Try pulling your head out of the stanky ass of pop history sometime, okay?

Attached: 1583104329872.gif (480x418, 118K)

They really did armor themselves with wicker and quilts and dress like retards.

Attached: 9DF9DE22-D09E-4351-96CF-C27911CAA318.png (1046x766, 1.68M)

>everyone is gay
>King Leonidas is an absolute faggot who ruins everything and his queen is the one who does all the cool stuff and defies Xerxes, Leonidas gets killed off unceremoniously
>Xerxes is a woman
>all the Spartans are racist and sexist (and get their comeuppance at the end for it too!)
>there are girl Spartans (but those are the good guys who aren’t prejudice, and there’s one black spartan who isn’t prejudice either that takes a lot of flak from the racists for being black)
>whole movie is about gender studies and black people and 300’s tone, symbolism and overall message are lost

>Lindsay Ellis
Who is that bitch?

Do you live under a rock? They're being invaded by rapefugees, it's all over Twitter.

Attached: ESLgUGEUcAAvAAo.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Moviebob Side-chick who used to work for Doug Walker.

top image should really say Thermopylae instead

old news
they have paladins now

Attached: 1583239964873.png (478x1033, 940K)

I want a wokemake exactly like that just to watch if flop.

Sure we could always use more pro-Israel propaganda

Jews In Israel are good people. Jews in Hollywood are corrupt, decadent, areligious bastards who barely care about their religion or heritage

No. It would be seen as "problematic", "inciting hate against migrants" and all the other woke buzzword crap.

>Jews In Israel are good people. Jews in Hollywood are corrupt, decadent, areligious bastards who barely care about their religion or heritage

Attached: 1583275500198.png (620x360, 243K)

Holy based!

2016 changed everything. The left is loosing ground and going apeshit over it. No way a movie like 300 could be made today. Not with the TDS so common in hollyweird now.

It was already "controversial" back when it released, but thankfully SJWs didn't have a stranglehold on the internet yet. Forums were talking how it was a piece of propaganda twisting history and making an all white army fight against the darky subhuman hordes.

Don't we all

Attached: 1575073567381.gif (268x140, 1.87M)

Is Orthodoxi the last based form of christianity?

Why couldn't it be? It's gory. Americans love gore.

would retake Constantinople with/10