Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzZ6-OqjoIg
youtube.com/watch?v=XBx5z3Cf7YI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oh damn. I'm the bad guy.

He's not very smart

He did it for his bro, bro.

love

Meh. It's a pale imitation of Ryan and Cyril in Oz.

the moment he realizes all the lives he ruined or got ended that night was all for nothing

Can you explain the ending? I think that he tried so hard to protect his brother that he ruined everything, and instead of becoming a full-fledged person as he wanted, his brother became another patient with down syndrome, which they work with at the level of children in kindergarten

Attached: 1558410645695.jpg (1040x1300, 106K)

It showed that now that Connie was in jail and took the blame for the robbery, his brother was finally getting the help he needed. You could see slowly, he was opening up to the class.

he just wanted to be a dog in the woods with his bro.

Is this movie worth watching

yeah everything comes full circle since the movie opens with him interrupting the therapy and keeping his brother from getting help

the post credits scene made me cry ngl

i think it was Connie realizing that the entire movie he was just leaving a wake of people he completely fucked over (the grandma, the young girl, the guy he mistook for his brother, the security guard, etc) and it was all for his own self interest. In the end, he does exactly the thing he should have done from the very start. Which was own up to how the robbery was his fault, not his brothers.

Connie goes off on the guy with the messed up face, saying how he's useless to society, saying he's a fuck-up. He acts like he's better than him, but in reality they're basically the same. Sure, Connie is smarter and less of an addict, but they live similar lives.

The ending was Connie, after seeing the guy fall to his death, realizing the true gravity of his actions. And how they were all for nothing.

Connie from here on out, does the right thing, and finally takes the rightful blame for the robbery, and tells them he manipulated his brother into doing it. He's looking at some Good Time.

>his brother was finally getting the help he needed

Did it actually will help him?

Hourly A24 shill thread #276

that poor security guard has to be fucked for life after all that lsd right?

shut the fuck up retard.

>Did it actually will help him?
Maybe it'd help you as well?

>tried hard to protect his brother
>drags him out of therapy to rob a bank

Attached: 15342432448.jpg (370x349, 31K)

I know a guy who drank a bunch of liquid LSD like the security guard in this film (his friend kept it in a bottle in the fridge, he woke up in the middle of the night thirsty and accidentally drank some)

He was almost instantly incapicated, and had to be bed-fed by his roomates and bathed for like 6 months. After he was able to some-what function again, he was still tripping for another year.

He made him cry, dude. How would you like if someone made you cry?

Damn
Pretty realistic and depressed

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

The brother didn't look very happy at the end tbqhfamalam

Attached: 1571007186338.png (469x368, 315K)

Yeah. Basically the character arc for Connie was finally taking responsibility for his actions.

He never looks happy. But the programs and being around people like him, with mentors who care about him like the therapist, he'll be happy. Connie manipulated him into thinking he was the only one who loved him.

Absolutely

That apartment looked way too nice for a security guard that worked at some shitty little amusement park to afford.

d-do you guys think connie will get to visit his bro after he does his time?

>Love....... make me clean
>synth-solo kicks in

Attached: ss+(2018-08-25+at+04.03.38).jpg (412x404, 45K)

Money and his brother, in that order

Yeah, that bugged me too. Maybe it pays better than I think it does.

trips of deception. don't listen to this guy bros.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TzZ6-OqjoIg

youtube.com/watch?v=XBx5z3Cf7YI

Attached: robert-pattinson-good-time-1.jpg (427x427, 102K)