Makes shit movie after shit movie

>makes shit movie after shit movie
>Crashes his female lead into a tree
>Licks underage feet
>Embarrass himself on TV pretending to be black
Threads and threads about him

>Married and impregnates an Israeli woman
Nothing mentioned

Attached: YCOBAM7EQZACHPI7GS6QUEQVME.jpg (1400x2005, 268K)

>>Married and impregnates an Israeli woman
>Nothing mentioned

Bullshit Ive seen threads you lying cuck.

Her feet have been through things you people wouldn't believe

>names his child “footsy”
Based, our guy

>balding 70 year old man worth billions
>dumb hasnt-done-shit in life woman in her 20s
>get married
Why does hollywood pretend like they're above anyone?

He's got the chad embrace hairstyle though

Damn she looks soulless, which is remarkable seeing who she is standing next to.

I'd join the tribe in heartbeat if they took me 2bh

holy shit he turned into Bill

>tarantino
>pacino
>deniro
why are italians so susceptible to being jewed? at this point you've got to watch out for ino's more than steins

They are Jews

Tarantino did it on purpose as protection. His old jew bodyguard Weinstein got taken out

post her khazar footpusy

What do her soles look like? I need to know what the king of feet married into.

the original tarantino is still trapped in the black lodge

What's his best movie

You seem upset by Quentin's good fortune. Perhaps you should talk to someone about it. Have you ever been in therapy?

pulp fiction or once upon a time in hollywood.
the latter gets better every time I see it.

Inglourious Basterds is unironically 1 or 2

Attached: 1582952291924.jpg (567x623, 32K)

I am italian but I live in the US.
These years I only dated women of north european or east european descent (before in europe too, with the notable exception of a spanish woman).
I have to admit that many (not all, but many) jews here look really familiar, and some people tend to stick to familiar faces.
The lady in the pic in the OP could pass for italian, no questions asked.

I have to say I miss a bit the mediterranean body, north euro ladies are often athletic but the hips are meh

I would race mix with that Jewesses, and then have loud arguments about Israel every day.

Personally, it's Kill Bill volume 1. But i assume i'm one of the few.

The one where the lady is trying to murder William

Does that mean he'll die the same way, doing autorerotic asphyxiation?

Reservoir dogs

Mr. T

The jews essentially needed camouflage in Hollywood to hide some of their more Middle Eastern attributes amongst others. They also preferred allies who were also opposed to America's Anglo-Saxon/Germanic heritage, the Southern Italian immigrants weren't exactly welcomed in the US initially and there was a right between them and the general populace. Note how they didn't use Slavs- who often had fairer features- blond hair blue eyes, and when using Italians they preferred to employ Southern Italians, namely Sicilians, as opposed to fairer Northern Italians. Jews and Italians, namely Sicilians, had been living amongts and working together for a while in New York, this can be evidenced in the collusion between the Jewish and Italian mafias, many of which bankrolled movies. Scorsese and others were more than happy to sellout for their spotlight while ensuring Italian's places in American film history.

*rift not right