Why does Yea Forums hate women? pic related, an actress that i think is very pretty. sincerely, femanon

Why does Yea Forums hate women? pic related, an actress that i think is very pretty. sincerely, femanon

Attached: lucydesu.jpg (634x884, 93K)

I can simultaneously hate women and want to fuck them. I love their outsides hate who they are on the inside.

I hate western white women only.
I love eastern women and western black women.

I like women. I just hate niggers, fags, soibois, spics, kikes, trannies, jannies, and blue ticks.

I hate everyone. Also hate fucking is a thing

Shut up, femanon. I'll kick yer ass!

But i love women, i just hate trannies.

Attached: 1557077502397.gif (200x133, 930K)

stop being mean to me.

>an actress that i think is very pretty. sincerely, femanon

lol u gay.

post your tits and feet, whore

>it's a actress-on-parking-lot-holding-starbuck-and-phone picture
Why do they all look the same?

I'll post my feet when I get home from university, but I'm going to tell you right now that they're ugly. I'm a size 9 :( it makes me feel like a freak... my mom had big feet too

Because that's what people usually do? Are you retarded?

CUZ THEY ARE ALL STUPID FUCKING WHORES THAT DESERVE TO DIE IN THE GAS CHAMBER

>Why does Yea Forums hate women?
We like little girls here

well, that is true, and disgusting

>women
>post actress
confirmed retard, actress/actors are not a example of the average people stop being stupid OP maybe if you stop dillating and shitposting all day, and go out you could notice there are different type of women

>sincerely, femanon
No amount of hormone injections or fucking with the plumbing downstairs is going to make you a real woman, dude.

Attached: 1331091950060.jpg (299x376, 26K)

She's pretty. But why only two coffees? Is she trying to cut back or something?

Don't take things on Yea Forums too seriously. A lot of the people here are not like this in real life. The anonymous part just brings the edginess out of everyone.

>Why do you...
>Here's a woman she's pretty
So you admit women are nothing but their looks?

>blue ticks
Fuck off I love The Tick. Cartoon and live action.

thanks for this! this is genuinely helpful.

no, she's like my goals. unfortunately she's too weirdly petite and i can't emulate that, no matter how hard i calorie restrict.

Eyy bb you can be my petite gf anytime. Unless you have feminine penis. Then we gotta be gay.

Alt-right incels hate pretty much 99% of society, having been bullied growing up and developing a resentful, contrarian concept of morality. When you factor in women, minorities, liberals, normalfags, etc., there's really nothing left but them ... who they also hate btw.

Attached: 1549167127437.png (1464x584, 28K)

fucking hambeast

lol...im 5'8 and weigh 140lbs, i wish i was shorter and weighed less but i can't change that

do you have a penis?

If you're an even moderately attractive woman, life is handed to you. The bar is lowered across the board at every level.

no

Yea Forums is literally 80% racist and misogynistic, OP

>A lot of the people here are not like this in real life. The anonymous part just brings the edginess out of everyone.
That's disingenuous and you know it. Also, pretending to be retarded is still being retarded.

>femanon

Attached: 1420915719596.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Do you walk around everywhere with your phone out texting or looking at it because that's what everyone does man and woman and I want it to stop we are living in a dystopia future

How am I being disingenuous? What I said is true.