WHERE DID I GO WRONG

>WHERE DID I GO WRONG
>I LOST A FRIEND
>SOMEWHERE IN THE BITTERNESS

Attached: 5x20_Dammit.png (320x320, 144K)

HOW TO HANG A KIKE

>somber face
>starts clearing throat
Bro...I think your son might be autistic

Attached: Untitled.png (940x686, 753K)

IT'S NOT LUPUS

why this nigga always snapping

Attached: red.jpg (287x370, 17K)

The ending to scrubs was one on the best endings for a TV show ever, the book of love still plays in my head whenever I see scrubs mentioned

Ah shit now I have it too. You infected me!

Thats not the finale tho

EAT COCKS, YOU DUMB NIGGER AND DIE

Acoustic arrangement of "I'm No Superman" is the better ending moment if I'm being perfectly honest with you fampai.

This is the most kino episode of scrubs with the most kino song in the whole series

>thank god for mum and dad for sticking to together because we dont know how....

lmfao

Dis nigga

Attached: q8jcVOc.jpg (1233x725, 180K)

Is Stan Against Evil any good? McGinley is at least good himself in most things ive seen him in

bump

just watch Platoon again

IRL doctors don't seem that bothered about patients dying tbqh. It's more dramatic of course but if they cared this much they'd never be able to do their jobs, my dad and his friends talk about patients dying over brunch like it's the weather.

did you even watch the fucking show?

I did. Which is why I thought it was sort of weird that Cox suddenly lost his shit over those three patients specifically. Seemed a bit forced.

It was entirely his fault and JD literally repeated Cox's own advice about not blaming himself dude. The whole point was that Cox let it get to him.

Aside from feeling empathy, it also hurt his ego as the hospital's best doctor. I mean it is just standard meeting with failure despite doing your best. He tried hard to keep those three kicking longer.