Are there any good movies about Vladimir Putin?

Are there any good movies about Vladimir Putin?

Attached: 3113E002-06BC-4883-BD7E-E2B4D70EA92F.jpg (1242x1838, 1.04M)

He is a complete repudiation of Marx and Freud, he is a Nietzsche acolyte like Hitler. Read Ivan Ilyin. Putin is an aristocrat nationalist.

In english, doc!

RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

uhhhh... based department?? please contact your russian division

i cant blame him. just look at how america is going by normalizing pedos.

I don't think gay marriage was ever legal in Russia to begin with.

Sadly, it won’t cure Russia of being a culture of ginormous faggots still seething that they aren’t and never will be fully human, let alone European

I’m not saying the wrong side won in WW2, per se. I am saying that we could have let Hitler finish what he started on the Eastern Front, maybe with a year or so’s grace period. Patton had the right idea, shame {{{they}}} staged that car accident before he could run for president and see it through

Based and Pattonpilled.

>Patton was impressed with the Soviet Union but was disdainful of Russians, saying "I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk."

>Later in life he also began to express growing feelings of antisemitism and anticommunism, as a result of his frequent controversies in the press.

Based murderous dictator.

So that's why they hate him so much.

Attached: tovarish.jpg (620x387, 46K)

It wasn't, but now he wants to amend the constitution it's even more unlikely it ever will be. Pretty based

fucking based

Attached: 1443599979332.gif (590x240, 3.31M)

No, but the Putin Interviews are kino.

Oliver Stone documentary?

based department? mmhmm, yup, it's him again

>patton-niggers
Yikes and cringepilled.

Now you gotta justify your shitpost kike

This is actually based on science. In fact, it's based on the very science the sexually retarded use to excuse their being mentally ill, the "gay gene".

>Later in life he also began to express growing feelings of antisemitism
SHUT IT DOWN

cast him

>*balalaika music softy plays in background*

That's sounds extremely retarded.

t. Faggot who never read the study, just ran with some retarded interpretation of the data

I know it's a distraction to cover up the corruption, but I am happy people find it distracting.

Based

Homosexuality is not genetic or even inherent. It's caused by childhood trauma. Prenatal hormone influences or inborn sensitivity may leave a child vulnerable to it, but no one is truly born gay.

What's wrong with being a chronic drunk exactly? asking for me

Compare a Russian city on a Friday or Saturday night to one in the USA or UK. Patton's grievances are a little dated.

Bad for your digestive system, immune system, and every other system. Also rots your teeth

Next step: remove Lenin's tomb from Red Square and all of his statues in Russian cities

lmao

Attached: 17951.jpg (960x684, 207K)

wtf i love putin now

house of cards

not as meme putin parody, but underwood

that's statistic on change retard

bros how can i move to russia?