archive.is/6NGuH
archive.is/FScSh
archive.is/PxZMp
archive.is/RQEby
archive.is/5bWiM
archive.is/HjykE
doi.org/10.1128/JVI.02015-19
doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022
theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/03/yes-worse-than-flu-busting-coronavirus-myths-covid-19
archive.is/cVj8k
archive.is/HLAN0
archive.is/N3xns
archive.is/2xlZf
archive.is/r7Tak
nothingburger.today
globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067
pastebin.com/raw/qy5RFpVX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The endless story

Extended version of LotR trilogy.

Avengers Endgame

quo vadis

>select all cars
>there's a truck
>don't know if they consider it a car
>select it
>wrong captcha
>get same thing a little later
>don't select truck
>wrong captcha
Fuck you

>select bus
>pic of a ups truck
>skip
> "try again"
>select crosswalk
>pic of an empty freeway
>skip
> "try again"

Am I being fucking memed or are these shits broken on purpose?

Attached: 1523048409280.jpg (600x401, 25K)

I don't understand this thread...?

>he doesn’t intentionally guess wrong 50 times first so google can never produce a self-driving car

What?

The Irishman.

im sans undertale

Attached: sans with gaster blasters.jpg (630x630, 71K)

CEO of reCAPTCHA here. The amount of times you’re presented with an impossible captcha is directly proportional to the number of times you’ve said the N-word across the net. That’s right racists.. cry more and keep clicking.

>thread 404s before you post
Hmmm

i've noticed my pattern is:

>first 4 are actually solvable but no matter what on the 5th one it always says "try again"
>the next one is solvable and lets me post

so not i just solve the first one and the 6th one and skip all the others, it's faster and less frustrating

the problem is after awhile it starts saying "we've detected your ip may be sending automated messages, try again later" so i just click "reset captcha" and it works again.
then after awhile it'll flat out say "YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISTYPED THE CAPTCHA"
MISTYPED. something's fucky

An elephant sitting still

I wouldn't know

>select all street lights
>some panels are obvious but others just barely clip a corner
>decide to ignore the borderline cases
>"try again"
>get same thing with crosswalk
>pick everything that has even a sliver of white paint
>"try again"

Attached: 1582393636132.jpg (466x349, 15K)

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

broken lizard’s club dredd

Attached: 2FD8FFCF-495C-451D-8612-9AF92781062C.gif (320x240, 1.28M)

Based niggerman

I watched "A cure for wellness" in cinema when it came out and it felt like it went on forever.

Waterworld. Really could have trimmed some fat off of that one.

movies about old friends?

Attached: 1504300072350.png (400x581, 311K)

>picture is of my neighborhood

Attached: Screen-10-12.jpg (1777x740, 573K)

Imagine not being captcha blessed

Attached: captchablessed.webm (354x214, 17K)

Didn't even have to solve it NIGGER

Imagine paying money to shitpost

jewgle punishes you if you use any browser that isn't the latest version of their infected cancer chrome
brave fails almost every single time, to the point of fury.
firefox works for a bit then dies
the fucking loops of that shit have sent me insane
an Iranian chick should shoot the shit out of the jewgle offices until the fucking CANCER ON THE PLANET that is the guy who made those fucking captures is fucking
as for films like that, none. AI lasted forever but it had some good stuff for the first half

Extinction level?
>NEWS
8% of the Iranian parliament already infected
archive.is/h3CaJ

All masks are now confiscated in France
archive.is/ZrBG7

CDC lab for test kits contaminated
archive.is/2BtPz

Virus hides in neurons, indefinitely escapes recognition
archive.is/6NGuH

Italy not testing contacts even if symptomatic
archive.is/FScSh

Texan released from isolation later tests positive
archive.is/PxZMp

>RESEARCH
23 year old football player dies in Iran
archive.is/RQEby

25 year old nurse dies in Iran
archive.is/5bWiM

Recovered in Japan sick again: reinfected or dormant
archive.is/HjykE

SARS-CoV mechanism for antibody-dependent enhancement
doi.org/10.1128/JVI.02015-19

Survives up to 9 days on different materials
doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022

>REMINDER

10 times deadlier than flu

theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/03/yes-worse-than-flu-busting-coronavirus-myths-covid-19

Netherlands only tests cases with travel history
archive.is/cVj8k

Over half of China under lockdown, 80% of GDP, 90% of exports
archive.is/HLAN0

China province outbreak 52 times worse than admitted
archive.is/N3xns

China changes definitions 3 times in 8 days
archive.is/2xlZf

China underreports number of infections and deaths
archive.is/r7Tak

>DETECTED CASES
► Detected: 92,881 ► Died: 3,168

>live updates
nothingburger.today

>BlOWEAPON?
globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067

>MORE
pastebin.com/raw/qy5RFpVX

Attached: 1583232285155.jpg (996x1024, 101K)

also, I noticed that if you post with no text in the message, the capture is significantly more likely to solve.
someone said years ago that when you submit the capture it posts your message to google. I wonder if keywords are deliberately filtered and cause the capture to fail
try it
another method is clear cookies, refresh the page then solve with an empty message, then paste the message in after it has said solved.

why is it that outside of china, the only countries with any significant death toll are italy and iran?

Movies where the A.I. turns out to be retarded?

Attached: lol.png (389x509, 376K)

Robocop

Attached: dude make it make lion noises lmao.jpg (640x467, 48K)

wargames.
it can't even win at noughts and crosses

>after awhile it starts saying "we've detected your ip may be sending automated messages, try again later"
Fucking this. Google's captcha system wasn't made for a website like this. There's absolutely no good reason for Hiro not to implement a custom captcha system (other than those sweet google bucks).

Attached: stupid hiro.jpg (400x280, 22K)